• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Q&A Thread

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
we have a social thread and a QnA thread/social thread. lol, two good.
Am I the only one who can handle this quote?

If you switch mains to Wario, you'll have as many bikes as you could ever want.

EDIT: Skip's pun just broke my face.
I've tried out wario countless times. He just doesn't feel natural to me.

I'm going to stick with Marth, and Wolf.

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
i think i discover a new falcon recovery is similar to the forsaken recovery but he doesnt do the 180 degree falcon punch turn. And has more range and is quicker.

Player-3

Smash Hero
so guys

about 3 days ago i realized something

edit: lol forgot to put in what i realized

i realized that if i THINK when i play smash i can actually WIN

9Kplus1

Smash Master
I feel proud that I use Uair a lot, so this brings me to my question: Is it a good idea to use Falcon's Uair a lot?

Also, how can Captain Falcon be truely manly when every Falcon main seems to love edgeguarding?

actmasterkings

Smash Cadet
how can falcon be manly when his knee is covered by padding and his legs constrained by weights???

mustve got lazy over the summer

talkingbeatles

Smash Ace
I've been at the beach as of late. Actually, I'm still there. I'm in the beach right now. My keyboard is all salty. Just coming back to see how things are going and I can't help but notice...
no one has bothered to discuss the stage currently being discussed in out stage discussion thread. Do I just pick ****ty stages to discuss? Yes, I suppose I do.

Anyway, that's seen a lull in conversation, as has the character discussion thread, and the zone discussion thread. And that cool moveset one as well. Sad days guys. I miss those threads.

Red-Blue

Was selected randomly
I've been at the beach as of late. Actually, I'm still there. I'm in the beach right now. My keyboard is all salty. Just coming back to see how things are going and I can't help but notice...
no one has bothered to discuss the stage currently being discussed in out stage discussion thread. Do I just pick ****ty stages to discuss? Yes, I suppose I do.

Anyway, that's seen a lull in conversation, as has the character discussion thread, and the zone discussion thread. And that cool moveset one as well. Sad days guys. I miss those threads.
stfu troll :bee:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz

Thats the falcon board for ya. :pimp:

:pimp:

Zeallyx

Fox mains get all the girlz
Why does the footstool infinite on R.O.B. has to look so insanely epic?
Because:
1. Its a 0-death for :falcon:
2. I discovered it :pimp:
3. it looks like an 18+ **** caught on tape
4. its captain falcon performing it
5. It ends with a knee of justice. :pimp:

Player-3

Smash Hero
oh yeah

this saturday im gonna go to a tourny most likely 30+ people

ill be playing melee
along with barlw singles

Gr1mmy

Smash Apprentice
Wondering if this is known, but falcon's side b auto snapping can give him a pretty good ledge stall on FD.

Top Bottom