• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
yo i have a ferret

but he's alright lol

i have to tell stab about planning a tourny then

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
oh yeah he said you can't get drunk in the venue lol

we need more nanoha chars in this thread

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
every member needs a nanoha char as an avy lol

like when we did k-on

more nanoha pics are good too

i better go finish nanoha lol

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
do it minato

get hayate or signum

no i didn't i just asked for this one

you changed along lol

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
Minato did you and are you watching Shugo Chara?

I thought its like adorable but like... it reminded me too much of sailor moon...

I was kinda thinking about watching it over break though...

Thoughts?

EDIT: Rei - Oh right...

**** stop being right =/

Minato

穏やかじゃない
do it minato

get hayate or signum
No. I haven't check out that much of Nanoha anyway. :laugh:
And I like my Amu avatar. Shugo Chara's awesome... except for the end.

Shugo Chara's cool. I've only finished the manga and I've only seen ten episodes of the anime.
Manga's good, but I think the anime's nice too. The majority of the anime's filler though.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
yeah, man
but now you got me wondering about the end LOL
The story in the manga got good and then a weird plot twist happened. :(
I thought something else was going to happen but it didn't. Plus the last several chapters were weird.
I would've rated it a 9 if it wasn't for the end. The manga as a whole was awesome though.

There's a second manga that just started this month, but it's more like an epilogue for the characters. I like it though.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
i don't normally read manga
would you suggest i go and read it?
Hm... I dunno. I like reading a lot of manga, but I'm not sure if it's worth it for you to read it. I'd say just check out some of it and read more if it catches your interests. It's only 48 chapters and you'll at least get a lot of the main plot as opposed to the anime. If you've finished season 2, it won't be worth it. The plot twist happens at the end of season 2 and there isn't much more to the story after that besides tying the rest of the loose ends which is only a few chapters left.

G U R U

Smash Lord
I agree. CCS. :laugh:
I'd choose Syaoran or your counterpart, Spinel Sun. XD
CCS THEME GO!!!

*changes avy and sig*

Also have you guys heard of/played Magical Battle Arena? I just got it today it's soooooo much fun. Fate fighting Sakura is EPIC!!! It reminds me of the Armored Core games controls wise. One of my fav game series of all-time. Just fly around and shoot **** at each other. Although in MBA it's Magical attacks!!!

Links:
How to Guide - http://darkdragon500.wordpress.com/2008/12/31/magical-battle-arena-guide-and-review/

Fate vs Nanoha(S) - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ8LlVagdmw

G U R U

Smash Lord
Sora no Woto ending was really good. Made me tear up a bit :embarrass. Wrapped things up nicely but is still opened ended enough that there could be a second season.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
@ G U R U - Not really, since there's really no more conflict. The only thing left is pretty much your regular slice of life stuff, which is probably what the specials are for. As for another whole season: I don't see that ever happening.

G U R U

Smash Lord
@ G U R U - Not really, since there's really no more conflict. The only thing left is pretty much much your regular slice of life stuff, which is probably what the specials are for. As for another whole season: I don't see that ever happening.
Did not know about the specials. Good to hear :)

§leepy God

Smash Master
How good is Sora no Woto? Sorry I'm very behind due to me not being online much.

Also Project DIVA is coming for PS3, meaning I have to buy one.... ****!!! I hate Playstation. T_T

Minato

穏やかじゃない
How good is Sora no Woto? Sorry I'm very behind due to me not being online much.

Also Project DIVA is coming for PS3, meaning I have to buy one.... ****!!! I hate Playstation. T_T
Last I heard was being able to stream the PSP one to the PS3 for better graphics. Nice that we get a real PS3 version now. I doubt I'll have the money to get it though.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
@ G U R U & §leepy God: I guess both you two guys missed my post (post #6430 of this thread). It has my general opinion of it, as well as mentions the specials. There's also NKB's opinions of it around that area.

Edit: People need to stop ninja'ing me... <_< (Makes me have to edit my posts with who I'm talking to...)

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i still haven't finished it so i didn't read those posts

i don't like spoilers

sakuraZaKi

The Ultimate Sore Loser ♡
I'm filling in for my mom at the inn we run~
NNID
taeZaKi
3DS FC
3754-7545-6675

WHAT!? YES!!! YES!!!!!

;DDDDDDDDDDD

Time to bust out more money... Atelier Totori

Anyway, I found out that I have no ride for AX '10. So I guess I'm done with atm, loli.

EDIT: PC, you are amazing.

and PERSONA 5!? YAY! Still need to play the other 3... and finish 1.

Top Bottom