• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Is anyone watching Working!?

Its pretty cute >_______<
I was thinking about watching it, but now I'm not too sure. Maybe I'll check it out when I have more time or something.

Oh, and the Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya on MAL is now ranked number 1 as the top anime, for good reason (I'm guessing, since I still haven't decided on watching it yet). Gintama is now number 2 with After Story trailing behind it.

Vts

Smash Champion
Vts - Hmm... I dunno. I'm kinda slow with anime recently =/.

Did you ever finish xxxholic?
no lol, its DL'ing but never really wanted to finish it yet :D

i'll get to it some day when it finishes.

i'm watching the **** show this season and its funny but might pick up a few others, not k-on ever dumb as hell

bans for saying k-on sucks lol

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
I wanted to wait for the dvd rip of the Haruhi movie but I just couldn't. It was too good, no regrets.

And I'm reallllllllly liking Kaichou Wa Maid-sama. It's gonna be painful waiting for weekly updates. =(

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Everything that the post before this one says is true! :chuckle: (Or at least I fully agree with, anyway... :p)

And I actually really like B Gata H Kei. First impressions makes it seem like the typical fanservice show, but it's not, which is good.

G U R U

Smash Lord
Oh, and the Vanishment of Haruhi Suzumiya on MAL is now ranked number 1 as the top anime, for good reason (I'm guessing, since I still haven't decided on watching it yet). Gintama is now number 2 with After Story trailing behind it.
Success!!!

I hear Gintama is really good, but it's like 200+ eps :/

I'll watch it eventually.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Success!!!

I hear Gintama is really good, but it's like 200+ eps :/

I'll watch it eventually.
It is pretty good comedy-wise. While it's good, I don't think it should be rated higher than After Story lol. I was put off at the start of the anime due to the filler since I read the manga. Afterwards it gets better. I haven't finished watching Gintama yet. I plan on finishing it before the next series for it starts.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Is anyone watching Working!?

Its pretty cute >_______<
I will soon... it looks interesting to me. =P

Also Yui is in episode 3 of Angel Beats. Finally they introduce the cutest character in the series. Girls Dead Monster might make another song based on the preview. =D

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
<_<; After reading the last page of this thread, this seems to be the moe thread instead of the K-On thread.

On another note, how is K-On S2? I dropped S1 a while back when I picked up the manga instead. Should I pick it back up?

Also, hi IHSB.

G U R U

Smash Lord
<_<; After reading the last page of this thread, this seems to be the moe thread instead of the K-On thread.

On another note, how is K-On S2? I dropped S1 a while back when I picked up the manga instead. Should I pick it back up?

Also, hi IHSB.
YES!!! Of course you should watch K-ON. How can you read the manga but not watch the anime :dizzy:

Saki is amazing and I don't even know how to play mahjong.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
YES!!! Of course you should watch K-ON. How can you read the manga but not watch the anime :dizzy:.
>_> I'm a lazy bum and I read manga faster than I can watch anime so I decided to read it...

<_<; I guess I'll pick it back up soon.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
On a side note Winry avatars are hard to find >_<....

NKB should make me one =D
I found a lot of Winry avatars from the manga. And this was around the time when the first series ended. I don't think they should be that hard to find even now (especially since avatar pairings are popular for FMA like EdxWinry and RoyxRiza).

Speaking of FMA, chapter 106 came out recently. It was really good. :)

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
This thread's title changes periodically. Prior to this, it was called "The tsundere thread (with some tsundere (with some tsundere (with some anime)))", which actually describes it quite well... :laugh: It was just changed to K-ON!! for the time being for nostalgic reasons, due to it being how this little social group thread of ours started.

Quenk

Smash Apprentice
This thread's title changes periodically. Prior to this, it was called "The tsudere thread (with some tsundere (with some tsundere (with some anime)))", which actually describes it quite well... :laugh: It was just changed to K-ON!! for the time being for nostalgic reasons, due to it being how this little social group thread of ours started.
Ah. I rarely visited here before a few days ago so I never noticed.

And on the topic of FMA, with Brotherhood catching up to the manga, does anyone think that it would take a break to wait for the manga to finish? A friend of mine thinks that Arakawa Hiromu would work with Bones such that the ending is animated before being written as a manga.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I found a lot of Winry avatars from the manga. And this was around the time when the first series ended. I don't think they should be that hard to find even now (especially since avatar pairings are popular for FMA like EdxWinry and RoyxRiza).

Speaking of FMA, chapter 106 came out recently. It was really good. :)
If its not a lot of trouble... can you link me to some?

Pweaase? =3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Ah. I rarely visited here before a few days ago so I never noticed.

And on the topic of FMA, with Brotherhood catching up to the manga, does anyone think that it would take a break to wait for the manga to finish? A friend of mine thinks that Arakawa Hiromu would work with Bones such that the ending is animated before being written as a manga.
MAL has Brotherhood listed for 63 episodes now. If that's true, we have 11 episodes left. Since the latest manga chapter came out recently, that would leave 2 chapters left before the anime finishes (unless the anime takes a one week break or so).

I'm guessing that the manga ends in 3 chapters with the anime taking a break for one week so the manga and anime ends close to around the same time.

Or, the manga could end in two chapters and each one could have more pages than usual.

@Tec I used to have a site that had a lot of avatars from the manga, but that was years ago. :(
If you can't make your own, just go google off of livejournal or something. But your recent avatar looks like you already have. :laugh:

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Yea haha I googled for a few.

But I'm obsessive when it comes to avatars so *shrugs* :laugh:

Yea definitely want more Winry avys >_<

I guess i can try again later *shrugs*

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
I should watch some anime.

Right now I got kashimashi, kare kano, and ef on my list of older-ish anime i want to watch....

Top Bottom