• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Yeah. I thought Eva 2.0 was good but my friend found that some of the changes they made were too awkward for his liking.
I really liked Eva 2.0. They made a lot of changes, but I actually liked the changes that they made. It also made things flow better for Rebuild.
3.0's going to be awesome since the story should all be new here on out.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I really liked Eva 2.0. They made a lot of changes, but I actually liked the changes that they made. It also made things flow better for Rebuild.
3.0's going to be awesome since the story should all be new here on out.
Yeah. The changes didn't bother me since I went into it expecting them to make various changes. I'm pretty excited for 3.0 but the wait is pretty brutal since I have no clue when I'll be able to see it.
The soundtrack for 2.0 was brilliant. There was only one moment where I thought that the music didn't fit but on hindsight, it provided an interesting contrast.

§leepy God

Smash Master
So I'm finally back home from travailing for weeks, and I'm going to catch up with the anime I missed. So far I just watched episode 2 of K-ON!!, so far so good. ^_^

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I like Yui, Azu-nyan, and Mio. I probably like them in that order too. Mio was good but she doesn't really do much in the episodes anymore. I'm not much of a Ritsu fan or Tsumugi fan.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Pfff, speak for your self, I love Ritsu the most in K-On. Just that it's either Yui from Angel Beats or Ristu..... and you pretty much know who won. =P

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
2.0 was awesome?

for those who haven't seen it the dvd/bluray release is coming out soon...
Yeah I know, I'm more or less on of the few EVA fanboys on SWF. Lol there are like 4 people in this thread that have seen EVA.

The Japanese trailer of the 2.22 release got me really excited.

§leepy God

Smash Master
mugi-chan is so legit
Oh yes. Yes she is. :D

I like Yui, Azu-nyan, and Mio. I probably like them in that order too. Mio was good but she doesn't really do much in the episodes anymore. I'm not much of a Ritsu fan or Tsumugi fan.
D:

For me, it's...
Mio>Azu-nyan>Yui=Ui>Sawako>Nodoka>Tsumugi>Ritsu>the remaining two named characters that don't matter much

Ritsu is way down there... :laugh:
Mugi is that low on your list. T_T

Mio>Ritsu>Nodoka>Ui=Azusa>Sawako>Tsumugi>Yui
And so is this. T_T

First time I see someone like Yui least. xD

I am very sad that Black Rock Shooter is just an OVA. I hope they make B★RS a series.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
No love for the newest member,
the turtle
?
And since I'm learning the guitar, it makes me lean towards liking Yui and Azu-nyan more.

@Jungle I actually have time for Ace Attorney Investigations. Finally reached Case 3.
This is like the slowest I've ever been on an Ace Attorney game. :laugh:

VietGeek

Smash Hero
WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME MIOS HAIR IS PUT UP INTO A PONYTAIL?!

omg omg omg

that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

wow

like whoa hey no whoa whhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaa hot

this is why i watch moeblobs

Sion

Island of Horizon

omg omg omg

that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hot

wow

like whoa hey no whoa whhhhhoooooooaaaaaaaa hot

this is why i watch moeblobs
i think i got off when she tied her hair up into a ponytail
no joke

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
@Minato: It's a **** fine game. I really liked it.

For me its like

Ritsu > Yui > Azu-nyan > Mugi = Mio

Minato

穏やかじゃない

I'm one of them. :3

I'm watching 25, 26, and End of Eva tomorrow night.
The last two episodes of the TV series won't entirely make sense when you first watch them, just so you know. Hopefully you'll understand what I mean once you're all done with Evangelion (which includes End of Evangelion).

And Borders still hasn't shipped me Eva 1.11 which is really really dumb. I preordered it a couple weeks before the release date and it still says that it's on backorder. I wouldn't have ordered it there if it wasn't for the coupon I got earlier. It sucks since the Best Buy right next to it has a bunch of them in stock. :(

Ponytails are nice. *in b4 ponytail social group idea is made*

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I knew I was going to love Yui in Angel Beats and I already love her. She is just too cute. <3

Someone needs to make a GIF image when she was ranting about about the Girls Dead Monsters. =3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I knew I was going to love Yui in Angel Beats and I already love her. She is just too cute. <3
Yeah, Yui's a cute character. Looks like she'll be getting more screen time in the next episode.

I'm starting to like Angel Beats! much now. If the rest of the episodes continue on at this pace and style, I'm fine with that. Maeda's comedy is still weird to me though :laugh:. Maeda's still good at trying to make the audience sad. He's so good at it that I think he should tone it down a bit at some times. lol

After watching episode 3, I'm still trying to guess on how AB! will end.
I have some theories and ideas in my head, but I guess I'll see if I was close or not when the series ends.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i finally saw the 2nd ep of k-on

i don't remember them buying a turtle in the manga lol

yui getting slapped with the money was hilarious

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
Ohhhh my god.

I was watching Itazura na Kiss and
right when Irie asks Kotoko's dad if he can marry her and she looks all surprised, the "you have watch 72 minutes of video today; please wait 54 minutes" box popped up

I mean, I can probably watch it on another Video player right now but the timing astounds me.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
time to break out mugi again since it's my regular late uptake on the anime season.

elzam needs a break anyway.

<3

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I finally made time to watch episode 2 of K-On!!

ROFLMFAO! It was too perfect!

This manga chapter really suck out to me when I read it back in July.

Everything was galaxies times funnier! Like the when Mio gets her stuffed animal, I thought she grabbed it and just stood there. Her walking way was so much funnier!

also the who Yui getting smacked in the face was hilarious. I thought Ui was fanning her and when she smacked her instead I laughed so hard.

Top Bottom