• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Whenever people do things like these, they make me feel uncomfortable. >_< the first one is most important and the rest aren't in any specific order, I just like them and think they're cute so I listed them. <3

Here's my list though.
1. Kel
2. Yink
3. Loli
4. Nicole
5. Tiger
6. Rauleen
7. Distraction Bomb

:phone:

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
That list sucks. Boyfriend bias and no guys listed at all. That's more of a "let's make out at the bar and pretend we're lesbian or bi-sexual" list.

sowwy <3

Eddie G

Smash Hero
NNID
neohmarth216
You're not the most attractive one, KB, sorry but no.

It would be
1. Rauleen
2. Roller
3. Silly Kyle
4. Ausphur
5. Couch Guy
Please cite where I said most attractive. I'm confident but not completely delusional you little young Carlos Mencia/George Lopez lovechild. ;)

Your taste is all over the ****ing map lol.

Rauleen - Cute petite Pinoy girl.
Roller - Reasonably tan, currently sporty figure with a bit of a "cleaned up lumberjack" look to him.
Silly Kyle - Possibly a bigger **** than me. It's ok Kyle, trust me. xD
Auspher - A thin, innocent looking furry.
Couch Guy - Not sure.

And you already have me on Facebook bro, call me Eddie.

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
Ew, I am so far from being their love child.
They're greasy wrinkly messicans.
And I troll you on your looks, because everyone knows you're good looking.
Anyone who denies it is lying to themselves.

But my taste is all over the place because I go based off personality with looks.
Couch guy was a guy from Austin, his name was Chad.

And I like KingBeefcake, since I was the one who said it first.

Illmatic with them chapped lips tho

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Whenever people say Chu Dat is hot I can only think about his ridiculous N'Sync hair from that one era.

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Guys, I have some basic questions for you. Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to put this, but I didn't want to 'mess up' any of your other threads ;o

- What is Peach's best DI move/momentum canceling move? Does it vary from situations?
- What is Peach's best out of shield option(s) in general?
- How do you fight Marth and Meta Knight, and do we have any recent videos of these MU's?

Thanks!

Nordal

Smash Lord
Uair is her best DI/momentum cancel attack. If you perform it properly, it's always the best option (barring down throw turnip, but we're assuming we don't always have it), but using Dair to fastfall from vertical knockback attacks is easier to do. Using Bair to physically move her to a corner isn't a bad option either.

Out of shield depends on the situation. Saying there's one best is dumb since she has so many tools at her disposal out of shield. She still sucks, though.

Punish marth's whiffted Fair's with Bair (or if he's in the range for Bair), if you space well enough Fair is a good tool (I don't feel like listing every possible situation, just play the matchup and learn it). Get underneath him and combo him with Uair etc. etc.

You don't fight metaknight with peach.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Guys, I have some basic questions for you. Not sure if this is the appropriate thread to put this, but I didn't want to 'mess up' any of your other threads ;o

- What is Peach's best DI move/momentum canceling move? Does it vary from situations?
- What is Peach's best out of shield option(s) in general?
- How do you fight Marth and Meta Knight, and do we have any recent videos of these MU's?

Thanks!
-Up air is the best.
-nair and bair. fair and up air sometimes too. jab as well
-vs Marth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDu07MNqaaE
vs. MK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNcKM82E_lQ <--- you'll have to skip the falco matches. there are 3 mks matches, i lost two of them lol cuz i was playing dumb but I round it off in the last match to win the set

Roller

Smash Legend
Whenever I see a namesearch bring up the peach boards I brace myself for awkwardness...

You're not the most attractive one, KB, sorry but no.

It would be
1. Rauleen
2. Roller
3. Silly Kyle
4. Ausphur
5. Couch Guy
I. umm. :embarrass:

That running paying off I guess. lol
Please cite where I said most attractive. I'm confident but not completely delusional you little young Carlos Mencia/George Lopez lovechild. ;)

Your taste is all over the ****ing map lol.

Rauleen - Cute petite Pinoy girl.
Roller - Reasonably tan, currently sporty figure with a bit of a "cleaned up lumberjack" look to him.
Silly Kyle - Possibly a bigger **** than me. It's ok Kyle, trust me. xD
Auspher - A thin, innocent looking furry.
Couch Guy - Not sure.

And you already have me on Facebook bro, call me Eddie.
lol@cleaned up lumberjack.

Also. Someone should definitely sig Eddie's description of Kyle. I'm assuming he did not mean it the way I read it. lol

Alsoalso. I'm generally terrible at telling the difference between an average guy and an attractive one (I can usually identify an uggo, but that's about it.)... But I think Lain is probably deserving of a spot when he isn't trying to look all hip with the big-framed glasses and whatnot.

