• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

IYM!

Smash Lord
hello peach boards,

is first time than i write something here, and the reason is for ask help :)

i want learn more about peach, because, a friend is ****** me with her, but my experience agains her isnt enough to win, so i was wonderimg, if you can give me some council or give me a link for a guide or something like that :)

thanks in advance

PD: i wrote here because i didnt find the peach ask/question threat :)

Again thanks

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
hello peach boards,

is first time than i write something here, and the reason is for ask help :)

i want learn more about peach, because, a friend is ****** me with her, but my experience agains her isnt enough to win, so i was wonderimg, if you can give me some council or give me a link for a guide or something like that :)

thanks in advance

PD: i wrote here because i didnt find the peach ask/question threat :)

Again thanks

Uh... Go here.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=267953

You better not.

Main Diddy or something. Then we can DK/ Diddy in doubles.
No.

Smoom77

Smash Master
my computer with all my music is stuck on my laptop that doesn't work.

i managed to get it off onto my desktop but then it took me forever to figure how to make a seperate library from my dad's.

then i wanted to upload some battlestar galactica episodes to my iphone and i realized those episodes are on a computer

then i realized that the computer is unplugged from our home network

then i realized that i can't add videos over a network onto my itunes

then i realized how long it takes to copy videos from a computer to another

Andydark

Smash Journeyman
Bourbonnais IL||I consider myself competent. AIM:
My luck has been 'straight' men who find me to be a bizarre exception supposedly...

Well one of the three is openly omni/pansexual, so that works.

But the other two... Ugh, I hate the idea of outing someone, but it gets to the point that I think if I buckled in my resolve, they'd be all over me in a heartbeat.

:c

Two-Ell

Smash Master
I need something to pick me up and hold me steady. Lately my mood has been low. It'd go up once in a while, but just dips back down again. I don't like being emoish in front of everyone, but I'm just a bit tired lately.

eh, I'm prolly going to go to bed for the night.

:rosalina:

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
WHITEPEAACCHH.

I'm probably gonna start playing FFXIV when I get a new comp.

Prob gonna either go with the Tank class, Kitteh class or Lala'fel.

White-Peach

Smash Ace
You have to dabble in a bit of everything to really have access to everything good for one class, everything is linked. They did a very good job making things dependent on another. I cant play my typical healer without playing the debuffer for its skills/traits. I should play some (literally, almost all of them) to get some of their mage-friendly traits. I should craft if I want to make money/not waste money repairing my own stuff. The craft I want to play requires another craft. All crafts benefit from skills from other crafts, so play them, too.

But the cool thing is that most of their useful abilities are available after a relatively short time of play, so there's really no pain in pinking up a different class.

Go taru, mithras are nasty. And by taru I mean Lalafell, and my mithra, I mean stinky cat. :)

Top Bottom