• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Q&A Thread

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I don't think you'd have time enough to throw out a jab if you sdi away. The guy I play jab cancels a lot and it's kinda hard to read when he's gonna throw out that last part of the jab. So it sounds like my best option is to sdi behind him and grab or jab. I will try out your option though Chsal. Power shielding it does sound useful though.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
until how long ago do you count Aas original mains D:

i mained falcon since september of 08.

i never actually new about smashboards until after o guess, i forget when i found out about this site D:

Darxmarth23

Smash Champion
so u don't like me :(
no

until how long ago do you count Aas original mains D:

i mained falcon since september of 08.

i never actually new about smashboards until after o guess, i forget when i found out about this site D:
Original as in '08-Early '09 SWF regulars.
Its more like when there was that gay *** feud between the active members and the new guys. that whole nederceh business and all the drama that came afterwards. it was the old guys vs the new. thats what i mean.

but, yeah at the time it was the 08-09 regulars.

mlorenzo

Smash Journeyman
For nado we have various options. Falcon Kick, and Up-tilt beats both nados. Jab beats grounded nado without priority. F-smash can also beat nado, but you have to charge it.

Dair beats nado if you hit the blind spot. u can always run away from it and punish after, unless they auto cancel it, or you can shield it and spotdodge the last hit, and punish.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Guys i need help with the meta matchuppp
Tell me what legitimate opetions i haz gainst dat gasyyss fuhhh nado
(adding on/correcting what Lorenzo said)

Grounded Nado: Falcon Kick (bottom of nado)/Utilt (top of nado)/Fsmash (bottom of nado)/Dsmash (bottom of nado)

Aerial Nado: Falcon Kick (top center)/Utilt (top of nado)/Fsmash (bottom of nado)/Dsmash (bottom of nado)/Knee (top of nado)/Bair (top of nado)/Dair (top center)

---

Aside from that, read the summary in the MU General Discussion (OP) or read my bullet points in my Metagame guide (stickied).

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I doubt it. He breaks off horizontally pretty quickly without going too far off the ground. If someone manages to buffer a dash -> footstool on Squirtle, I'd like to know though. That'd be some interesting news.

Psychoace

Smash Champion
I've been playing around with it, but the timing seems really strict which leads me to believe it's probably not possible. But I've only been testing it for about a day now if I can get some people together I can test it better.

Top Bottom