Also. Mink. (hey big boy ;))

And a few others.. But I don't mind those 2 name searching that. I might mind others.. lol

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Thanks for your input Kass <3 It's kinda embarrassing since even gay guys don't talk about makeup and stuff (much). I'm not sure if I can actually go through with buying stuff like concealer.

I try so hard to keep my acne in control but I'm at my wits end :( I got a lot of sleep over the summer but my condition really stays the same throughout the whole year. Maybe if I went through my regimen, you might tell me what's wrong... I learned my... skincare techniques from this.

So first, I use this facial cleanser day and night.

Every 3-4 days, I'll use this but I'm thinking about stopping this. I heard it does more damage than good.

I pat my face dry then apply this.

Then I use this then this and then this.

It seems like way too much and the last product kinda sorta helps cover the blemishes but it's still visible..

I'm beginning to think it just might be hormones or something and that it's something beyond what I can fix :(
If you're still having acne problems then send me a PM sometime or message me on skype/aim. I'm an expert when it comes to skin care...I just finished accutane in June.

Using too much products is actually more damaging for me then little. I just use a glycolic acid cleanser named Glyderm in the shower, moisterize with cetaphil moisturizing cream when I get out of the shower after pat drying, and drink plenty of water. Avoiding tons of Dairy and Fried foods helps a great deal actually.

Me after Accutane:

Though I usually straighten my hair to look like:

:018:

NNID
Tofer_Magicant
It was that way for me too.
My family has a bad history of getting really big nasty pimples, not so much as acne.
We have greasy faces, so I had to wash my face really well to make it all go away.
And now, I get them once and a while, not nearly as much as I did before.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow... thanks for that outta-nowhere post!

Acne isn't getting worse for the moment, but there may be plugs and I don't know how to manage them! Any advice for that?

Maybe it's the dairy because I drink a lot of milk and incorporate it into a lot of the foods I make (desserts). Just made a tiramisu with milk, heavy cream, and cheese x_x I also made red velvet cupcakes a couple days ago with milk, sour cream, and butter, and let's not get started on the frosting :(

I pick orders at a pharmaceutical warehouse and Accutane is one prescription drug that is frequently ordered. I heard it's like the miracle drug but it's bad for your liver or something?

I really don't want to step into the realm of makeup but my face gets really oily throughout the day and I'm not supposed to wash my face outside of the morning and before sleep...

My doctor gave me this Differin cream before and it did not do anything. Should I see him again?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wow... thanks for that outta-nowhere post!

Acne isn't getting worse for the moment, but there may be plugs and I don't know how to manage them! Any advice for that?

Maybe it's the dairy because I drink a lot of milk and incorporate it into a lot of the foods I make (desserts). Just made a tiramisu with milk, heavy cream, and cheese x_x I also made red velvet cupcakes a couple days ago with milk, sour cream, and butter, and let's not get started on the frosting :(

I pick orders at a pharmaceutical warehouse and Accutane is one prescription drug that is frequently ordered. I heard it's like the miracle drug but it's bad for your liver or something?

I really don't want to step into the realm of makeup but my face gets really oily throughout the day and I'm not supposed to wash my face outside of the morning and before sleep...

My doctor gave me this Differin cream before and it did not do anything. Should I see him again?
Accutane should only be taken as a last resort. You intake A LOT of dairy products. Try to cut down on that. Go without dairy for two weeks and see how your skin is...Might notice some changes. Also drink at least 8 cups of water a day (This equates to 4 deer park waters).

Because I've used Accutane, I get pimples, but they fade incredibly rapidly (Pores have shrunken significantly). I still have scars from acne, which I plan to use microdermabrasion for in December when I'm officially 6 months post-accutane. I got scars from cystic acne (The worst kind you can get). Scars fade on their own of course, but it can take 2 years before they will have fully faded. I never pick at zits except for blackheads occasionally on my nose.

I wouldn't worry about liver damage. Only side effect I suffered was dry skin and chapped lips.

I don't recommend differin as I've used it, but it can work for some. Washing your face too often actually increases oil production and leads to more acne. Not the reverse.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Hm I'll definitely try giving up on dairy for a couple weeks. (Oh yeah I had yoghurt today :p)

8 cups of water is... 2 liters? That's a LOT! Guess I'll buy a big bottle and some calcium supplements tomorrow :)

In terms of genetics, I asked just now and my mom's side seems to have a major case of backne but never on the face x_x

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hm I'll definitely try giving up on dairy for a couple weeks. (Oh yeah I had yoghurt today :p)

8 cups of water is... 2 liters? That's a LOT! Guess I'll buy a big bottle and some calcium supplements tomorrow :)
It's hard to give up Dairy. I love cheese and milk. I gave it up for the longest time, but I can now eat it again post-accutane because I don't have to worry anymore. Same for drinking soda (Diet coke addict) :bee:.

