• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Brawlplusery - Brawl+ Codeset - Updated 3rd April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
trolling trolls who trolls trolls trollingly

trolls

Side note, How come Yoshi didn't get the dsmash buff that was talked about in the character discussion?

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
u da man B|

Does that mean all the suggestions in the character threads are being implemented atm?
I post them in the BackRoom and we discuss them. Certain things aren't implemented, but generally the community agrees with our original ideas for a character anyway. :laugh:

Eight 52

Smash Journeyman
I post them in the BackRoom and we discuss them. Certain things aren't implemented, but generally the community agrees with our original ideas for a character anyway. :laugh:
Eh what works. Honestly, I'd perfer Yoshi to have a regular shield as opposed to pretty much being stuck with a quick jab or dsmash Oos. I bet that'd take a lot of coding though.

cobaltblue

Smash Journeyman
What about the samus to zsamus fix? I do like being able to mix it up between my mains.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
What about the samus to zsamus fix? I do like being able to mix it up between my mains.
You shouldn't be using Final Smashes anyway! You could just hold "A" when you press Start on the Character Select Screen to be Zamus instead of Samus! you should know that.

Edit: to GHNeko: yeah, but you can change the speed of mives, right? That>priority in my opinion.

Rikana

Smash Champion
You shouldn't be using Final Smashes anyway! You could just hold "A" when you press Start on the Character Select Screen to be Zamus instead of Samus! you should know that.

Edit: to GHNeko: yeah, but you can change the speed of mives, right? That>priority in my opinion.
First of all, it's R.

And, Falcon nerfed? lolokay. I'm sorry Falcon's owning so hard as a nerfed character.

Greenpoe

Smash Ace
I would like to see shield gain slowed a bit. Just a tiny bit, ya know, just to see a shield break once and a while. Since I mostly play cpus I'll never see a shield break, but even on all the matches of Brawl+ posted online I've yet to see a shield break.
More shield max + less shield gain would be great. That way, your shield would take longer to recover, but you could take more hits before it broke. It would expand the shield-budget, and cause all sorts of cool things.

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
i just love bowser's fsmash fire effect. also where can i find people who use brawl+ online?

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Read All Of This Flamers And Non-flamers!

Falcon's priority blew in Melee, you fool.
Yes. It did. The game had more hitstun, so priority was unimportant because of Falcon's ability to combo.

In Brawl+, Captain Falcon can combo very well. I don't deny that. However, because there is less hitstun than Melee, and because Falcon was nerfed in Brawl, he is weaker than his Melee counterpart. I was simply saying that certain effects of the Brawl Captain Falcon have carried on into Brawl+, so he isn't as good. I said that he was nerfed from Melee. I was saying that we could make him better by making his moves faster and giving him more priority than in Brawl OR Melee, him being nerfed in Brawl wouldn't affect his gameplay in Brawl+. However, priority "apparrently" cannot be modified using hacking, but I thought that it could. So, I continued to say that Brawl+ Falcon can have faster moves, which would help his gameplay tremendously. As a Brawl+ Captain Falcon main, I wanted to bring this up.

If you all want to continue flaming me for another page or so, that is fine, as I will report you. Any of you who didn't flame me, thank you for not being more ignorant than many people here. Thank you for reading this, because if you did, you are MOST LIKELY not completely stupid. Thank you for your time.

cAm8ooo

Smash Lord
I just got home from work and i really dont want to go and read back really far but i do have this to say.

If you want CF to be buffed then your an idiot.

That is all.

Eaode

Smash Champion
Falcon is fine as is. He's received tremendous buffs from the gameplay changes in Brawl+ and is still a combo machine. Although opponents can escape combos more readily with airdodge now, Falcon still shines in that his combos are very effective and relatively easy (if you're comparing him to Melee Falcon). Falcon doesn't need a specific buff right now. If we see that he develops a problem, I'm sure it will be looked into.

Shell

Flute-Fox Only
You do realize that Brawl+ has more hitstun than Melee, right? This is something it has both been criticized for and praised for.

Secondly, the only reason Falcon's moves felt nerfed in regular brawl is because they didn't fit in with the new physics system -- every move was supposed to combo into the knee, and he just couldn't do that.

Now you can, though, so there's really no nerf at all. His moves are very potent. I don't really know what nerfs you speak of, and if they do exist, they're balanced by his great strengths right now. Look at any good matches of Falcon+ on youtube and try to tell me he's really lacking.

Hope this helps you.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Falcon is fine as is. He's received tremendous buffs from the gameplay changes in Brawl+ and is still a combo machine. Although opponents can escape combos more readily with airdodge now, Falcon still shines in that his combos are very effective and relatively easy (if you're comparing him to Melee Falcon). Falcon doesn't need a specific buff right now. If we see that he develops a problem, I'm sure it will be looked into.
Alright, good to know. It was just my opinion on Falcon for the moment.

Edit: SHeLL, I know this, but I feel otherwise. IT IS MY OPINION! Just forget about all of this everyone, WE ARE SPAMMING THE THREAD!

5ive

Smash Champion
Alright, good to know. It was just my opinion on Falcon for the moment.

