• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I can't decide whether to get Eva 2.22 on dvd or blu-ray. :(

Blu is obviously the best for quality (especially on my nice hdtv that I got for christmas :3), but dvds are good for lending...

Should I get one Blu for my collection, one to watch, and a dvd to lend?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
K-ON special is subbed guys.

It is wonderous.
I noticed, but I'm going to hold off for a bit more to see if CoalGuys are going to sub it, before I try a random unknown group...

^ Will watch when I get home from class tonight.

Are there any other good animes out this season?

I'm up to date on Madoka and Gosick. Anything else awesome.
Well, if you really are in the mood to watch more stuff that's still airing, then I would say watch Infinite Stratos. I'm enjoying it a lot; but that's me, since it's my kind of genre. I would say Star Driver, too, but that's 25 episodes long, and it takes a while to set-up everything and get good (like half the series), but afterwards, it's REALLY good, IMO. And it's comparable to Code Geass in many ways, even down to the structure of its title.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I thought your username sounded familiar...then I remembered you're from the P:MBR.

Anyway, I added both Oro?! and M0nkUn1t to the opening post.

Also, I'm finally caught up with Madoka!

G U R U

Smash Lord
I'm powering through Star Driver right now. It's a pretty average mech anime tbh but there's just something about it that makes me want to keep watching.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Well, if your MAL is up to date, then that means you're past 13 episodes of it, which would mean that you just got through the slow setting-up plot part of it, and is approaching the plot twists and crazy revelations.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I thought your username sounded familiar...then I remembered you're from the P:MBR.
Oh yeah, I remember you as well. You posted some suggestion for Norfair in Project M. Well, I am glad that Oro?! linked me to MAL. I was saving the names of what animes i had watched/watching/yet to watch in a .txt file. lmao. Yay for MAL!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Also, I'm finally caught up with Madoka!
Guess that means I need to hurry up and get started on stuff that you (and many others) told me to finish.
Stuff you and other told me to finish/watch are: DtB, S&W, F/SN VN, GTO, Infinite Stratos, Black Lagoon, Katanagatari, Nanoha, and Ookami.

I'm still trying to catch up on Gintama. I got maybe 150 episodes left and season 2 starts on the 5th of April...
I definitely need more time.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
I really like the plot of the series and am excited to see what will happen to Lawrence and Holo(horo?) when they get to the next town. I'm only on episode 5 season 1 right now.

asianaussie

Smash Hero
i would discourage watching the clannad movie

it's...depressingly removed from anything the original stood for

black cat is better as a manga imo, but i say that about basically everything

G U R U

Smash Lord
Oh yeah, I remember you as well. You posted some suggestion for Norfair in Project M. Well, I am glad that Oro?! linked me to MAL. I was saving the names of what animes i had watched/watching/yet to watch in a .txt file. lmao. Yay for MAL!
I used to do this too haha

then I discovered MAL and was like O_________________O

then I spent the next 4 hours making my list :urg:

Zwarm

Smash Hero
We didn't get a chance to talk at GSS, Teczero. :(

I wasn't really in the Melee room much though, besides when you were playing Kels and Velynn.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I didn't know you were there :(

I woulda asked Joe to just show me where you were... D=

Eh, I'll prolly be in IL eventually just cuz. Chicago is **** mainly is the reason though.

We'll chill :)

Zwarm

Smash Hero
I didn't know you were there :(

I woulda asked Joe to just show me where you were... D=

Eh, I'll prolly be in IL eventually just cuz. Chicago is **** mainly is the reason though.

We'll chill :)
Yeah, I got a ride with Joe, actually, haha. Let me know when you'll be here. I'll probably be at a Melee tournament whenever you're around. I'm actually starting to practice Melee, Brawl finally died for me after this weekend. :awesome:

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
Btw I'm going to the anime convention, No Brand Con, on April 15-17. I'm not going to it for the convention, I'm going there for the melée side event. It's in eau Claire, Wisconsin btw. Just wanted to let you guys know if you are near WI. Also, on ep 6 of black cat, really good so far! =D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I think around that time I'm gonna go to Anime Boston, probably has something to do with me living on EC. So I can't go that one =(

Yay Black cat haha xD

LOL at Guru that pic is awesome :laugh:

Top Bottom