• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, actually I am the best at every MU and everything...
bwahaha just messing what's up all? Haven't been around in a long time :/
Same here. I have not been gone for that long. maybe about 2 weeks worth. But I have not really touched this game much and being having...........A SOCIAL LIFE. LIKE OMFG! DARK.PCH HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE. BS! Been having so much fun and even hanging out with some hawt girls and.....wait, children in this place. I'll stop here.

Mwa ha ha ha... All according to teikaku, ne, Ankoku? ^_^

You guys should know I lurk and such by now! Seriously though, I can't blame you guys for not mentioning me. I tend to not post that much, and I'll try to get over that. But, I do have to agree with KB. The MU against Marth isn't that bad, especially in comparison to Melee.

THAT was just so very :urg:
I hated that **** in melee. So damm annoying. I think I hated Marth more than Fox. I take a campy fox anyday then Marth.

Also while what I say might not matter due to my weak yearly performance:

Meta knight- I find him fun to play against and here is why. This is a character that you just can't make one mistake or he is gonna take advantage of that **** hard. Even a weak level meta could do damage to you that bad, just cause it is meta knight. So when I play him, he forces me to stay on my toes. There really is not one character in this game that makes me do that besides meta. Meta knight was one of the reason I was a beast back then. he got me better at this trash game. And for this I don't care for losing to a meta knight. I just don't like losing to stupid ones that get away with stuff cause of their character.

Falco- No big deal. Falco tests my techical skills. Also teaches me how to approach safe against a camper. One thing I usually do against Falco. I do that float hop thing to get close to him. I do this to a shield. its an isntant powershield for his lasers. I do this over and over till I get close. Now when I do, I would usually powers shield to one jab (sometimes 2) Just in case he wants to follow up after the laser shot. it stops him dean in his tracks. Now if he expects this alot, smart thing to do is let him throws the first punch. Wait for a reaction, then punish, or run away if you have too. Once I get in, I usually start ground floated spacing and pressure wit my moves. I dont this to a lot of falcos that love to camp and run. Then I get the lead and time them out. Yesterday after not playing this game for a while, I played some campy falco and timed him out on FD. Wish I would have saved that. Me and Larry spoke about this match up a while back. We both agree it is even. And he has gone whip every Peach he played. You think cause of that he state it be in his favor like the rest of these high tier players. Once Peach gets in falco, whip out her techical pressure on hin and abuse frame advantage, Falco can't do anything. You force him to side step or roll. Now if you can read that, it's done.

Marth - This match up is stupid to me. Not as Bad as it was in melee but this match annoys the hell out of me. last tournament I had to play Pierce. The first game I lost, second game I beat him, third game I had a wicked lead then choked. The game went to last hit. I was off stage, and this is not a nice spot you wanna be in with Marth. So he somehow landed a tipper bair and I lose. That said I felt was mine. I just flinced as usual. I usually let Marth throw the firs Punch, Then take it from there. I am usually able to hit Marth if the dishes his moves out First. His Nair I counter with Fair. That move usually aims for his head since he slants his body when he does the move. His Fair I counter with her bair. his Fair is 4 frames. Peach is Bair is 6. So if you are in range when he doesa that move, go in and Bair him. Now if he goes in with short hoped Fairs or Nairs, you can Ground Float Fairs on him and clap him around his legs. If he pulls away with a fair, tile a glide toss when he swings down and you can clap him on his legs. You really don't wanna be throwing the first punch too much against Marth. I still hate this match. I really take on meta than Marth. And Meta is a worst match up. Just my personal peference.

Snake - Does not bug me. if he is camping me. I anti camp him. I made a post about this a while ago. I'll find it later. While lokking into frames More, I fell that snake should never land a uptilt on me unless on a Platform or out some random ****. If you Dair, to a falling Nair, he can not touch you. If you go behind him, reverse Jab. Takes 7 frames to drop a shield, then 6 for his uptilt. You will Jab him in time before an uptilt hits. Now if you go behind him, what I usually do is Jab cancel. reason for this is I dont wanna be mashing A and he goes behind me and tilts me, leaving me open. I Jab cancel so I can be able to see the roll or shild step and ether punish it, or just GTFO. Once you get in Snake, you won up close if you abuse your frames and have quick reaction time. he is slow o the ground and not good to pressure. he is slow and had no air game. And is a sitting duck in the air. This is where you can get alot of damage off him. I timed one out for the same time on FD.

Heh, still know my **** with this character.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
See, I can write big paragraphs on matchups I know too, but when I go into tournament my thought process goes like this:

I am going to **** the **** out of him so hard that goddamn sparkles of love magic will come out.

Keepin' it simple, 'ze.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
See, I can write big paragraphs on matchups I know too, but when I go into tournament my thought process goes like this:

I am going to **** the **** out of him so hard that goddamn sparkles of love magic will come out.

Keepin' it simple, 'ze.
Kind of like me, just without the **** and sparkles Part. With me it's just:

"****, I don't wanna do this and then end up losing my stock. Let me just do basic **** cause I feel safer"

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Love? The hell? Don't you know who I am. I'm Dark.Pch. I am not ino that mushy stuff. I'm a man, I'm ruthless, I punch kittens! *kickes Random Peach player* **** that!

