• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ~dere Thread; but mostly the tsun (& never the yan) (w/some anime) CHECK 1st POST

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
I see that you have the wall scroll of the Haruhi female cast in bunny girl outfits... ;)
;D

I also have this one on the other side of the room.

Auu~

1st thing I noticed in that picture was Clue. :laugh:
Nice manga collection though. That picture reminds me of something that Viz does that annoys me. I noticed the logos on the binding of your Evangelion manga are different for two of them. I wonder why they do that. Whenever I get something from Viz, I usually look for the Viz logo and just buy that so my manga collection looks more consistent.
Lol Clue is the coolest game ever!

I myself never got the full reason. Every time I go to cons, I look for the Viz versions of volume 7 and 9. Like ever store that I have gone too has those Evangelion volumes, but they all always have the same "action" logo instead of Viz.

Lol I drop over an hour to drive to a borders just to see that it was the action version. I was mad.

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
If I had an actual room for myself I'd be buying soooo many figures >_<

God they're so cute

Very very nice NKB =D. I'm guessing its from Eva? Still didn't watch it so its a guess =p

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
If VietGeek wasn't busy with Brawl+, I'm sure he would be thinking about this when he reads the thread:

This is the most popular amount the Haruhi bunny girl figures, too.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
^Sexy.

Ok, so seeing Tec's CCS avy and sig I decided to finally open up my CCS boxset and start watching it.

HOLY MOTHER****ING ****!

This show is so ****ing amazing!

I remember watching CardCaptors and not really caring about it when I was young.

CCS is ****ing adorable and kawaii! And the action is awesome!

Like when Sakura called out Windy and made the cards fly away I got goose bumps because it brought back memories of me watching anime as a child =3

-Rei-

Saviour of PacWest
i wish i had enough for figures

i haven't bought one since last AX

NKB, is that one new?

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Buying anime figures is probably the furthest thing from my mind as for merchandise. Never found myself really wanting to buy any. I think they look cool, but I usually save up my money for other things.

Minato

穏やかじゃない

Anyone who played Puyo Puyo would understand. =3
LOL I need to play more Puyo again. I suck though.

As for anime news, Evangelion 2.22 is adding 3 minutes of new footage on the DVD/BD. That's not much to get excited over. Hopefully 2.22 will come to the US not too long after Japan gets it.

Also, Gintama anime's not over for those who are interested. They're just taking a break since they didn't want to do fillers. I haven't seen the anime in awhile so I guess it's a good time to catch up. I think I left off at episode 90 or something. Sugita as Gintoki just makes me like Gintoki even more.

§leepy God

Smash Master
Inuyasha is finally over. I love how it ended, and sad there will be no more Inuyasha.
lol at Sesshomaru face when Kagome called him onii-san. xD

G U R U

Smash Lord
^Sexy.

Ok, so seeing Tec's CCS avy and sig I decided to finally open up my CCS boxset and start watching it.

HOLY MOTHER****ING ****!

This show is so ****ing amazing!

I remember watching CardCaptors and not really caring about it when I was young.

CCS is ****ing adorable and kawaii! And the action is awesome!

Like when Sakura called out Windy and made the cards fly away I got goose bumps because it brought back memories of me watching anime as a child =3
CCS is so much better than the KidsWB version. They're literally like 2 different shows. I've also been watching my fav eps from my new Sakura Book boxset lately and I'm loving every second of it. Even though I've watched most of these episodes like 5+ times, they still feel fresh and exciting.

♪ Inuyasha is finally over. I love how it ended, and sad there will be no more Inuyasha.
lol at Sesshomaru face when Kagome called him onii-san. xD †
That was hilarious indeed. I'm happy with the ending. It really wrapped everything up well.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
IIRC they took out a few character in the WB version.

Don't quote me on that though.

CCS is too legit regardless =3
It's been awhile since I last saw the WB version, but I'm not surprised. Cardcaptors had less episodes than CCS since they condensed the series by combining certain episodes through flashbacks and had cut certain things out.

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
CCS doesn't have a love triangle like so many series, it has a love octagon subscribed in a dodecahedron.
All of which had to be cut out of the WB version.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda

As for anime news, Evangelion 2.22 is adding 3 minutes of new footage on the DVD/BD. That's not much to get excited over. Hopefully 2.22 will come to the US not too long after Japan gets it.
I approve the fack out of this!

i meant the asuka one
I don't think it's new. I'm pretty sure I saw it at Otakon last year.

lol I see Maromi!

I love Paranoia Agent
Yayz! If you look in the middle next to the silver Evangelion box set, you can see my Paranoia Agent box set. Or look at this picture (Boogiepop Phantom box set is on the left Paranoia Agent is on the right.)

Stike witches= $36 normal $50
Kanon complete = $18 normal $25

god i love my employee discount lol
I approve of the Strike Witches discount that just came out and goes for like 60 in my area =D

Kanon Complete for $18? Is it like the one Rei and I have? or is it a slim one?

VietGeek

Smash Hero
idk about you but i have a severe desire to eat with mai atm

also ryoko is still the best

also the bunny suit is only appealing cuz of the AMAZING stockings

gyahahahahaha

kekekekekekekeke

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhufufufufufububububububububu :confused:

obv :048::012:

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
idk about you but i have a severe desire to eat with mai atm

also ryoko is still the best

also the bunny suit is only appealing cuz of the AMAZING stockings

gyahahahahaha

kekekekekekekeke

huhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhufufufufufububububububububu :confused:

obv :048::012:
I would eat with Mai any day!

and the stockings are ****ing amazing.

Perfect Chaos

Smash Master
NNID
PerfectChaos7
Kanon Complete for $18? Is it like the one Rei and I have? or is it a slim one?
Hey, I have it too, you know (I had it first, too... :p)
But I doubt he'll be able to find any of the single DVDs in stores (especially since he doesn't work at some small, unknown store). But $25 for the complete box-set is still a good deal, so the employee discount just makes it better.

Skrlx

Smash Champion
Yayz! If you look in the middle next to the silver Evangelion box set, you can see my Paranoia Agent box set. Or look at this picture (Boogiepop Phantom box set is on the left Paranoia Agent is on the right.)
I'm gonna steal your box set while you're sleeping :mad:

Do you know of a place where I can obtain said box set :C

G U R U

Smash Lord
IIRC they took out a few character in the WB version.

Don't quote me on that though.

CCS is too legit regardless =3
Nah it still had all the characters. They just edited it so much that they cut out the whole relationship between Sakura and Yukito in the beginning plus some really important episodes like the Illusion card episode. Which is quite ********. Oh no a girl likes an older boy, can't have that.

IDK if anyone has ever watched the Teletoon version but they did a much better job. They kept all the same voice actors and basically un-edited it back to the original CCS. It's a shame they only got the rights to dub the first movie. I would love to see the second movie dubbed. IMO it was the never the dubbing that was the problem, just all the **** editing they did. They cut out the entire first 6 episodes for god sakes. How does that make any logical sense at all.

/end rant.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
Oh no a girl likes an older boy, can't have that.
Yeah, a lot of the relationships were cut out. I don't know why they hid the fact that Sakura liked Yukito. I can understand them taking out anything that alluded to the student teacher relationship though. :laugh:

Top Bottom