Edit: SHeLL, I know this, but I feel otherwise. IT IS MY OPINION! Just forget about all of this everyone, WE ARE SPAMMING THE THREAD!
Maybe if you don't post your ignorant and uninformed opinions, we wouldn't be "spamming this thread". But you were, and we feel the need to correct your inconsistencies.

Seriously, saying that Melee had more hitstun than Brawl+ isn't an opinion, it's a false statement. If you want us to take you seriously, you should do your homework.

Kuga

Smash Journeyman
Now it's my turn to get error o/
When i try to play Brawl+,or even vBrawl,say: ''A error has ocurred,please reject disk and turn off power....''
So...i'm ****ed? >.<

PS: The other games load normally.
sry bad english =x

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
When i try to play Brawl+,or even vBrawl,say: ''A error has ocurred,please reject disk and turn off power....''
So...i'm ****ed? >.<

sry bad english =x
o_o Thats just a problem with your copy of brawl then. Clean the disc off...or put it in the right way.

iLink

Smash Champion
So...i'm ****ed? >.<

sry bad english =x
I'm raising this as a BIG heads up guys. Same thing happened to me. I have a disk cleaner so I know that it being scratched or dirty is not the problem.

I'm not sure if the codes are to blame for this, but it seems to be popping up a lot recently.

Kiyuzoh

Smash Cadet
So...i'm ****ed? >.<

sry bad english =x
This happened to me in the 3.4 version also. (But not as often as with version 4.0) I'm not exactly sure why it's been happening, but seeing other people having the same problem relieves me that it isn't my disc being faulty. :embarrass

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450
sounds like it might the wii...the lens could be dirty and cannot read the disc...you're gonna have to send it to nintendo to get it cleaned if that's the case...though I don't think they'll be happy to find it hacked...

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Maybe if you don't post your ignorant and uninformed opinions, we wouldn't be "spamming this thread". But you were, and we feel the need to correct your inconsistencies.

Seriously, saying that Melee had more hitstun than Brawl+ isn't an opinion, it's a false statement. If you want us to take you seriously, you should do your homework.
It was my opinion that Captain Falcon should have faster moves with more priority.

Also, did your parents ever teach you anyting about politeness and respect of opinion? This is America, this is a free country, and I can say whatever I want to say. If you have a problem with that, go complain to your little nerdy pals. As far as I care just SHUT UP.

If you flame me any more, then that just shows your true colors, a nosy and annoying loser. Thank you. Goodbye.

Sukai

Smash Champion
People!
Disputes like this require the attention of a Mod, please resolve it like intelligent people and not in this thread.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
Sorry, people were flaming me for no good reason. Don't flame me for that btw.

We were discussing Brawl+! I like this project a lot! It beats playing normal Brawl (most of the time). Thoughts?

leafgreen386

Dirty camper
For those of you having the wii problems... brawl is a dual-layer disc, so it's possible your wii is just going, and it just happened to do so after you had started playing brawl+. These hacks cannot possibly affect a non-rewritable disc, such as a wii game. They are writing to the wii's RAM.

It was my opinion that Captain Falcon should have faster moves with more priority.

Also, did your parents ever teach you anyting about politeness and respect of opinion? This is America, this is a free country, and I can say whatever I want to say. If you have a problem with that, go complain to your little nerdy pals. As far as I care just SHUT UP.

If you flame me any more, then that just shows your true colors, a nosy and annoying loser. Thank you. Goodbye.
And because this is America other people also don't have the right to criticize you for your uninformed opinion? You're the one who's whining, here; stop being so defensive and actually talk about the issue at hand. Don't tell us we're in the wrong for correcting you on your misinformation, writing us off because "it's an opinion." If you want to see a change get made, then you need to argue why. Just stating you want something changed isn't gonna get it done.

zephyrnereus

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1048-9153-4450

the problem was never your opinion, but the fact that you made and opinion based on false statements...these guys are the one who programmed the hacks. it would be like saying "Bowser is COMPLETELY useless because he is slow and his attacks are weaker then they appear." when it is clear that his moves ave been buffed (especially his Fsmash...it even sets opponents on fire!) and his lag was reduced, making him fast enough to react in this sped up game.

in your opinion, falcon should be buffed even more. in my opinion, if he DOES receive the buff, he will be overpowered and be banned.

also, it takes 2 people to start a flame war...the one that says something, and the other that is against it. so it BOTH your responsibilities for starting this flame war...lets just end it now...

now if you REALLY want your change to be made, and no one is willing to make it, then do it yourself! I bet there are people here who would gladly point you to a mod code so you can edit falcon yourself...

Sukai

Smash Champion
GUYS!!!

Please!
Enough.
Back on topic: Last I checked specific character attack speeds were being discussed.
And to answer DD's question about Peach's forward throw(? was it?) buff.
The codes to BKB and KBG for throws haven't been found yet, so there's nothing to do about it.

Single Climber CG. I think it's retardedly good.

Peach fthrow buff eff tee dubya.

ROB dsmash nerf needs to go.

Somebody pick a topic and let's argue pointlessly about something that might actually prove useful. >_>;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom