• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Sion

Island of Horizon
playing/reading fsn was the best thing i ever did in my life

until i put the ps2 game voices into the game

and they freaking keep delaying my aoko >:|

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I don't know if I can handle Madoka lol.

I just finished episode 3 and for a split second where they freeze frame what is about to happen I got this feeling in my stomach that I would get like before the end of an episode of Bokurano.

I was so excited on what awesome things they would have done together...

On another note the OP is soooo OP. I can't skip it.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Madoka's so good. Can't wait for this week's episode.
Each episode seems to easily top the last.

Me too, lol.

What is the trailer of? Since you mentioned F/SN I'm hoping that it's the Tsukihime remake, but I can't watch the video at school.

Besides, I don't want to crush my hopes by watching it. :(

NKB, it gets sadder, lol, but it's still good.
The trailer's for the visual Novel for Aoko's story.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
nothing can top episode 10

episode 10 was like a movie trailer for an episode trailer-ing a movie about another movie's sequel about the episode's prequel

so

amazing

senjougahara

obv :012:

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I am honestly in love with the OP of Madoka.

Also did anyone notice the rain on her window from episodes 1-4 is orange and now it's blue?
Yeah, the OP is amazing. The ED is pretty epic too.

Haha, actually, I did notice that since I'm actually working on several theories on a forum for a private tracker (woot), but I don't feel like copy/pasting the huge blocks of text from there. XD

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I am honestly in love with the OP of Madoka.

Also did anyone notice the rain on her window from episodes 1-4 is orange and now it's blue?
I didn't notice, but I'm not surprised. It's Shaft after all.
I remember there being 3 versions of each episode of Bakemonogatari. lol

Almost every scene had something different.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Just saw the post where they said there wouldn't be any new Madoka this week.

I also can help but laugh after realizing Madoka was a
decoy protagonist.
Aw, that stinks, but what happened is even worse. :(

Or she's the
next time loop starter, and since all loops seemed to give stuff to the next one (Madoka's dream and increasing power, and the power is likely anti-entropy energy buildup), Kyubey essentially gets infinite energy from all of this.

Oh man, I wish that I had invites for everyone so that I didn't have to copy and paste all of the theories, lol. Oh well, I'll just have to summarize.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Aw, that stinks, but what happened is even worse. :(

Or she's the
next time loop starter, and since all loops seemed to give stuff to the next one (Madoka's dream and increasing power, and the power is likely anti-entropy energy buildup), Kyubey essentially gets infinite energy from all of this.

Oh man, I wish that I had invites for everyone so that I didn't have to copy and paste all of the theories, lol. Oh well, I'll just have to summarize.
Lol your spoiler made me puke lol.

**** you Kyubey

Is Gosick good? I'm in an anime watching mood now a days. I started watching Mitsudomoe II today. I still love it's humor =3

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So I just saw the Nichijou OVA...
Pretty cute, as expected from KyoAni. It's a bit weird and slow paced, though, so I'm not absolutely loving it. Hopefully, the TV season will be better.

G U R U

Smash Lord
The DFC in Gosick is off the charts :awesome:

Did everyone else hear about the special episode on the BD release of K-ON!!? SUBS NAO!!!

At anime club today we had a St.Patricks day theme. We watched Lucky Star, Akikan, Midori days and the special surprise... the fifth episode in the Green Ranger five parter from the original Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. That was a nice touch imo.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So I totally forgot that today was St. Patrick's Day. I ended up wearing green anyway, by coincidence, just because today is also a Thursday... :chuckle:

Anyway, today is the last day of classes for me before my Spring Break, so I'll probably end up watching Madoka within the next week, finally...

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Hey! I have to deal with that fox **** every day at school; don't make jokes about it. :urg:

... Has anyone considered the fact that the next Madoka might have been delayed because the witch in the episode used giant waves or earthquakes as attacks?
I thought multiple things were taking breaks due the radiations stuff.

Speaking of Madoka I'm pretty mad I had to see
Mami die 3 times...

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
nkb just take it easy~
Lol Madoka has really hit me hard lol. Like it took me literally an hour and like 10 minutes to make my Mami sig. I was so determined to make it.

I'm pretty sure its going to be like School Days and Bokurano.

It's gonna be one of those animes that I can only watch once.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Lol Madoka has really hit me hard lol. Like it took me literally an hour and like 10 minutes to make my Mami sig. I was so determined to make it.

I'm pretty sure its going to be like School Days and Bokurano.

It's gonna be one of those animes that I can only watch once.
I've watched Madoka from beginning to current twice already. Probably will watch it again. I hope it has a bad/good ending rather than a good/bad ending if you know what I mean.

Nice sig btw. <3 Mami

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I've watched Madoka from beginning to current twice already. Probably will watch it again. I hope it has a bad/good ending rather than a good/bad ending if you know what I mean.

Nice sig btw. <3 Mami
LOL! I don't know what that mean!!!

And thank you <3 Mami da best. I love her transform music lol =3

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
This thread needs more Yan so guess i'll post in here with my yandere avatar and sig :)
☯ Yandere characters are the main reason why love is a nightmare. x_x

☯ Makes me wonder how they will show Hotogi's yandereness in Hidan no Aria anime.

G U R U

Smash Lord
LOL! I don't know what that mean!!!

And thank you <3 Mami da best. I love her transform music lol =3
Well it's kinda hard to explain. Basically I hope it has a bad ending (for example everyone dies) which would be an enjoyable ending to me because it's far different from the norm for this type of genre. Compared to a good ending (for example everyone lives happily ever after) which would be a not so enjoyable ending.

Death Note is another anime that I wished had a bad/good ending.
Light should have just slaughtered everyone and became the ruler of the world! But no Near had to be a little ***** and ruin it hahaha.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Death Note is another anime that I wished had a bad/good ending.
Light should have just slaughtered everyone and became the ruler of the world! But no Near had to be a little ***** and ruin it hahaha.
The use of a slash in your good and bad talk makes it sound like you are saying "or" with it (which is what the slash is usually used as). You should be using a dash, since "bad" is modifying the term "good ending" (so "bad-good ending" is a "good ending that is bad"). But in this case, it should be "good-bad ending", since you're talking about wanting a "BAD END" that's "good".

Top Bottom