• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I live in a gay area, and on the boards is not the only place I get hit on. I get hit on in person too. That and having gay guys looking at me all.........ugh.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Eh people usually just use AIM to chat with one another. Not really any group chats. I have a bunch of people here but only a few regularly chat with me lol.

My AIM is Twolink121

anyone feel free to add. Just let me know lol.

:rosalina:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Eh people usually just use AIM to chat with one another. Not really any group chats. I have a bunch of people here but only a few regularly chat with me lol.

My AIM is Twolink121

anyone feel free to add. Just let me know lol.

:3 sure!

Is there any way to change your screen name?

lloDownedu74

Smash Ace
Holllllyyyyyyy Crapppppppppppppppp

I just had one of the most intense sets of my life. Playoffs Loser's Quarterfinals (I think) was me vs Bizki t, and it was soo close.
Game 1: SV. We were both at our last stock. He was at 209%, and I couldn't kill him. He managed to uptilt me at like 140%, so he won
Game 2: Brinstar (I would go RC, but he banned it). I managed to win with a low percent 1 stock left
Game 3: FD (I banned halberd). I knew I would have to time him out, so I tried. I had a slight lead throughout the entire set, and the last two minutes were extremely intense. He had 1 life low %, and I had 2 lives and like 150%. I just chilled/floated off the stage, running the timer. He managed to kill me, but only after I had gotten like 80% on him. Then, for the next 1.5 minutes, I just ran away the entire time. He got kinda desperate, and when he was at like 150%, he tried nairing me. I naired out after the 3rd hit, killing him and winning the set :D

I feel kinda good right now. This is the closest I've ever been to winning/placing in a tourney with amazing players in it. Even though it's wifi, these people are still really good, so I'm happy that I can beat them, even if it is wifi. Right now, I'm waiting in Loser's Semifinals. My next opponent is either Holy Nightmare (Rob/MK), Player 1 (Diddy Kong), or Nai ro (MK). I really don't know how I'll do, but I'll try. Right now, I think I'm guaranteed 4th, which I believe gets $20 xD

So, this is going pretty well. Sorry about people who don't care about my life/wifi, but it feels nice to let this out. Soon, hopefully, I'll be getting out of wifi and start getting top 3 at every tourney I go to :D (jk)

tl;dr I beat Biz kit in AiB playoffs, and I'm happy :D

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Posting on sweet 1600.

C, don't change your name I'm too used to it D: Well I'd be fine with C.S. Dinah like in your sig lol.

Dinah sounds like a really nice name to me for whatever reason lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
So I finally got around to taking photos of my art!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2095380&id=1097351908&l=b63ca4b64e

Keep in mind I'm primarily a photographer - these were done in two foundation art classes I'm required to do before advancing to other classes.

Lemme know whatcha think.
the best one was the peaches that looked like they were like the headstock on a guitar, and there was a fretboard behind them or somethin, it just seemed very musical to me lol

¿Qué?

Smash Champion

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Well Meno since you didn't change my profile pic the last time I asked can you do this one then?
I like Lain's glasses but I must return them. This isn't the best pic but I like it for some reason. Also those pics you got there look really nice.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Oh man, Dark I hope you don't think I'm actually hitting on you LOL

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Looking pretty sexy there Kyon. You're on that Dark.Pch sexy status! <3

I'll probably be joining wifi ladder only for Christmas vacation while my friend comes from Cali to visit.

~momentai~

Smash Journeyman
Thinking about it. but think I'll keep my name the way it is. My name is not actually based on anything evil. "Dark" Came from my anime character "Dark Septor" And "Pch" Means peach. Since I draw and play smash I just added both. Though "Dark Peach" Looks lame to me and not very original. So I made it "Dark.Pch"
o: I never knew. Interesting. I'm still holding out for Mama.Pch though.

So I finally got around to taking photos of my art!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2095380&id=1097351908&l=b63ca4b64e

Keep in mind I'm primarily a photographer - these were done in two foundation art classes I'm required to do before advancing to other classes.

Lemme know whatcha think.
That looks rather nice!
I don't know why, but for some reason those photos make me feel like I want to eat something. o.O

That's a very nice peach texture! I get most of mine from a site named... Kittycorp. Or something like that. Most of the "textures" on that site are just nude and/or enhanced peaches with "long sexy hair". LOLOL
There are some good ones there if you're willing to fish through all the non work safe pics. They also have some awesome stage textures/imports! I'm mostly messing around with the PSA hacks there now.

Yeah, it's me again. 1 more thing and I'll stfu and gtfo, I swear. Maybe.
That pika pic makes me feel like it's gonna swallow my soul whenever I look at it lol. I just get this hollow feeling looking at it.

I'm glad some of you like the avi! You know, someone else said it felt like this avi was trying to suck their soul out of their body. I'm surprised I didn't get an insta-infraction for this (not that I want one...). Who knows... maybe I already have a few and I haven't even noticed yet. That would be a terrible way to lose my infraction virginity! D:

Yeah, it's me again. 1 more thing and I'll stfu and gtfo, I swear. Maybe.
I lied. Does anyone here know how to consistently bone walk? I can only do it randomly. Most times attempts to bone walk end in me doing peach bomber. Any tips on how to become proficient in it?
inb4practicepracticepractice

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
If your avatar ever became a brawl mod... I'd be thrilled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J90pdBb9JTI

In other news, I love me a Kefka, and I will probably find someway to incorporate Kefka clutching Celes's face as an avi at some point <3

Did any of you get a pokemon picture for make your profile picture a pokemon month for facebook? I'd be so tempted to steal Momentai's if not for my passionate love of Shuckle...

http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos...05657758493_1145730104_31191213_3741878_n.jpg

My previous (mediocre) Profile picture!

I generally don't wear hats or look THIS gay. I lost those glasses. I still have that scarf though.

EDIT: Made my shuckle AVI a URL because of strechiness..

EDIT2: It always seemed like Bonewalking would be a nice flair, but I don't see how it can substantially improve Peach, I suppose I've only ever seen it demonstrated, but never actually in play...

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
Bug/Rock sounds like such an awful type combination though. :p
Doesn't Shuckle how s*** stats in everything besides defense and sp. defense too?

Top Bottom