• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
The Rush series are good

What came out after Sonic Heroes again? Shadow the Hedgehog and Sonic 2006?
I actually didn't mind Shadow the Hedgehog, it was just...average thats all

I don't think I could defend Sonic 2006 though LOL. See, I enjoyed the Adventure style of gameplay and looking at Sonic 2006, it could have been Adventure 3 if the story wasn't so yucky and the controls/physics hilariously messed up

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
This is a picture of my and one of my new best friends Giauni. It was at her house and she had a little party and invited her close friends. We both love Jpop and Kpop and her Parents made a lot of Chinese food. Her mom made me take so much home XD. This day actually made me feel great being who I am and gay. Her parents loved me and a lot of people can tell me about how they feel about stuff. It's funny that id think it would be more girls that would tell me stuff but it seems both guys and girls do. I hope people can continue to trust me just as I trust them......

I need a Boyfriend :(

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
This is a picture of my and one of my new best friends Giauni. It was at her house and she had a little party and invited her close friends. We both love Jpop and Kpop and her Parents made a lot of Chinese food. Her mom made me take so much home XD. This day actually made me feel great being who I am and gay. Her parents loved me and a lot of people can tell me about how they feel about stuff. It's funny that id think it would be more girls that would tell me stuff but it seems both guys and girls do. I hope people can continue to trust me just as I trust them......

I need a Boyfriend :(

Super awesome.

You deserve it, Kyon. :)

I have a confession. I been keeping this a secret for a long time. I'm actually a female.
So if you claimed straightness as a male... as a female you would continue to be straight. In which case... I knew it all along. D.pch likes guys after all :bee:

My attempts at making you out as gay will never end will they :/

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I woke up from a dream that i felt I had before but a bit changed. I had to go thru some kind of trials with my sisters but this time it was my 2 newest friends Ely and her sister Kathy which involved Mario kart and just a lot of random things. Tonight it repeated but got to a certain part which i feel scares me inside. We go inside a room and the way out which is some square block gets blocked off and these three black woman manikin things are in the room with us. I try to leave but the square hole gets blocked off by another one and they grab each of us by our arms and pins us on the ground. We all try to escape but they do the opposite of our struggle and get even stronger pin us more. I some how remembered from my first dream you must show love and be intimidate with the black woman thing for them to let you go and disappear. So I calm down and lovingly roll us over and kiss her like in the dream in I had before and kiss her but she doesn’t let me go screaming “your gonna have to do better than that to save the others!” I look around very quickly as they are screaming in fear and pain and it hurts me so much so I just deep throat the thing in a passionate kiss and she lets me go and disappears. I rush over to Ely because she was the closest and grab the next black woman thing. She lets Ely go all of a sudden and pins me down to the ground and she kisses me very very strong and passionately and the last thing I remember was saying “you have no idea how this this makes me feel.” My body and heart gets very heavy and a pressure pushes me on the floor as I’m screaming. I wake up opening my eyes very fast and sitting up pretty quick as well. I’m sweating and its pretty cool in my room and I felt like I peed myself but nothing wet was there or anything so I got out of bed and felt myself and nothing was there. So I just got a drink and came on here. While writing this I remembered the ending of that dream which was me and my friends in a sun set like grassy area just talking with each other saying I’m glad I got thru all that stuff. This time I didn’t though…. and I don’t remember the last time I had that dream. I don’t know what to think of this….. All I know is the feeling I felt right before I woke up was one of the most horrible feeling I ever felt.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
So if you claimed straightness as a male... as a female you would continue to be straight. In which case... I knew it all along. D.pch likes guys after all :bee:

My attempts at making you out as gay will never end will they :/
This is where you still fail till this day. For one thing, I can't be gay if I am a girl. And second, I like girls, not guys. So I would be a lesbian. Nice try. Even when I give you a big opening you still fail to get me. You guys are nothing compared to me.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Hmm Kyon that's an interesting dream you had there. I half wanted to skip over the post when I saw it since I don't quite enjoy tl;dr posts in social threads lol, but I thought it would be something important to you so I went ahead and read it. From those key points of helplessness I saw in there that was some nightmare you had. You're welcome to chat with me on AIM about it whenever you feel/want.

