• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
and PERSONA 5!? YAY! Still need to play the other 3... and finish 1.
*Facepalms* They already mentioned Persona 5's development last year. Atlus stated that part of the team was working on P3P (Persona 3 Portable) while the rest of the team is developing a new Persona game.

And you mean other 4. Persona 2 had two separate games, Innocent Sin and Eternal Punishment.

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675
I never cared for Persona last year, so, loli. 'Tis news for me. and the latter fact too.

... My avatar is gone. Guess I'll make a new one.

EDIT: I'll make the new one later. For now, the old one I screened of my IM.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
there are so many guys in this thread

except for tec

i think hes contemplating if he should barf or something

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
ss just released an angel beats! pv

so at least they somewhat confirmed doing it

i'm not sure if they are doing a joint project with eclipse though

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So I just got the sound novel of Higurashi onto my computer. I haven't played that much of it yet, but I'm finding it much better than the anime version. I enjoyed the anime, but a lot of content and feeling was missing (which was to be expected) from the sound novel. The Umineko anime was just really bad for me. It'll be a good while until I have the time to get back and finish that.
ss just released an angel beats! pv

so at least they somewhat confirmed doing it

i'm not sure if they are doing a joint project with eclipse though
That's good to hear. I hope it'll be a joint project.
Mazui and Doki are subbing too. I don't really like DLing from Mazui unless I really have to... As for Doki, I've only DLed Kanon and F/SN from them which uses existing translations (I think). I haven't DLed an anime from Doki that they've translated themselves from scratch, so I don't know how good their subs are.

Atelier Totori looks pwetty...
I don't even... How does an Atelier game even relate to anime?

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Mazui and Doki are subbing too. I don't really like DLing from Mazui unless I really have to... As for Doki, I've only DLed Kanon and F/SN from them which uses existing translations (I think). I haven't DLed an anime from Doki that they've translated themselves from scratch, so I don't know how good their subs are.
:ohwell: I've told you this, already: Doki dropped Angel Beats! due to it being oversubbed.

G U R U

Smash Lord
So I started watching Ladies vs Butlers on a whim cus most of my weeklies are finishing (railgun, inuyasha, sora no woto). It's very "interesting" if ya catch my drift :chuckle: The drill girl pisses me off to no end tho.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i just finished nanoha a's and really want to start nanoha strikers

but i have stuff i still need to finish lol

aaaaah

gonna go start it now

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Durarara!! was good this week. No episode for next week though. :(
I noticed that the King of Eden movie is subbed. POPGO subbed it but I don't know who they are so I haven't DLed it yet.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i have good and bad news

bad news: i lost all my data in my new ext hd. =[ at least i have warranty.

good news: not really lol. i am now a manga translator. LOL

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
thanks. i'm currently translating "let's lagoon". i have no clue what this is about. something about being stranded on an island?

i had around 200GB of anime related stuff. all of nanoha and mostly the newer stuff like railgun, seitokai

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
a 1.5 tb western digital my essential

i can tell you now

western digital is not as great as it used to be

like when i bought my 500 gb my book around 3 years ago

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

NKB I dunno Uguu~ is pretty adorable.
LIES! Auu~

It is pretty funny when Yuichi does uguu =D

Oo what about nyuu~

gao~ is better

gtfo
Gao~ to be honest is facking adorable.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70oK27nSjkA

I also decided to reorganize my anime stuff =3

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Persona Trinity Soul was decent but I'll be getting it since I love Persona. Toradora's one of my favorites, so I'm looking forward to this release as well. Sadly, I have no money. With both volumes adding up close to 100 dollars, I might not be able to get it in the end. :(
Speaking of Taiga,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jdr2-TC-EN4&feature=player_embedded#

What the heck is this ^!? Outrageous!
Looks sooooooo original. /sarcasm
I'll probably check it out though. At least the production values look good. I'm expecting Shakugan no Shana III to look nice when that comes out.

Cuuuuuuuuuuuuute

I need to read Fruits Basket >_<
My friend loves Fruits Basket. I haven't check it out yet (I'm not that motivated to). I heard that it's best to just read the manga. Maybe I'll do that in the future, but I have a lot of unfinished manga to plow through.
1st thing I noticed in that picture was Clue. :laugh:
Nice manga collection though. That picture reminds me of something that Viz does that annoys me. I noticed the logos on the binding of your Evangelion manga are different for two of them. I wonder why they do that. Whenever I get something from Viz, I usually look for the Viz logo and just buy that so my manga collection looks more consistent.

time to find a job lol

also i watched those new trailers put up on sankaku

and Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakamatachi

the main girl looks a lot like taiga
And the little girl looks like Komoe-sensei and the guy looks like Araragi. Araragi's harem knows no bounds.

I also finished Baccano! and I'll go through the specials maybe tomorrow.

Also, I love how Gintama is the number one anime on MAL. XD
I remember not liking the anime at first since they did filler and stuff at the start. Later on it gets much better though.

Top Bottom