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I'll be wishing him and the rest of us that are at tournaments the best of luck! ^_^

Go go, Ankoku! Show them the power of love~!

Marth is one of those cases, as many of us have said, that it's really hard if you just mindlessly rush him. Maybe it's having the experience of the crap he can pull on us in Melee, but I really do feel like we have so much more going for us this time around. It's harder for him to gimp our ledge recovery, his range is somewhat decreased, and he's a little slower thanks to l canceling his aerials being removed. On the other hand, he has a lot of SDI which can make dair a general bad idea, and pretty much makes dairing a bad idea in general unless we surprise him somehow. If we utilize all our tools for proper baiting, punishment, and spacing, then it gets a heck of a lot more into the even territory than it feels at first. All we have to do is think more and adapt, which is something we can thankfully do.

Oh, and a tip for against Marth. Vary what you do on recovery. He's still really scary whenever you have to recover, and with our more punishable recovery now, it can potentially hurt. A lot.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Mikey! Snake! Happy to see you guys again. Almost thought you turned straight or something.
Well, if wanting to be a girl and also being attracted to girls = homosexuality then uhm I guess nope nothing to worry about I'm still me :bee:
Good to see you again too :)

Same here. I have not been gone for that long. maybe about 2 weeks worth. But I have not really touched this game much and being having...........A SOCIAL LIFE. LIKE OMFG! DARK.PCH HAVING A SOCIAL LIFE. BS! Been having so much fun and even hanging out with some hawt girls and.....wait, children in this place. I'll stop here.
Heh, well I'm glad youre getting yourself out there :) .

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Well, if wanting to be a girl and also being attracted to girls = homosexuality then uhm I guess nope nothing to worry about I'm still me :bee:
I thought you made a blog were you said none of that was true...

>____>

Snakeee

Smash Master
I thought you made a blog were you said none of that was true...

>____>
That blog denying all of it was made while under the influence of cannabis lol. I guess since I was panicking about the whole thing I convinced myself it was all an illusion, and then decided to make a blog to tell the world (or the smash community at least) that it wasn't really true.

It's kind of weird really. The desires just seem to come and go in waves; sometimes I don't feel that way at all for as long as a week or two :/ .

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
That blog denying all of it was made while under the influence of cannabis lol. I guess since I was panicking about the whole thing I convinced myself it was all an illusion, and then decided to make a blog to tell the world (or the smash community at least) that it wasn't really true.

It's kind of weird really. The desires just seem to come and go in waves; sometimes I don't feel that way at all for as long as a week or two :/ .
I say just be who you are. You know how many people hate my guts in the smash community? You think I care? Really when I hold nothing back and people don't like what I gotta say to them. I rather be hated then be liked for a person I am not.

You still like girls so **** yea for that one!

By the way, is Ankoku a woman?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh silly me, why would girls be in a place filled with gay people. They aint gonna get none. I should have known.

Snakeee

Smash Master
I say just be who you are. You know how many people hate my guts in the smash community? You think I care? Really when I hold nothing back and people don't like what I gotta say to them. I rather be hated then be liked for a person I am not.

You still like girls so **** yea for that one!

By the way, is Ankoku a woman?
I appreciate what you're saying, but it's extremely hard to be the person I feel I am considering that its complete taboo to society (in any possible way of going about it). I've been somewhat more optimistic about it lately though, and the one thing I'm really happy about is that I realized that I do like who I am, and I wouldn't prefer these feelings of mine to just disappear :)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I appreciate what you're saying, but it's extremely hard to be the person I feel I am considering that its complete taboo to society (in any possible way of going about it). I've been somewhat more optimistic about it lately though, and the one thing I'm really happy about is that I realized that I do like who I am, and I wouldn't prefer these feelings of mine to just disappear :)
Ha ha ha, the hell with society. I been saying that for years. Not gonna have a bunch of stupid people decide who I should be. I be and feel how I want. If they don't like it, then they can kick rocks. Thats the problem with society. They tend to choose what one should be like. its like against thier law to be yourself.

Well **** that! I aint gonna live no lie. Life is too short. So I am gonna go all out while causing trouble and pissing people off. I'm gonna be who I am. What I do, feel or my personality will not change. Which is why I say this many times. Society is just not ready for me. Ha ha ha! A freaking forum can't handle me, imagine the world.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Disturbing avatar O_O
Thank you. <3
Someone here is obviously repelling them. I won't say who.
Don't blame this on me, I've only been here for a couple of months. If you want vagina havers, go to the Pikachu threads or something. I hear there are a lot of females there. Traps too <3
Why hasn't the straight person on the poll been converted yet? We're slacking.

My tag in Florida has now become Q****. Can you guess what it means? Lol also I use white dress using this tag..

:phone:
I'd like to buy a vowel.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that air gemini took my infraction virginity!
He didn't even take me out to dinner first. I feel so dirty...

Top Bottom