• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters
I am still not sure if people choose to embrace that stereotype for the fun of it, or if it is really true for many individuals who main peach. Thus this whole time there was truth behind the meme. I still do not quite understand where it came from to begin with. No one was saying the same thing about jigglypuff or kirby mains. Maybe I should just blame Ken :p

stingers

Smash Obsessed
ken was actually right though.
it makes no sense...but its true

edit: and its not just gay...its "fat, black, or gay"

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Why the hell were you guys talking about women? That's not what you do in the Peach boards.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
@Meno: You obv dont know anything about me.

@Supa: It is the single handed most legit thing on this page right now.

Kisamealex3

Smash Journeyman
Now that I think of it...

Meno, did you used to go by MenoUnderwater? If so, I think I love you...in a platonic way.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Oh, Rick, how I've always loved your cute *** face.

@Kisa Hey thanks.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Meno, if you have to know, I run anything and everything smash related in Utah, I'm am the go to guy for public relations for our state, I am the one who organizes any and all travel to other states for nationals and regionals, I control a couple of the stickied threads and such in the Competitive Smash Forums and in my character's board (which I need to update cuz im procrastinating), I was on one of the old ruleset boards before we actually got our own boards, name colors, and stuff, I help run threads like the Power Rankings Directory, Smash Comparison Chart, etc., and probably more stuff that I cant think of off the top of my head.

Im also infamously known as a modern day hipster on these boards. But only cuz you asked.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Meno, if you have to know, I run anything and everything smash related in Utah, I'm am the go to guy for public relations for our state, I am the one who organizes any and all travel to other states for nationals and regionals, I control a couple of the stickied threads and such in the Competitive Smash Forums and in my character's board (which I need to update cuz im procrastinating), I was on one of the old ruleset boards before we actually got our own boards, name colors, and stuff, I help run threads like the Power Rankings Directory, Smash Comparison Chart, etc., and probably more stuff that I cant think of off the top of my head.

Im also infamously known as a modern day hipster on these boards. But only cuz you asked.
I did not know all of this.
I'm still not impressed. You don't belong there. :woman:

No jk, pretty legit.

***** please, you don't even know what I look like :awesome:
WHEN will you show us your face. Seriously. Three years and you're still in the shadows. We all love you. Show me your teeth face.

Nordal

Smash Lord
Haven't we already established that the male peach mains have, like, the lowest standards in women ever?

Because Iblis is totally a Peach main.

I don't take your input on female beauty with a grain of salt because you're not sexually attracted to women. In a similar situation you wouldn't either.

I could tell you that you have horrible taste in men, and that you'd let anything with a 6+ pack pork your poop shoot but I don't see men the same way you do because I'm not sexually attracted to them.

Top Bottom