• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

hiROI

Smash Lord
The Great Gatsby was a good book hiROI.

:rosalina:
I'm currently reading it for school. And I'm really enjoying the techniques used by Fitszgerald. Literary terms/techniques are my guilty pleasure~

We had one yesterday but i'd be up for another if it's a bit later :D
LETS GET THIS THING ORGANIZED AND MAKE ONE~*

Yeah 2link beat me too it.

Very win avi, hiROI.

Btw, where did the idea for your name come from?
I pressed random buttons on the control with my eyes closed, and hiROI was the result of it. Turns out it means "big" in Japanese

Two-Ell

Smash Master
It took me a couple seconds to recognize the picture lol. I had to do a paper my senior year of HS analyzing his use of imagery in the book like colors. Soo many greens, blues, and whites D:

I liked Catcher in the Rye better though~

Moozle

Smash Champion
I'm going to post the picture from last night with Meno and I using our effects lol. I'll do it once I go on my other computer. I'm free anytime for tinychat now.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Good luck tomorrow Dark.

Don't lose your money match, haha that would suck hard.
This sounds seriously weird coming from you. And the only way I would even lose is if I play some basic typical aggressive Peach as usual. I nearly have full control over that stupid habit so I should be fine. Gonna brush up on some matches on wifi before I hit that bed. Then get there early and go nutz in friends to warm up and abused what I learn. Same time pratice match ups. Tourny comes I should have it.

They also doing a mid tier tourny. If I beast enough in MM, I'll enter. I know I can win cash out of that.

Praxis

Smash Hero
BRoomer
So guys?

'bout to drive from Spokane to Ephrata, WA (normally two hours), for a friend's wedding, in this:

http://www.krem.com/news/City-of-Spokane-declares-Stage-2-Snow-Emergency-110906384.html
http://www.krem.com/home/Mother-killed-son-injured-in-Idaho-wreck-110829594.html
http://www.krem.com/home/Couple-killed-in-car-crash-on-Hwy-95--110894264.html

^^ this pic was from after the first night of snow. It's been snowing three days since and is snowing like nuts right now.

*nervous*

I'm gonna drive like a grandma. Hope I live :/

Moozle

Smash Champion
I want snow! I can't wait to go to college next year so I can go somewhere where it snows all the time lol.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Sorry guys. Can I have a link to where I can apply for different titles?

Like Smash Reasearcher and stuff like that?

I've just realized I have amazing tech skill.

I got back from holidays a day and half early. I have roughly half a day of homework left to do and all I have done so far is sleep, and walk for an hour in the cold looking for food.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
the Lab and BBR aren't accepting any more applications atm I think PG lol.

Moozle's Pokémon thing I think you can do anytime, but I dunno how into pokes you are lol. You can also do debater anytime too. Ask C how to get in on that.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
the Lab and BBR aren't accepting any more applications atm I think PG lol.

Moozle's Pokémon thing I think you can do anytime, but I dunno how into pokes you are lol. You can also do debater anytime too. Ask C how to get in on that.

I'm actually VERY into Pokemon, but I have this account on smashboards for Brawl.

:( Just let me know when they're accepting applications. I'd be happy to join to heavily help the Meta games of every character.

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
Debater isn't instant. You have to go through the Proving Grounds first. It could be anywhere from a month to a year to being admitted as a Debater depending on the person and how good they are. But it's probably your best chance at the moment. Other than Premium.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
:) Thanks guys. I'll keep that in mind.

For now, I'm going to try and master my Bufferd Pivote DThrow chain grab.

I've done it before, I can do it again.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Oh okay lol,

and that's too bad D: what happened?

Also PG I picked the happiest looking avi I have since I've been having a nice time chatting with someone and its really picked up my day a bit.

culexus・wau

Purchased premium only to change name ><
He texted me asking for everything I knew on Luc VS Diddy and I didn't check my phone until I woke up and browny told me he was going lucario agaisnt ADHD.

I felt bad afterwards for being a koala bear and sleeping for 18 hours. :C

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Lol I've been hearing that's a pretty ugly MU for Lucario. Hmm I don't think I've ever managed to top that amount of sleep D: What did you do? Pull two all nighters? lol

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
In losers I lost to my friend who plays lucario (owl)
The first game I was doing fine and made a few mistakes, so he got the last hit off me. I said in my head "Ok, I'm not gonna do this again, Now I am gonna be straight D and force him to roll/side step. Hit and run, get damage, kill when you have that opening no matter how long it takes."

Was on my jebus **** and I 2 stock him. Decided to be on it again but give him something more outside of a typical Peach play for game three. I get an early gimp on him. Have that good lead. Now I am hearing with my walls and pressure. I get off stage at one point and just fall to my death. I guess I thought I was close enough to grab the ledge, so I let Peach just drop. After I noticed, I try to jump, but had none, then when I went to up-B, it was too late.

My mind just went off after that. Then we going at it and it is one stock each. I get the lead, and decided to just run and wall. Just keep it going. I'm doing fine. Then it's like the devil came inside me and took over my body. I stop doing all that and decided to freaking rush/approach him. Simple terms, I went from pro to a basic agro typical Peach. And end up losing.

I can't believe I did that. I had no need to do that. I would have keep that going, the game would have been mine. I'm really upset how I blow it. I saw my bracket and who I would of had to fight. I took have teaken them all out and place top 7th least out of like 80 I'm such an idiot

Out side of that I played amazing I was one some ****. won all my MM that I had except Vs ally. I was beasting on this dude. Then I decided to do what I did to owls lucario. I know I can beat Ally so I'm not pissed about losing to him. He even said I was just too muc and was on some **** after I lost. He was shielding at one point and I hit him wih Both hit boxes of a ground floated Nair. To jab mix ups. he could not do anything.

All other matches I had I was just off the chain. I timed out a kirby and one snake. Also nanar locked a diddy with Z drops and dairs. Outside that one stupid this I did in losers, I was ******. I played on point and was fine. Dammit I could have brought this **** home and failed again...

Top Bottom