• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
Gross. This is why religious nuts make the world a worse place.
Well, strictly speaking the only person he's hurting is himself. Pretty disturbing that someone would actually do that though...

I use d smash to poke shields.
It always works too.
IIRC, can't they block the first hit, then spot dodge the rest?

:phone:

It depends if the shield stun is greater than the between hits. But since this is brawl, I would assume that would work crouching tiger.

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
dsmash does not always work. when I fight peach I just tilt the shield down and if I shield even the very first part I'm goin' to spotdodge the rest. Also it's often the case the aerial -> dsmash on a mostly full shield doesn't work. There usually has to be something else between the aerial and the dsmash, like a brief pause, a slight charge, another attack or w/e.

Nordal

Smash Lord
He hurt my eyes when I had to see his arm.

Down smash sucks. It has its uses but it's just too slow with no reward. I'm starting to use F tilt more. I like it to start combos with, I just wish it had less cooldown =/

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
I'm hoping California mostly my home town San Diego will have some events when I leave Florida next year in March since i will have 30 days leave to spend at home before going to Japan. I can participate in some tournaments then.

:phone:

Nordal

Smash Lord
I liked when people actually had their account names as their tags instead of the exact name of a pony. Btw K Prime makes a better fluttershy than you, just sayin'.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I liked when people actually had their account names as their tags instead of the exact name of a pony. Btw K Prime makes a better fluttershy than you, just sayin'.
this x however high numbers can go now.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm inclined to agree, but still confused because it's Nordal.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Down smash sucks. It has its uses but it's just too slow with no reward.
The hell.

It's like our second fastest thing after jab. Dsmash makes it so we're not everyone's ***** when they're behind us.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
I used a full heal already.
Couldn't fork out for a Full Restore? I always assumed that changing your name was so you had fewer characters in and that it was part of some kind of budget plan you had going (I mean you should see the bills I get for my name) so you know, I assumed you could have gone for the Full Restore since you probably a little extra stashed somewhere

BUT times are hard so, hey, I'm not going to judge you - I mean, you DO have to look out for yourself so don't you feel bad now k?

Although apparantly it's 1 Dollar to the Pokémon Dollar which makes a Full Restore $30 which is like £19.26

And you're always going to be carrying 6 Pokémon so it's only fair you get a Full Restore for each one which is £115.56...

Bloody hell are these kids that go around being Pokémon Trainers made of money???
My word, I'd just get myself a Meowth and Pay Day everything to ****

Must be one hell of a currency...

Ok I take it back Nordal, you were right to not fork out for a Full Restore but what I'm trying to say is that you really, you should have thought a bit more carefully about this - I mean a Full Heal is 600 Pokédollars. Couldn't you have a bought a more specific status healing item? Or better yet got a Lava Cookie? You'd have money left over for a type of Potion that way

Just trying to advise you that's all :c

Edit: Actually let's just get Airge to Softboil everything that might work

I'll leave now
Oh um
Daisy
No, ****, Peach
Man I hate Daisy

Super Edit: Oh and D Smash comes out on frame 6, same as F Tilt

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
The hell.

It's like our second fastest thing after jab. Dsmash makes it so we're not everyone's ***** when they're behind us.
Frame traps, frame traps everywhere.

Also if the opponent DI's wrong or gets caught in a weird spot they can take up to 21% if all the hits connect.

Takumaru

Smash Lord

Also if the opponent DI's wrong or gets caught in a weird spot they can take up to 21% if all the hits connect.
Or if you're on a platform above them and they're tall/jumping.

D-smash is useful, but not something that can be abused like her jab.

Nordal

Smash Lord
The hell.

I meant the cooldown. It comes out fast but if you don't hit them you're so ****ed.

Couldn't fork out for a Full Restore? I always assumed that changing your name was so you had fewer characters in and that it was part of some kind of budget plan you had going (I mean you should see the bills I get for my name) so you know, I assumed you could have gone for the Full Restore since you probably a little extra stashed somewhere

BUT times are hard so, hey, I'm not going to judge you - I mean, you DO have to look out for yourself so don't you feel bad now k?

Although apparantly it's 1 Dollar to the Pokémon Dollar which makes a Full Restore $30 which is like £19.26

And you're always going to be carrying 6 Pokémon so it's only fair you get a Full Restore for each one which is £115.56...

Bloody hell are these kids that go around being Pokémon Trainers made of money???
My word, I'd just get myself a Meowth and Pay Day everything to ****

Must be one hell of a currency...

Ok I take it back Nordal, you were right to not fork out for a Full Restore but what I'm trying to say is that you really, you should have thought a bit more carefully about this - I mean a Full Heal is 600 Pokédollars. Couldn't you have a bought a more specific status healing item? Or better yet got a Lava Cookie? You'd have money left over for a type of Potion that way

Just trying to advise you that's all :c

Edit: Actually let's just get Airge to Softboil everything that might work

I'll leave now
Oh um
Daisy
No, ****, Peach
Man I hate Daisy

Super Edit: Oh and D Smash comes out on frame 6, same as F Tilt
This was amazing. But full restores are expensive, and my name change was changed to Nordal because it's my last name and it's what I enter as.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
That poll doesn't mean MK's automatically gonna get banned.
It means they might consider it.

...Like they did 2 years ago.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
They should definitely consider it since it reached the 3/4 threshold. Pretty dominant if you ask me. The matter of the question is when the ban will take place - before or after Apex

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
If they do do it they should do it before apex imo.
It would be good data.

And also I wanna see M2K's obligatory post ragequitting brawl 2 weeks before Apex and then coming back a week later saying he's still going.

mountain_tiger

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8987-6303
You should seriously have Pinkie Pie as your avatar. Not only is she pink (obviously), but she also likes playing pranks, so it fits in with you getting pranked. :)

I love it when that happens. But it only ever seems to do so on Bowser (or if they're ******** and jump into a platform you're on).

That poll doesn't mean MK's automatically gonna get banned.
It means they might consider it.

...Like they did 2 years ago.
Lol @ the fact that this debate is still going.

Top Bottom