• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

SupaSairentoZ7℠

Smash Hero
Ohhh...... We are alike!
I think I spent hours trying to get the correct Peach poses then transfer them here then save onto my folder. Some stages she really stands out more. Then I'm still learning Photoshop CS5 so I still need to practice it. I end up spending the time to create new images playing on BB with randoms.

:phone:

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I think I spent hours trying to get the correct Peach poses then transfer them here then save onto my folder. Some stages she really stands out more. Then I'm still learning Photoshop CS5 so I still need to practice it. I end up spending the time to create new images playing on BB with randoms.

:phone:
Oh? I usually take the images on Yoshi's Island, the lighting there seems best. I only have CS2 to work with. lol

Edit: I forgot my plum :c

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
I just interviewed on allisbrawl!

I mentioned some of you, so be on the lookout!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Here, I can write it out real quick for you.

You have a tendency to say whatever happens to come to your mind. If a number of people find you at fault for it, you then retroactively claim that you weren't being serious. Whether or not you actually were serious doesn't matter, because you're basically allowing yourself to pick and choose which statements you make should be valid after you make them. Hell, you can even describe certain parts of your post as joking or not serious.

That's a somewhat reasonable approach considering things you post online can be kept forever if someone wanted, so you might as well attempt to force anything unfavorable to as close as off-record as possible, right?

In the end I just stop trying to go for any reasonable arguments with that, though, because it's like playing a game of Battleship where you move your ships whenever I call out a number. Incidentally, a lot of posts I've directed at you have been more lighthearted than most of what I write out, so ignoring this post 'cause I don't mean anything by it, you can say I'm totally being nice to you :D
Im sorry, what? This really makes no sense. I'm not sorry that some people are sensitive for lil things. If people have a problem with what I say then fine, aint hurting me. They can dislike me all they want. And also, no, people can not tell when I am serious or not. I don't know where you got that idea from. it happens all the time around here.

You can be mean to me if you want dude. One more person in the club won't do anything. And I am starting to think you really don't know how I work.

If I told you, you smelled like turle butt, would think I am dead serious or joking?

You're going to be nice, and you're going to like it! If you have nothing nice to say, then stfu and gtfo! D:<
In that case, I got something to say to you.

You can go **** yourself.

Snakeee

Smash Master
Here, I can write it out real quick for you.

You have a tendency to say whatever happens to come to your mind. If a number of people find you at fault for it, you then retroactively claim that you weren't being serious. Whether or not you actually were serious doesn't matter, because you're basically allowing yourself to pick and choose which statements you make should be valid after you make them. Hell, you can even describe certain parts of your post as joking or not serious.

That's a somewhat reasonable approach considering things you post online can be kept forever if someone wanted, so you might as well attempt to force anything unfavorable to as close as off-record as possible, right?

In the end I just stop trying to go for any reasonable arguments with that, though, because it's like playing a game of Battleship where you move your ships whenever I call out a number. Incidentally, a lot of posts I've directed at you have been more lighthearted than most of what I write out, so ignoring this post 'cause I don't mean anything by it, you can say I'm totally being nice to you :D
Wow, I have to say this is very accurate and well said. You must be very intuitive, Ankoku.

...Dark's a good guy though and I know he's gone through a lot :(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Im sorry, what? This really makes no sense. I'm not sorry that some people are sensitive for lil things. If people have a problem with what I say then fine, aint hurting me. They can dislike me all they want. And also, no, people can not tell when I am serious or not. I don't know where you got that idea from. it happens all the time around here.

You can be mean to me if you want dude. One more person in the club won't do anything. And I am starting to think you really don't know how I work.

If I told you, you smelled like turle butt, would think I am dead serious or joking?
I'm not sure how much of what you're saying is actually relevant to what I said, because some of it looks off. No, I didn't say people "can tell" whether you're serious or not. Or anything close to that. But yes, I agree that, based on what you think I'm saying, I'm wrong.

Regardless, B-7.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I really don't have me as figured out as you think/. None of you do. You actually think you can read my tone and emotions over my post? I have considered many times using these faces people abuse alot cause they assume too much and can't tell when I am joking or serious.

But Im not gonna do that cause I really should not have too. You get an E for effort though. Nice Try. meno was right, it's so easy to mess with you guys.

See and think as you want of me though. I aint changing who I am for no one. i'm gonna be this crazy hispanic boy right here. I'm gonna keep punching kittens and kicking puppies. I am who I am. And don't you *****es forget it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Now I don't even know what you're referring to. Are you attacking what I said or are you attacking what you want to think I said?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
It's not something that is easy for me to say. Really around here. I'll be seen differently. Society will really get on me. I been holding it in for so long. I don't know how to say this.................*shame*

Two-Ell

Smash Master