• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I've been waiting for some news on Rewrite. Last update announced that the game is compatible with Windows 7.
The latest update states that the VN is. I guess they aren't doing what they did with LB.

EDIT: No idea if this is their April Fools joke or not. lol

Lovely

Smash Lord
'ello, everyone!

New K-ON!! commercial, if it sparks your interests. Careful, it's Sankaku, loli:

http://www.sankakucomplex.com/2010/03/31/new-k-on-commercial-excites-fans/
♣ I was wondering when they would show a commercial. I can't wait to see the OP and ED of K-ON!! :D ♥

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So someone has translated the first chapter of Angel Beats! Track Zero. For those that don't know, Track Zero is a prequel to the anime that shows how they formed the SSS. I finished reading it, and it's pretty interesting.

http://subsmith.wordpress.com/2010/04/01/angel-beats-track-zero-chapter-1-a-rocket-for-two/

I'm even more excited for the anime now. Sadly, the translator said that he won't be translating the next chapter. I think there has already been 5 chapters released since Track Zero started in November. I hope someone does translate the remaining chapters.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minato wheres Konata...
Konata really is my trademark avatar... so I'll be going back in a couple of weeks.
Whenever I'm not lazy and have the time to go and crop those pictures that are sitting on my laptop.
And I just remembered that I need to finish Ace Attorney Investigations. Still on Case 2...

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Saying "don't say 'lazy'" would have fit more, since in the lyrics, it actually says "please don't say 'you are lazy'". And since Minato didn't say "you are lazy"...yeah... :p

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
So someone has translated the first chapter of Angel Beats! Track Zero. For those that don't know, Track Zero is a prequel to the anime that shows how they formed the SSS. I finished reading it, and it's pretty interesting.

http://subsmith.wordpress.com/2010/04/01/angel-beats-track-zero-chapter-1-a-rocket-for-two/

I'm even more excited for the anime now. Sadly, the translator said that he won't be translating the next chapter. I think there has already been 5 chapters released since Track Zero started in November. I hope someone does translate the remaining chapters.
Ah, that's why Yuri was being called Yurippe in some sites, lol. The first chapter explains a lot, I knew Tenshi was a robot.... not really a robot. XD

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Angel Beats coming today. =D

K-ON! should be dubbed by now if anyone cares. =P

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Angel Beats coming today. =D
I'm excited. Hope that it gets subbed real soon.
Mod status is pretty sexy I must say.
I always wanted a red name. I'm going to miss it. :(
i'm going to wait for the ss release for angel beats
If Mazui gets their sub first before SS (which they'll probably will), I'll DL that first and then SS's. I also want to compare them to see how different they'll be. When I was watching Railgun, I only DLed Mazui's subs from the filler and on so I was too lazy to pay attention on seeing if there were any errors for the most part. Only error I caught was in the last episode where they translated Kongou's ability as Aerial Handle (or something) when I'm sure it should be Aero Hand.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
is there someone that's going to livestream it?

like when haruhi s2 was airing

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
K-ON! and dubbed in the same sentence. I think I just threw up a little in my mouth.
Really? I thought if I said Super Man 64 that you would throw up. =P

I'm excited. Hope that it gets subbed real soon.
So do I. The Raw is out right now, I'm going to watch it... then watch it subbed. =3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Really? I thought if I said Super Man 64 that you would throw up. =P
Ugh... I don't want to play that game ever again. Well... maybe I do. Just to see if I can ever beat it.
With all the glitches, I don't know if that's even possible. :laugh:

Also, I decided to watch the episode of AB! RAW and understood some of what was going on. The first episode basically just explained the situation and what's going on and not much really happened. Everything that was said, has been said before by articles and promotional videos for AB. The scenes that were animated were pretty nice but I think PA Works can do better. The story is weird and the comedy wasn't anything special. Maeda's comedy isn't that funny for me usually (Little Busters! was the exception).

I didn't expect the first episode to amaze me. None of the other works from Key excited me on the first episode so I'll give it some time.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
can anybody tell me more about this manga or where I can obtain it?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9jdJ0XUI3o
Oh, tt's called Sugar Dark, but it's not a manga. It's a light novel. Sugar Dark was released on December I think, so I doubt there's a translation of it floating around the web. I'm looking forward to it since the author won the Sneaker Grand Award which only a few others have won (the most recent one was for Haruhi).

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Light novel? Gotcha.

Yeah, it did have a release date in December but I figured it wasn't translated yet. Maybe - Rei - can translate it for us (unless I'm mistaken that he/she does not translate manga for other websites).

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i've never translated a full light novel chapter.

i can try i suppose, if someone links me to a raw.

pm me.

can't guarantee it though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I don't even remember logging in even more. XD

Anyways, I enjoyed the first episode of Angel Beats, despite being an episode that introduce different characters and events, which won't catch everyone's interest since mostly everyone saw a lot of scenes from the preview that appeared on the 1st episode. And I swear that Angel is the Terminator. XD

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I hope Angel Beats! ends up really well. I do think that AB! would've been better off as a light novel series or a visual novel. I liked how the first chapter of Track Zero was written. I'm hoping the series will be paced well considering that it's like a thirteen episode series for now. There are a lot of characters in AB!, so hopefully it ends up okay. Only character that I like at the moment is Angel.

I liked this picture I saw on AnimeSuki though.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yeah i saw that also lol

also i'm still gonna wait for the ss release

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
I wish I knew what that images said. )=

If Angel Beats were to show more Yui and/or Shiina, that would be great.... or if they show Yuri vs Angel. =3

Top Bottom