• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

G U R U

Smash Lord
Azunyannnnnnn <3<3

As you can tell I just watched K-ON!! ep 1. It was magnificent. I swear if you're in a bad mood or stressed, just watch K-ON and it all goes away :)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just read the article on sankaku how 2ch found what products were used in the ED lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I watched the first episode awhile ago. I have to say, I liked it. It wasn't all that bad. It had a lot of slice of life scenes which worked out well, I thought. I'm looking forward to the next episode.
i just read the article on sankaku how 2ch found what products were used in the ED lol
Uhhh, this is KyoAni. It's obvious that they'll use references for products and even scenery.
And also it's 2ch, they love dissecting anime be it for good or evil.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Auu~

I still haven't watched the first episode of K-On!!

I have to wait another 2 minutes....

*glances at the clock*

Nevermind...I have to go to class. Uguu~

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Hideyoshi is the reason I watched the show.
Just like Jun is the reason I watched (some of) Happiness.
I don't know why, but I'm basically like this when it comes to traps:

Fire!

Smash Champion
NNID
Fire149
3DS FC
2809-9924-8928
Azunyannnnnnn <3<3

As you can tell I just watched K-ON!! ep 1. It was magnificent. I swear if you're in a bad mood or stressed, just watch K-ON and it all goes away :)
Totally agrees. Just finished watching the episode. Really catchy music.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Ah Mizuki, I will always take my chances with your cooking... =3

Hideyoshi is the reason I watched the show.
Not Shouko? She's pretty much what every female should be... XD

I have no idea where Hideyoshi should be in best traps. =P

Just like Jun is the reason I watched (some of) Happiness.
I don't know why, but I'm basically like this when it comes to traps:
Now I can't unsee Jun again, the first trap I know that can trick... anybody who hasn't seen or know him. :d

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Ok so I finally made some time to watch K-On!!

jfklsgqerwgo34wbcti32hy iq34hjc09 q34hi[qe4jh-13 h2rweibn]2bi3y]-o3 yq3-hjcewyi 3 vjegocnjghejhwjOMFGFUWAFUWATIMEkl n4klnckl34hq3hp qehpoejhcpehpoe poqerpqejbh pe bdb erj epq hce

That **** was off the chain!

Everything was amazing.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
why am I up this late

better question is why can't i fall asleep... :(

Going to watch K-ON tomorrow and reminisce some more about kimagure orange road...and how i read it a couple years ago and thought it was totally the best thing ever. <3

wowoduend

Smash Journeyman
*episode 2*
im liking K-On right now. Dem fluid animations
im watching the dub version. i like my anime girls speaking English instead of moon language.
*is going to enjoy waiting more dub episodes to be released other then watching the sub*

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
kyaaaaaaaa asakura~ i knew there was a reason i actually sat through haruhi for a while there.

Also I would like a quick anime recommendation...something nice and short so I can actually watch it in a reasonable amount of time (no more than 2 seasons long is probably the right length). :)

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
kyaaaaaaaa asakura~ i knew there was a reason i actually sat through haruhi for a while there.

Also I would like a quick anime recommendation...something nice and short so I can actually watch it in a reasonable amount of time (no more than 2 seasons long is probably the right length). :)
If you're ok with a shojo, Kashimashi is pretty good. If not, try Neon Genesis Evangelion. ^_^

Anyway, did Kampfer ever get any better? I never checked on it.

Top Bottom