• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Minami-ke's awesome. I loved the first season. Season 2 doesn't follow the manga but I season 3 does, or so I hear.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
oh you can only change to swf default avis

you can't upload your own atm

except if they just fixed it

also i'm watching valkyria chronicles and i'm liking it

never played the game btw

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Well, at least I have Angel... except I wanted to make a better one, oh well. =P

I wish to find some sites with spoilers of the preview of Angel Beats but no dice. )=

Minato

穏やかじゃない
and yeah, i wonder why minami-ke's drawings went worse =\
Season 1 was made by a different studio. I didn't like how they changed the art in season 2. I heard they changed the art in season 3 to try and make it similar to the first season. I haven't finished watching season 2, I just read the manga from time to time.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Season 1 was made by a different studio. I didn't like how they changed the art in season 2. I heard they changed the art in season 3 to try and make it similar to the first season. I haven't finished watching season 2, I just read the manga from time to time.
X____X....

And I thought it was just me why I didn't particularly like the 2nd season.

Oh well :(

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So someone posted more scans of Rewrite on the Animesuki forums, so here they are.
http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost.php?p=2965376&postcount=118

I doubt Key will be releasing Rewrite anytime this yet due to Kud Wafter that's scheduled to be out this summer. I'm interested in Rewrite since Higurashi writer, Ryukishi07, will be helping with the scenerio. I don't think Jun Maeda's going to be involved in writing the game's scenario.

Hopefully Little Busters! gets an anime before Rewrite's out. :laugh:
Who knows, maybe LB! will be animated close to when Kud Wafter is out.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
All caught up with Durarara!! last night. Episode 11 was good.
Now I have time to watch DtB and Baccano!

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
should i translate for Viscans?

they are basically dying and they have been doing "Addicted to Curry"

but has drastically slowed down since 2008

Minato

穏やかじゃない
should i translate for Viscans?

they are basically dying and they have been doing "Addicted to Curry"

but has drastically slowed down since 2008
Do it. Then there'll be even more chapters for me to read once I start. :laugh:
I don't know the demographic target for that manga, but it should be much easier to translate compared to other stuff like light novels *cough*Shana*cough*.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
well i just applied

and downloaded the current raw volume being done

i can read it except for a few kanji lol

i hope they don't make me do some other projects i don't care about

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
So I found out that my Maxims that I haven't been getting were being placed in my family room with all the old newsweek and entertainment magazines. I picked up the Amanda Bynes issue and started flicking through it.

Next thing I know I turn to the page with the title manga mania. I was definitely confused. I read the article and it playfully talks about how America has remaked all their comics into movies so they are turning to Japanese manga. It talked about Leonardo DiCaprio playing Akira, Robert Pattinson as Light from Death Note?!?!?! and of course the known forever Keanu Reeves playing Spike Spiegel.

Amanda Bynes is pretty hawt.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
So I found out that my Maxims that I haven't been getting were being placed in my family room with all the old newsweek and entertainment magazines. I picked up the Amanda Bynes issue and started flicking through it.

Next thing I know I turn to the page with the title manga mania. I was definitely confused. I read the article and it playfully talks about how America has remaked all their comics into movies so they are turning to Japanese manga. It talked about Leonardo DiCaprio playing Akira, Robert Pattinson as Light from Death Note?!?!?! and of course the known forever Keanu Reeves playing Spike Spiegel.
Get to the point.
Amanda Bynes is pretty hawt.
There you go. :chuckle:

I'm not fond in studios making live action films from manga. It just seems odd to me whether it's done by America or Japan. The writing in most manga just doesn't seem very fit for a live action film as oppose to some (not all) of the comics written here, IMO. I didn't mind the Death Note movie that much, and that might be because of the writing was pretty good (especially for something in Weekly Shounen Jump).

I heard they're also making a Bleach movie in the US...
I also don't want the live action Eva movie to see the light of day. lol

Minato

穏やかじゃない
LOL He could fit the role from the looks of it...
I haven't seen a single movie or show with him starring so I know nothing about him.
I haven't been to the theaters in awhile... :(

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Get to the point.

There you go. :chuckle:

ROFLMFAO! AMAZING! =D

So I just finished Sora no Woto. I definitely enjoyed the ending.

I was however terrified
that everyone was going to die in the end because they were seriously outnumbered and taking a crap load of damage. I also thought the Colonel was going to kill the entire town to get to the girls. Thank God that didn't happen, I'd be so blown.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
I just finished Sora no Woto, and yeah, I totally thought of that possibility, as well.
Well, it was a fun ride... The story was all right; nothing really happened until the last two episodes, which is why I'm rating it only a 7 (despite the pretty touching ending). They could have done so much more with that plotline that I'm sort of disappointed that they didn't.
I guess I like it enough to watch the specials that'll come with the 4th and 7th disc.

And it's that time again when my Currently Watching list on MAL shrinks slowly...

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I just finished Sora no Woto, and yeah, I totally thought of that possibility, as well.
Well, it was a fun ride... The story was all right; nothing really happened until the last two episodes, which is why I'm rating it only a 7 (despite the pretty touching ending). They could have done so much more with that plotline that I'm sort of disappointed that they didn't.
I guess I like it enough to watch the specials that'll come with the 4th and 7th disc.

And it's that time again when my Currently Watching list on MAL shrinks slowly...
Lol agreed.

They pretty much crushed
any chance for a second season in my opinion. I really want war to break out =3 and have Noël like **** everyone in an Evangelion.

stabbedbyanipple

Smash Master
That can't be the last episode of Kobato.

Someone tell me there is another episode, it can't end like that ;-;

Edit: Wiki says there is 24 episodes but animeseason says it ends today wtf

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
Yesterday I convinced a septuagenarian gentleman at the optical store to watch Code Geass. I'm looking forward to seeing pictures of him surface on the internet as the new "Lucky Star ojisan" in a few months time.

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
new avatars work now

whoooo

nkb can you make me a few rio ones?

especially in the mafia suit

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Lol I would be happy to =D I just can't tonight because I have work at 5 am =/

If you tell me what Rio avys you want and what episodes they are in I will make them =D

Top Bottom