• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I wonder what season 2 of Strike Witches will be about.
It looks to be some sort of continuation with the original cast. I thought the other Strike Witches was going to get an adaptation.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
so i go on sankaku lol

and find out the day i start strike witches is erica hartmann's birthday

Sion

Island of Horizon
So I've watched K-ON ep2 3 times now and it's still hilarious.
this x25

i'm not sure if this is the correct place to post it, but does anyone know any good non-h vns with good storylines? i've already played clannad and fsn.
sadly, i don't know where to get information on good vns.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
Ugh. I downloaded the last three episodes of Durarara!! last night to watch over the course of the next three days. I ended up waking up at 4am and I couldn't get back to sleep so I watched all three episodes this morning.

Shingen's (sp?) antics were made even more hilarious in my sleep-deprived state.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
this x25

i'm not sure if this is the correct place to post it, but does anyone know any good non-h vns with good storylines? i've already played clannad and fsn.
If you want one that's non-h to begin with, Planetarian and Chaos;Head are good. At least, I think Chaos;Head doesn't have any of that sort of content.
You can also disable h-scenes if they have the option to for some games.

I'd suggest you play Saya no Uta, but that's probably out of the question for you.
And go to vndb.org for info on VNs.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
no chaos;head doesn't have any h-content

you can play the all ages ver of kanon

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
i started strike witches and my mind was blown

animal ears and mecha

mah gawd
Lol I bought AIR the movie from my local Suncoast about 2 months ago and the owner of the show kept trying to sell me Strike Witches a week before it came out on DVD =3

The way he described it definitely tickled my fancy.

"Pantie shots all day!"

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
a fellow SanCom-er on here? :O

quite possibly the greatest blog site ever, if you're into that stuff that is. :p

Sankaku is great... When your parents aren't looking over your shoulder. :p

this x25

Ever 17 is ****ing amazing. Best vn/ANY game that I've played. Ever.

Geddan

Smash Ace
You stopped at ep12 of Haruhi S2 and ep23 of Railgun?! Those three remaining episodes are amazing...
lol i know, the irony is i have all of the remaining episodes on my comp along with a lot of other eps i haven't watched (eg. durarara, etc..) and i also haven't seen summer wars yet even if it's been on my comp for ages.

i just... can't get myself to watch anime right now...

D:

halp?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Geddan: rent0 - http://myanimelist.net/animelist/rent0

for the OP, if that ever gets updated.

and yes i know i'm a scrub, i've been on an anime hiatus for a few months w/o any real reason not to watch, though i have been keeping up.
I need to make an anime list... I only have an anime-planet list.
http://www.anime-planet.com/users/Werekill/anime

You stopped at ep12 of Haruhi S2 and ep23 of Railgun?! Those three remaining episodes are amazing...

I actually just watched Haruhi S2 a month ago, lol. Endless eight just made me too mad to finish it over the summer.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
lol i know, the irony is i have all of the remaining episodes on my comp along with a lot of other eps i haven't watched (eg. durarara, etc..) and i also haven't seen summer wars yet even if it's been on my comp for ages.

i just... can't get myself to watch anime right now...

D:

halp?
if you don't have time for it try to make a little space if you can

like what i do is i watch some before going to bed like when i am unable to think anymore for classes

or you can wake up early lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I randomly decided to enable sigs again and what do I see? NKB with a FLCL sig! :bee:
Safari doesn't slow down when I see it either.

Rei's Nayuki sig is blinding me though. lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Anyone seen episode 3 of K-ON!! yet?
It was good, but I don't think it was good as last week's episode.

I liked the part where: [collapse="Small spoiler"]Yui tried to make Ritsu feel better through communication. Jaka-jaka-jan-jan-jaka-jan-jaka-HAI!![/collapse]

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I randomly decided to enable sigs again and what do I see? NKB with a FLCL sig! :bee:
Safari doesn't slow down when I see it either.

Rei's Nayuki sig is blinding me though. lol
=D

Lol that is actually amazing timing because last night around 7 I decided to make myself a new sig instead of study for a quiz today =3

I will probably tweak it a little once I have more time, and finish all the other people's sigs who have asked me to make them sigs.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Wow, started to watch Giant Killing and it's so much better than I expected it to be. Can't wait for the episodes as they come out.
Awesome. I actually just started watching it too, at first it was meh, but by the end of the first episode I was like "****it now I wanna know what happens"

Also Tec, Yui is mine! :p

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Also Tec, Yui is mine! :p
I'm starting to get confused on who's posting now. :laugh:

I also noticed that I haven't watched episode 4 of Katanagatari yet.
I have less interest in it than I did early on. Maybe episode 4's really good though, I dunno.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
=D

Lol that is actually amazing timing because last night around 7 I decided to make myself a new sig instead of study for a quiz today =3

I will probably tweak it a little once I have more time, and finish all the other people's sigs who have asked me to make them sigs.
don't make them with too much frames or w/e :(

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Lol yeah I know =3

I made sure I cut out parts in my sig to make it only 146 from it's original 312.
Well, I use Firefox too (well, I flip flop) so I'm fine with the frames.
I disabled the sigs early on because you had a DtB sig (which I still need to finish...).

I usually can't stand sitting and watching something for hours whether it's anime, movies, etc.
There are some exceptions to the rule now.

And also, I really want to watch FLCL again. I think I've fully gone through the OVAs only twice.
Any idea on when they're releasing the DVDs for it again?

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Well, I use Firefox too (well, I flip flop) so I'm fine with the frames.
I disabled the sigs early on because you had a DtB sig (which I still need to finish...).

I usually can't stand sitting and watching something for hours whether it's anime, movies, etc.
There are some exceptions to the rule now.

And also, I really want to watch FLCL again. I think I've fully gone through the OVAs only twice.
Any idea on when they're releasing the DVDs for it again?
TWICE! o_O!

Lol I have watched FLCL so many times I can no longer count.

Lol at me watching 2 episodes of FLCL during Church like 4 years ago.

Not sure when The DVDs will be released, but you can bet your *** I will be buying them ;D

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Minato, spot on the best part of episode 3

i died lauging

it was quite awesome

Minato

穏やかじゃない
TWICE! o_O!

Not sure when The DVDs will be released, but you can bet your *** I will be buying them ;D
I know, seems like it should be more. I'm starting to forget on what exactly happens in each episode just like last time, so it's going to be just as enjoyable when I decide to watch it again. I'll save that for when they release the DVDs again. I'll probably watch it Dub this time is I last watched it in Japanese. I could be mistaken, but from what I remember, the dub was really good.

Also, K-ON!! avatars are tempting for me right now...
I feel conflicted. Maybe I should get an avatar of Azu-nyan.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
TWICE! o_O!

I've watched a couple of episodes of the english dub on Adult Swim, and I'll definitely watch the Subs after I catch up on some of my anime.

Lovely

Smash Lord
♣ I just got into Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood, I can't believe I missed out on such a wonderful anime because I thought it might be the same. ;p ♥

♣ Episode 3 of K-ON!! didn't have too much activity. ); ♥

Top Bottom