• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I am about to watch it now.

I need to be completely honest. I think Angel Beats! opening song is RIDICULOUSLY GOOD.

I love anime music with pianos. I just recently when in my itunes and found a remix to Dear You where as the chorus replays they add a new instrument to the mix until the end of the song where it's just one huge mix of different instruments killin it!

Oo on another note, I forgot to mention from K-On!! when Ritsu eats the receipt. ****ING HILARIOUS!

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Yeah the music in angel beats is one of the stronger parts of the series imo. Crow song in episode one was amazing

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I am about to watch it now.

I need to be completely honest. I think Angel Beats! opening song is RIDICULOUSLY GOOD.

I love anime music with pianos. I just recently when in my itunes and found a remix to Dear You where as the chorus replays they add a new instrument to the mix until the end of the song where it's just one huge mix of different instruments killin it!

Oo on another note, I forgot to mention from K-On!! when Ritsu eats the receipt. ****ING HILARIOUS!
Yeah, Angel Beats!'s OP is amazing.

I'll watch the new episode later today.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
The music in Angel Beats! is awesome and I think it's definitely one of the stronger points in the anime. "My Soul, Your Beats!" along with the song in PV6 are amazing. I plan on learning them when I have time.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
that was a really good remix

i still have to watch angel beats ep 2 and 3 lol

i'm gonna go watch saki or nanoha now

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i usually just wait until nipponsei releases it

it says the op + ed albums are out on may 26

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Well lookie what I have 'ere, Minato:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zMs79rZDxw8

YAY! You found it! There's no sheet music so I'm going to have to transcribe it still. :(
Maybe I'll start doing that later today or something.

Does anyone know where I can find a video or mp3 of the instrumental version of My Soul, Your Heart?
You mean, "My Soul, Your Beats"? I don't think there even is an official instrumental version that's out yet. That'll probably be released when the full version of the song is out.

Durarara!! episode 14 is out. They're spelling Celty as Selty again...

Untrust Us

Smash Journeyman
;-;

i got slapped in the face again by pirated anime

i bought a box set online and it turns out to be pirated

man, I think i'm gonna stop looking for 'good deals' and just pay the full price for the real stuff

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
;-;

i got slapped in the face again by pirated anime

i bought a box set online and it turns out to be pirated

man, I think i'm gonna stop looking for 'good deals' and just pay the full price for the real stuff
Lol o my goodness buddy =3

How much did you get your box set for?

Also if you want to prevent bootleg stuff ask us. We can always help you!

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm expecting that the cast of Angel Beats! will slowly disappear.
Also did anyone else notice that
Iwasawa isn't in the 3rd episode's ED? Takeyama/Christ is there now though. I won't be surprised if Iwasawa is replaced with Yui in the OP in episode 4.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
PC is friggin ridiculous. I <3 him though his fox is still incredibly sexy >___<.

Haha funny I had the most awesome kill on Eggm last stock on Brinstar with my peach.

Bthrow into lava, bair into lava then chase with another bair.

<3333 Brinstar shenanigans.

I'm about say 20 minutes from going to 7-11 buying a drink, sitting down and picking up Bakemonogatari. >____>

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
brinstar is amazing lol

i had a jiggs take me there

and i camped her all day and won lol

bakemonogatari is amazing

i dl'd half of nanoha strikers atm

stupid ext hd crash lol

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Yo Tech, is PC not done with smash?

So I just finished obtaining Cross Game =3 Really excited to start it.

Needs to finish CCS and Bakemonogatari first/stop playing so much starcraft.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Hmm,
seeing how Angel can multiply, I guess I can assume the two copies of Angel they were fighting were copies of her since they lack emotion when they took a bullet, and they couldn't talk normal. And I guess the real Angel can feel pain if she get's shot, and I believe that she's feeling down doing her job and not get appreciated for it for it
. And
now I can assume that Yui will take Iwasawa place when making the music in the future, there is at least two more songs that needs to be reviled that's name was shown
. Wow, so many things I can assume at this point, lol. I think most of us know what the next episode will bring. =P

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Hmm,
seeing how Angel can multiply, I guess I can assume the two copies of Angel they were fighting were copies of her since they lack emotion when they took a bullet, and they couldn't talk normal. And I guess the real Angel can feel pain if she get's shot, and I believe that she's feeling down doing her job and not get appreciated for it for it
. And
now I can assume that Yui will take Iwasawa place when making the music in the future, there is at least two more songs that needs to be reviled that's name was shown
. Wow, so many things I can assume at this point, lol. I think most of us know what the next episode will bring. =P
After 3 episodes, yeah, there's a lot of assuming that can be done. It's making me think of different theories or outcomes for the end of this series. Some make sense while some don't.

First of all, I think
them disappearing is a good thing. This might be some kind of world that leads them into a better life.
At first, I thought that everyone was actually in a near death state and entered this world. But since they remember how they died, I'm not sure of that theory anymore. I also didn't think that there isn't a God early on in the episodes.

I also think that Otonashi could actually be some type of advanced NPC or person created by God or Angel which could be a reason as to why he has no memories, because he never had any to begin with. After seeing episode 3, I can't see Angel being involved or if she even had that sort of power in the first place. I'm beginning to wonder if she's just like the rest of the cast now and no one really special.

So if there is a God, I'm guessing that he created Otonashi to make him be involved with the SSS to understand them or something. Or even a bigger twist is if Otonashi was somehow God. This theory would be really cool if the only way to return back to a better life was to kill God so it'd make a sad story for Yuri and Otonashi. But ever since episode 3, that might not be possible. I'm still forseeing something sad for Otonashi.

And yeah, I could be way off, but I love theorizing outcomes in Maeda's stories. :chuckle:
I still have no clue on how Angel will impact the series though.

Top Bottom