• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yo Tech, is PC not done with smash?

So I just finished obtaining Cross Game =3 Really excited to start it.

Needs to finish CCS and Bakemonogatari first/stop playing so much starcraft.
I dunno how often he plays but he plays!

And he's still as smart as ever. He's not up to par with the tech skill you more commonly see but he has a brain >_<

you got those dirty space animals next time, teczero
and bakemonogatari is pretty good
Yea!... with my space animals!....

I almost typed space animes.......

oops... k I gotta go watch angel beats =3

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Angel Beats! 3 was great, but
Iwasawa disappearing really sucks. She was the character in the show that I could really relate to, but not to an extreme like having two very violent parents, etc. :(

I also think that Otonashi could actually be some type of advanced NPC or person created by God or Angel which could be a reason as to why he has no memories, because he never had any to begin with.
That could be true, but the rest of the SSS acted like they've seen people without memories before. In fact, I could have sworn that one of them said "Yeah, some people come without memories, you'll get them back eventually" or something like that.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
maybe it's in a format that ps3 doesn't play in

i dunno since i don't have one

try your computer since it can play basically any format

good luck finding a dvd copy

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i don't know how to extract subtitles tbh

but you can do that and it should be in .ssa

then convert it to .mkv (xvid) or (h264)

then put the .ssa files in

something like that

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Werekill, use PS3 Media Server. I use that to stream all my anime from my laptop and it works fine.
I can disable and enable subs. I think you can change the audio too, I haven't checked.

It works for MKVs and I think it'll work with OGM files as well.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Please everyone, I implore you. If you haven't watched the first episode of Cross Game, watch it right now!
I've read some of the author's other works. He's a really good writer.
I haven't checked on Cross Game, but I think I'll read the manga instead.

His other manga are similar, so maybe you should check those out as well.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Werekill, use PS3 Media Server. I use that to stream all my anime from my laptop and it works fine.
I can disable and enable subs. I think you can change the audio too, I haven't checked.

It works for MKVs and I think it'll work with OGM files as well.
Nice. How do I do that? Lol.

And I FINALLY finished an MLA format research paper. ^_^

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Nice. How do I do that? Lol.
Just DL PS3 Media Server on the web and run it. On your PS3, if you have Media Server Connection (or whatever it's called) enabled on your Networks menu, your computer should show up in video section on your PS3. Just find the file and run it and that should be it.

I had a problem with the program finding my PS3 so I had to change one of the configurations in order for that to work.
If you do decided to do it and you have problems with it running, just ask.

If I were you, I'd just watch End of Evangelion on your computer. If this OGM file is from the DVD by ADV, the quality sucks if you're watching it on an HDTV, IMO.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
what is cross game about?

is it new this season?
It's a baseball anime. I finally decided to watch the first episode. It was honestly phenomenal! There is a good chance it will be in my top five. I am getting a seriously amazing vibe from it.

If the first episode doesn't hook you to the anime, then by all means don't continue watching, but I GUARANTEE anyone who watches the first episode will have no other choice but to watch the next one.

It first aired in April and ended March 28th, the day after my birthday.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Just DL PS3 Media Server on the web and run it. On your PS3, if you have Media Server Connection (or whatever it's called) enabled on your Networks menu, your computer should show up in video section on your PS3. Just find the file and run it and that should be it.

I had a problem with the program finding my PS3 so I had to change one of the configurations in order for that to work.
If you do decided to do it and you have problems with it running, just ask.

If I were you, I'd just watch End of Evangelion on your computer. If this OGM file is from the DVD by ADV, the quality sucks if you're watching it on an HDTV, IMO.
Ok, cool. I'll try it out later, lol.

The main reason for watching it on my ps3 is so I can watch it late at night when everyone is asleep. XD

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
It's a baseball anime. I finally decided to watch the first episode. It was honestly phenomenal! There is a good chance it will be in my top five. I am getting a seriously amazing vibe from it.

If the first episode doesn't hook you to the anime, then by all means don't continue watching, but I GUARANTEE anyone who watches the first episode will have no other choice but to watch the next one.

It first aired in April and ended March 28th, the day after my birthday.
i'll add it to my list

i usually watch what you guys recommend anyways

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ok, cool. I'll try it out later, lol.

The main reason for watching it on my ps3 is so I can watch it late at night when everyone is asleep. XD
With some of Eva's content, yeah... it might be best to watch that when everyone's asleep. :laugh:
I still wish PS3's could play MKV and OGM files directly. I mean, you can stream these files off of the laptop, so the PS3 really can run them.

Sony's just dumb and won't enable it as a feature.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
With some of Eva's content, yeah... it might be best to watch that when everyone's asleep. :laugh:
I still wish PS3's could play MKV and OGM files directly. I mean, you can stream these files off of the laptop, so the PS3 really can run them.

Sony's just dumb and won't enable it as a feature.
Sony is ok, but they were stupid to remove the option to run Linux. >_>

And yeah, I watch most of my anime later at night due to lack of time and... questionable content. :laugh:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well there reasoning for that was to stop hackers find a way to pirate their games

i watch my anime whenever lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Sony is ok, but they were stupid to remove the option to run Linux. >_>
Yeah, I think that's really dumb. They shouldn't have taken away something that was part of the original PS3's functionality.
Sony was too cautious on this. They should've just found another way instead of removing Linux.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Instead of catching up with K-On! which I planned to do this weekend, I ended up watching up to episode 11 of Durarara!!. Yay for distractions.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Instead of catching up with K-On! which I planned to do this weekend, I ended up watching up to episode 11 of Durarara!!. Yay for distractions.
I'm of the opinion that you made the correct decision.
Also this week's Durarara was amazing, gasmask-dad has the best mindgames.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
I'm of the opinion that you made the correct decision.
Also this week's Durarara was amazing, gasmask-dad has the best mindgames.
Yeah, I'm pretty pleased with my decision as well. I'm watching Frostii's subs though and they only have up to episode 11 subbed. I kind of want to wait so that my archive of episodes is uniform with regards to the sub group but I also want to watch the new episodes asap.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
The more I think about it, the more I want to switch to Ecliptic-BSS. Re-downloading probably won't be too much of an issue when I head back to Waterloo and have unlimited bandwidth again.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I finished Makoto's route in Kanon last night. Sadly, the ending was the same.
I just have Shiori's route and then I'm done. Afterwards I'll finish Higurashi or Clannad.

For those interested, the Air VN translation is resuming again. I hope that gets done soon.

Also, new FMA Brotherhood episode was out quite awhile ago. Pretty good episode.
I had a feeling that it was going to end at that part.

I'm going to feel sad once the anime and manga end. I've been reading the manga ever since the first anime aired.
It's been so long. I was in Middle School back then. :laugh:

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i started strike witches and my mind was blown

animal ears and mecha

mah gawd

Top Bottom