• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I was trolled by a mysterious object in the middle of this alley during my driving test that I had no idea how to handle (do I stop and get out to move it, or what?) and there was no room to avoid it, so I just ran over it.

Lol, Meno - The "baby box" on the side of the road. xD

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I was trolled by a mysterious object in the middle of this alley during my driving test that I had no idea how to handle (do I stop and get out to move it, or what?) and there was no room to avoid it, so I just ran over it.

Lol, Meno - The "baby box" on the side of the road. xD
Did you find out what it was?

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
Haha, no. But after I ran over it I heard the driver guy that was testing me do some mad scribbling on this notepad he had that kept track of my score or whatever.
I would too . . . when could "just run over it" ever possibly be the correct answer in a driving test?

"Oh well. I already clipped the pedestrian, might as well run her over. . . poor old lady"

Don't make me draw another Air moment.

Imagine a camera shot inside the car. The camera would be placed just in the back seat looking over the shoulder of the instructor and air. The instructor and air would be tilting there heads ever so slightly towards the center. The instructor and air would be looking forward in shock and awe as they see a jack-in-the-box rushing upto meet them. However, the JITB would be no more as Air slaughters the innocent toy with a driving vehicle D:

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
So...I've started playing Melee...and I just gotta say...

They neutered Brawl Peach sooooooooooooo hard :( Like, I didn't even understand until I actually played Melee Peach. It's kind of sad because she's a Melee badass and...they chopped her nads off in this version basically.

Also, what ya'll been up to? The usual drama or are the Peaches in a peaceful age for once? Been ages since I've been in here.

@Peachkid: I see LoL theme yet haven't seen you in the LoL thread. How come?

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Haha, no. But after I ran over it I heard the driver guy that was testing me do some mad scribbling on this notepad he had that kept track of my score or whatever.
How large was it? I'm guessing it can't have been that big

I mean technically, you did the right thing (unless your laws are different) - I''m not sure about the rules on 'mysterious objects' but certainly when it comes to small animals and birds, you're not supposed to stop for them when you're driving along...which basically means you run them over :/ I think dogs might be an exception though

Of that's techincally - I'd always stop if a cat or pigeon ran out in front of me xD

Did you pass Airge?

Also which son of a gun has been stealing my Punmatic lines :mad:

and this is for you Airge

BLERUGUGHGUGLELE

Takumaru

Smash Lord
I just realized Air and I are from the same state. lol.

The IN drivers test is lawlfully easy. They never make you go faster than 30mph and you don't really have to parallel park. They make you do some pseudo parallel parking and as long as you don't drive like a major ****hole, they'll pass you.
Good luck still! You might get a mean one.

Pikaville

Pikaville returns 10 years later.
I would too . . . when could "just run over it" ever possibly be the correct answer in a driving test?

"Oh well. I already clipped the pedestrian, might as well run her over. . . poor old lady"
If an animal runs out in front of your car you are supposed to just hit it instead of trying to avoid it.

Swerving out of the way is more dangerous to you and others around you, so it would be considered the wrong thing to do.

At least that's the way it is here.

Then again most Irish are savages.

Pikaville

Fortunately they don't play here ever.

All the other ****** European countries seem to buy their stuff.

I hate them with a burning, unbridled passion.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
So...I've started playing Melee...and I just gotta say...

They neutered Brawl Peach sooooooooooooo hard :( Like, I didn't even understand until I actually played Melee Peach. It's kind of sad because she's a Melee badass and...they chopped her nads off in this version basically.

Also, what ya'll been up to? The usual drama or are the Peaches in a peaceful age for once? Been ages since I've been in here.

@Peachkid: I see LoL theme yet haven't seen you in the LoL thread. How come?
I'm shy D:

I'm actually not sure why I haven't started posting in there... I just started coming back to SWF after not coming on this site at all so... yeah

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Guys.
Turns out my new roomie is gay.

I asked what kind of music he liked and he said "Gaycore"
I didn't know that existed.
What is it?

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
All of these chansey pics make me miss my own adorable pika pics.
Hmm, that "baby box" reminds me of my first pet. My mom found her in a box in the street. Well, it was most likely nearly off road, and not in the middle, I hope. She heard the box meowing, so she went to inspect it. She found a little jet black kitten in there. We named her Ebony.

Pikaville

Guys.

What is it?
Jesus christ I have no idea.

I'm scared to find out.....

I was so sure when I clicked it was gonna be this..... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7XqbJkm0VZU

But I was pleasantly surprised, that song is hilarious.

It's not like that here I swear........actually no it really is.

Light.Pch

Smash Rookie
ok 2 questions

1.) Am i really the only straight Peach main im literally the 1 vote ?

2.) how come everyone keeps losing to PJ?

wait i guess the second one answers the first question, just answer #2 please :)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
I'm shy D:

I'm actually not sure why I haven't started posting in there... I just started coming back to SWF after not coming on this site at all so... yeah
Drop by! The title right now is "League of Legends! Everyone loves Karma!" Look at your avatar. IT'S A SIGN :bee:
Guys.

What is it?
lulz congrats, I hear gay roomies are totes coolio
o_o

o_o

I ain't got nothin' to say about that.
ok 2 questions

wait i guess the second one answers the first question, just answer #2 please :)
First off, LOL at #1 :laugh:

Second, funny enough, Drk.Pch is too :) I think Peachkid is as well if the masses haven't turned him

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
PEACHKID LEVELED UP!

Gained abilities:
Driver's Licence
Mild Panic attacks!

Thebest1pj

Pinnacle of Projectile Placement.
poor pj =[
My condolences on you getting 5th seed :(
ok 2 questions

1: Gnes /// ($24.50)
2: Razer ///// ($7.00)
3: Trela ($3.50)
4: PJ
5: Illmatic //

Just namsearched all of this and i have but 2 words to say

MOVES SHOWN!

Top Bottom