:rosalina:

Razmakazi

Smash Champion
I woke up from a dream that i felt I had before but a bit changed. I had to go thru some kind of trials with my sisters but this time it was my 2 newest friends Ely and her sister Kathy which involved Mario kart and just a lot of random things. Tonight it repeated but got to a certain part which i feel scares me inside. We go inside a room and the way out which is some square block gets blocked off and these three black woman manikin things are in the room with us. I try to leave but the square hole gets blocked off by another one and they grab each of us by our arms and pins us on the ground. We all try to escape but they do the opposite of our struggle and get even stronger pin us more. I some how remembered from my first dream you must show love and be intimidate with the black woman thing for them to let you go and disappear. So I calm down and lovingly roll us over and kiss her like in the dream in I had before and kiss her but she doesn’t let me go screaming “your gonna have to do better than that to save the others!” I look around very quickly as they are screaming in fear and pain and it hurts me so much so I just deep throat the thing in a passionate kiss and she lets me go and disappears. I rush over to Ely because she was the closest and grab the next black woman thing. She lets Ely go all of a sudden and pins me down to the ground and she kisses me very very strong and passionately and the last thing I remember was saying “you have no idea how this this makes me feel.” My body and heart gets very heavy and a pressure pushes me on the floor as I’m screaming. I wake up opening my eyes very fast and sitting up pretty quick as well. I’m sweating and its pretty cool in my room and I felt like I peed myself but nothing wet was there or anything so I got out of bed and felt myself and nothing was there. So I just got a drink and came on here. While writing this I remembered the ending of that dream which was me and my friends in a sun set like grassy area just talking with each other saying I’m glad I got thru all that stuff. This time I didn’t though…. and I don’t remember the last time I had that dream. I don’t know what to think of this….. All I know is the feeling I felt right before I woke up was one of the most horrible feeling I ever felt.
if you're secretly straight please please please please please don't tell me you're attracted to black women.

:(

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
if you're secretly straight please please please please please don't tell me you're attracted to black women.

:(
No only men make me go up there lol. And it may have been like some black shadow women. I just thought of an manican at the time I woke up. Also I'm not that attracted to black people anyway. I'm very picky with them.

Smoom77

Smash Master
gay and lesbian are same thing basically. don't get all technical on this society's terms.

btw illmatic look at your phone or PMs or CALL ME.

:|

Two-Ell

Smash Master
He's talking to Illmatic, Tofer.

Also Smoom you kinda miss the opening Dark had made when he said Xey missed lol.

The whole point Xey made was that Dark likes guys so he's gay. Dark corrected him by saying he(under the whole guise of him being a woman) he likes girls so Xey missed the easy opening Dark had made. Xey was tying to pin Dark with liking guys when apparently Dark(even if he were to be a chick) would never do.

basically he failed in saying Dark(pretending to be a chick) was gay because he wouldn't be if he liked dudes lol.

gantrain05

Smash Master
this thread is strange. can't you people just accept dark pch is strait and stop trying to lure him into your fantasy world already.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark.Pch -1000
Peach boards - 0

Man you guys can never take me down. I wait for the day I get a challenge around here. You guys are too weak.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
On a more seriously note. I will most likey join he army when my time is up in this independant living program. Which is on my birthday. It's not 100% set in stone. My last and final tourny might be whobo if I go.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
oh wow man, big decision.

we'll make WHOBO a blast if you attend.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Meno what did Texas do to you? lol

I'm actually Canadian, I just live in Texas because of my Dad's side of the family.

Texas' smash scene is amazing, why does everyone assume we are terrible people?

gantrain05

Smash Master
i've never met illmatic, but i've met DMG, Dphat and Kos-mos and some other texas guys i can't remember the names of, they were all really cool irl. Texas is pretty cool.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
My AIM is Twolink121

I invite anyone to add me any time just give me a shout when you do so I don't get surprised lol. I already have/chat with a good couple of you. I'll most likely dead asleep or at school/out of the house between 7am and 3pm. Any time outside of that block I'll be awake and prolly available lol. Feel free to chat about anything with me.

I can do MSN/YIM too if you don't have AIM lol. just click the icon thingies under my name to get the screen names.

Top Bottom