• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
IMO, it got better near the middle...but then the last two episodes just made the series plummet (at least for me).

And as for the Haruhi/Asakura movie...it's really more of a Yuki movie (which I'm totally fine with :chuckle:).

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
THERE IS NO TSUKIHIME ANIME.
caps

Except for the alternate reality movie thing, that was decent.

Tohno Shiki looks queer

avoiding like plague

Not only does he get laid, like, 10000 times, but he's also extremely ****ing ******.

To be honest, name a character from the series and they most likely have at least one extremely ****** moment (excluding arihiko, although he arguable has one in Kagestu Tohya).

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The Tsukihime anime is so bad. A disgrace to Melty Blood fans.
They made a Tsukihime anime? Nah, they couldn't have.

I hope that when they DO make one, they won't ignore most of the backstory for the characters, dumb the whole thing down, and take out ALL OF THE CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT.

Of course, they would never do that. :mad:

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
There is a Tsukihime anime, but it doesn't following the original visual novel all that closely. I heard that it's decent as a standalone anime story-wise, but in terms of adaptation accuracy, it's far from it.

In other news, I just got done watch the Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushi†su movie! And as expected after reading all those reviews, it was amazingly awesome!! It definitely did not disappoint.
Now to wait for a DVD (and hopefully a BD) release...

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
There is a Tsukihime anime, but it doesn't following the original visual novel all that closely. I heard that it's decent as a standalone anime story-wise, but in terms of adaptation accuracy, it's far from it.

In other news, I just got done watch the Suzumiya Haruhi no Shoushi†su movie! And as expected after reading all those reviews, it was amazingly awesome!! It definitely did not disappoint.
Now to wait for a DVD (and hopefully a BD) release...
So it's worth watching the 1 GB low quality as all hell camrip?

Minato

穏やかじゃない

As for the Haruhi movie, I'll watch it when I have the need to.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
So it's worth watching the 1 GB low quality as all hell camrip?
Is the quality decent? I've seen some great camrips before.
I think they made it out to sound worse than it actually is. It's barely lower quality than some streams out there. The sound quality was pretty good, too. (I haven't seem any other camrips before, so I can't really compare it to anything that you could be familiar with.)
Here is a sample of what it looks like:
LOL at Sub's reference
(And for those that are afraid this will spoil you if you click it: don't worry, it won't.)

G U R U

Smash Lord
I think they made it out to sound worse than it actually is. It's barely lower quality than some streams out there. The sound quality was pretty good, too. (I haven't seem any other camrips before, so I can't really compare it to anything that you could be familiar with.)
Here is a sample of what it looks like:
LOL at Sub's reference
(And for those that are afraid this will spoil you if you click it: don't worry, it won't.)
:O

*Goes off to watch it*

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
The Kara no Kyoukai movies were amazing. They did a really good job, I thought.
If only Type Moon's other works got an adaptation on those standards.

Yeah, it was pretty good.

F/SN was decent, but still not very good. >_>

Edit: Went ahead and watched the first episode of Angel Beats. It seems kinda interesting.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i saw the first eps of angel beats

wtf is all i said afterwards

and wtf there was a tsukihime anime?

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
angel beats didn't impress me really... =/

meh whatever, I'm going to watch kashimashi and...go find and play srw:og. lol.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I hope I'm not the only one to say that, ANGEL IS ****ING BAD *** IN EPISODE 2!!! The OP is beautiful, makes it even better with the images, same with the ED. Yuri's story is pretty sad and..... no intro of Yui yet. ._.

I'm guessing you watched episode one of Angel Beats kirbyraeg? =P

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I hope I'm not the only one to say that, ANGEL IS ****ING BAD *** IN EPISODE 2!!! The OP is beautiful, makes it even better with the images, same with the ED. Yuri's story is pretty sad and..... no intro of Yui yet. ._.

I'm guessing you watched episode one of Angel Beats kirbyraeg? =P
New episode is out? I'll go ahead and watch it, lol.

Is there any other decent anime this season?

Edit: crap, no subs.

Sion

Island of Horizon
i can't watch and understand raw angel beats =(

i'd like to know if there are any other decent animes this season as well, werekill. except for k-on, i know that's cool.. i think.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
You could see the OP before the subs come out. =P

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou looks good.... I don't think it's the anime I recommend for everyone though. XD

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Waiting for subs gives me another reason to learn Japanese (other than having friends there, lol). I was teaching myself for a while, but then my parents signed me up for spanish at school. >_>

Anyway, the OP is pretty good.

Top Bottom