• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
ah this is all really nice. gj illy and kyle.

it'd be nice to c vids too outta both of ya.

watching a socal tourney stream last night makes me wanna play a lot too but it's gotta wait haha.

ima still play w/ socal but i gotta get school and my health in order.

keep doin well while im tourneyless ;o

edit: hmm maybe fox will be the next char i beat ill w/ mwahahaha

go to genesis everybody!

hotel room training session!

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Great job, Illmatic!! Best Peach for sure!!

I am in Loser's Finals. Lost to Darklink 2-3 in Winner's Finals. Great set. Wish me luck!! <3
I got 2nd place. Lost 2-3, 2-3. Super close and intense matches.
Great Job Kyle!
Glad you're repping that **** Peach.

hmmm.... if this is the "Straight Thread for Straight People" then what will I EVER do with this?

I have him in my closet and I was GOING to give him to the peach thread but.... alas, I guess not.
:mad: Have you not seen my collection of Avatars and my sig?!?!?!
GIVE HIM TO ME.

I'll take him.
I am willing to commit murder.

alright, ****.

I beat the Dojo of Dojos, but I honestly thought HOUSE OF MOUSE was the tournament I was getting first or second at. I was on fire like the whooole tournament and I played Trela in semi-finals. I was destroying him (like literally he was on his last stock I was on my first), and he comes ALL the way back and beats me game one. Then game two on Rainbow Cruise I took his first stock super fast (I only have 17%) and he comes right back and destroys my first stock. He's sitting at like 70% im at like 30% and for some reason, I can't pull off the win. **** Lucario.

Against Dphat, I beat him round one (close game), round two I got beat badly on Brinstar, then round three I had a really solid lead the whole match (like 35-40%) and I suicide while he is at kill percentage on my second stock at around 70%. I lose

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

like 5th/30 I think. I need to stop choking and making terrible mistakes.
I told you at the tourny what I had to say.
Great Job.

ago to genesis everybody!

I would love to, but I do not have the funds or the opportunity to go all the way over there yet.

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
:mad: Have you not seen my collection of Avatars and my sig?!?!?!
GIVE HIM TO ME.
ah... well I mean, I could, but he seems docile enough and he makes a pretty good pet. As long as I feed him every day he's very obedient;) Maybe I'll just keep him.

(unrelated note: I used to have this awesome picture of him, shirtless, in a fighting stance. IT looked very similiar to the "Ying Yeung" fighting stance which Mileena and Reiko use in the Mortal Kombat series.

I am willing to commit murder.
being criminally insane is cool :awesome:

Sonic The Hedgedawg

Smash Hero
NNID
SonicTheHedgedog
3DS FC
3437-3319-6725
I know that group of pictures.
I have them, basically if you need a Jake image I more then likely have it.
I think I know what my next avatar is going to be.
I lost them when my computer crashed. And it's not like I need them or anything, it's more like... I had them and now that they are lost, I am upset that something I had is now gone....

....as for the jake gylenhaal in my closet. I might be tempted to release him if you can get me a James Ellis for personal use.

side note, I totally love the photographer who took that shot. Adam Bouska is totally amazing and was even BEFORE the NOH8 campaign... plus he's cute, which is ALWAYS a plus.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
*is confused when others are named "kyle" as well*

hmmm.... if this is the "Straight Thread for Straight People" then what will I EVER do with this?

I have him in my closet and I was GOING to give him to the peach thread but.... alas, I guess not.
OMG I effing love Jake Gyllenhaal!! He's so damn sexy. The dirty things I would do to that man...

alright, ****.

I beat the Dojo of Dojos, but I honestly thought HOUSE OF MOUSE was the tournament I was getting first or second at. I was on fire like the whooole tournament and I played Trela in semi-finals. I was destroying him (like literally he was on his last stock I was on my first), and he comes ALL the way back and beats me game one. Then game two on Rainbow Cruise I took his first stock super fast (I only have 17%) and he comes right back and destroys my first stock. He's sitting at like 70% im at like 30% and for some reason, I can't pull off the win. **** Lucario.

Against Dphat, I beat him round one (close game), round two I got beat badly on Brinstar, then round three I had a really solid lead the whole match (like 35-40%) and I suicide while he is at kill percentage on my second stock at around 70%. I lose

Ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

like 5th/30 I think. I need to stop choking and making terrible mistakes.
Haha, that sucks to hear you lost to Dphat but you beat Dojo!! Wtf lol

Great job!! Keep practicing the way you have been and I know you will be #1. Find that consistency!! <3

ah this is all really nice. gj illy and kyle.

it'd be nice to c vids too outta both of ya.

watching a socal tourney stream last night makes me wanna play a lot too but it's gotta wait haha.

ima still play w/ socal but i gotta get school and my health in order.

keep doin well while im tourneyless ;o

edit: hmm maybe fox will be the next char i beat ill w/ mwahahaha

go to genesis everybody!

Genesis 2 hype!!!!! I'm so excited I can hardly breathe. I get to finally meet Armada!! <3 <3 <3

It's also going to be hella fun to smoke lots of trees, smash, and hangout <3

I lost them when my computer crashed. And it's not like I need them or anything, it's more like... I had them and now that they are lost, I am upset that something I had is now gone....

....as for the jake gylenhaal in my closet. I might be tempted to release him if you can get me a James Ellis for personal use.

side note, I totally love the photographer who took that shot. Adam Bouska is totally amazing and was even BEFORE the NOH8 campaign... plus he's cute, which is ALWAYS a plus.
*drools* I love hot men

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark, you really should ask that girl out man. If this was your way of doing it, very interesting and touching. I like the text lyrics lol.

:rosalina:
That is not the girl I was talking about on face book. that video is old. That was a joke video for a girl I know named TantalusIX. She uses to play brawl and mained lucario.

That video actually got figured on allisbrawl when I made it. And I was really not that good with the guitar back then as I am a monster now.

In other news. Some people gave me an idea on my lil problem with me playing like **** as usual in tournamentrs. peoples asked why I quit and I told them. Some stated that I am not ready for tournaments at all. And have not been ready since I came out of my 2 month retirement. They sugguested that i just play wifi and play at smashfest. But don't enter any tournaments at all. So many don't wanna me to quit and say I am good. Though results speak for themselves.

So What I am gonna do is abuse with along with offline play. And I will not touch one tournament until i destroy both types of play. In other words able to play on point More often. until I have full control of it. This would get me into the habit of playing with the mind I have. Once that syncs in, then I will be able to play in tournaments and bring back 2009 Dark. I got some players from NY checking up on me.

I use to this this back in the melee days when I was too chicken to play in tournies. Cause I was not good enough. So just went to smashfestes and played people. When I felt ready I hit the tournaments and did not do too bad. And started placing better. My melee tournies I cant really recall placing like ****.

Now as stupid as I am, this process might take a long time. If nothing ever changes then I will continue to sit on the bench. I don't think anyone here has ever seen me play on point besides Dinah on wifi.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
i love each and every one of my random avatars equally.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Air, I thought we weren't supposed to post half nude people on here? Well since you're letting them post half naked dudes, you won't mind the battlefield being fair then.

Gameswithgoodies

Smash Ace
ofcourse we know most people here won't talk about the women but rather how they would look in that pair of underwear, meta stop giving the peachboards idea of what underwear they need to buy next time they go shopping....

also holy **** i just saw a post come out of nowhere while i was righting my post.

Top Bottom