I've learned that using non-electric shavers aggravated my skin because I have very sensitive skin. Electric razers are softer on the skin and prevent irritation so I don't get clogged pores around my facial hair areas anymore.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Wow... I shave nearly everyday with a manual one. I stopped using my electric shaver because I found it didn't give as much of a close shave as a manual shaver.

Have you heard of the Clarisonic? Some of my friends told me to try it... but I'm not sure if I even want to step foot in a Sephora :(

Mocha

Coffee Addict
In the land of princesses, frogs, and dragons
NNID
Mocha151
3DS FC
4640-0063-5592
Uair is her best DI/momentum cancel attack. If you perform it properly, it's always the best option (barring down throw turnip, but we're assuming we don't always have it), but using Dair to fastfall from vertical knockback attacks is easier to do. Using Bair to physically move her to a corner isn't a bad option either.

Out of shield depends on the situation. Saying there's one best is dumb since she has so many tools at her disposal out of shield. She still sucks, though.

Punish marth's whiffted Fair's with Bair (or if he's in the range for Bair), if you space well enough Fair is a good tool (I don't feel like listing every possible situation, just play the matchup and learn it). Get underneath him and combo him with Uair etc. etc.

You don't fight metaknight with peach.
-Up air is the best.
-nair and bair. fair and up air sometimes too. jab as well
-vs Marth: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oDu07MNqaaE
vs. MK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNcKM82E_lQ <--- you'll have to skip the falco matches. there are 3 mks matches, i lost two of them lol cuz i was playing dumb but I round it off in the last match to win the set
Thanks guys. Kyle, I enjoyed watching those matches.

Woah Mocha are you playing Peach now?
I play her for fun, but I suck with her lol

BJN39

Smash Data Ranger
Completely unrelated but it must be known.

Aleate that is the most adoreable avatar ever!!! <3<3<3
I just wanna have that doggy! <3

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Yeah it's pretty cute :p

Playing Melee for a short while has already paid off! Float cancelling Melee style makes Brawl Peach's fair way faster (and spammable) x_x

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
If you had wifi, I so wanna see how Peachy's working out. Shame I'll still be bashed for my wifi restrictions. Besides, I still want to practice the MU.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
Well if you really want we can Wifi. Just need a moment to set it up.

I have pretty much no experience on Wifi with bad internet...hope you can bear with that!

...and he's gone x_x

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Sorry D: We'll try later today in the morning. And you don't have to if you don't want to. It's not often that I ask players from another character board for matches as it is, since I feel like the odd card out.

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
It's all good but yeah it's getting kind of late so later Saturday sounds good.

I don't mind playing Wifi with you. :)

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Tofer, I had those REALLY chapped lips at WHOBO/Apex because just like Seagull.. I used to have REALLY bad acne problems from a medicine's side effects... I had to take it due to my crohns pain being too active and severe. but the pros of the medicine didn't last long because it put me in the hospital like three months ago for 28 days (surgery hopefully will neutralize the pain/problem for a good amount of time).

The medicine calmed down my crohns (like a year ago), but it gave me SUPER bad acne to the point where there were cysts the size of quarters all over my face and I couldn't even sleep without this gross white/orange **** (i'm guessing it was a side effect of the medicine I took) gushing out everywhere because whenever I laid my head down on a pillow it was too much pressure.

I looked like a ****ing monster (no joke) and lol it was pretty funny tbh everywhere i went people stared at me like i was one. didn't really care though cause i couldn't help it and i would rather be alive with a ****ty face then dead because of crohns.

so yeah, accutane ****ed up my lips BAD for a while.. but i definitely recommend it to ANYONE who has SUPER bad acne (not just bad acne because you don't wash your face) im talking about like ****ing gross elephant man looking motha motha **** because accutane will literally change the appearance of your face tenfold.

i've been through a bunch of **** and can definitely relate to people who have genetic disorders... stuff sucks. but now im beautiful and loved worldwide!!!!!

plus it taught me a lot about life and stuff

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
LMFAO YOU GUYS WANNA SEE SOME SICK/SCARY ****!?!?!

HERE WE GO!

[COLLAPSE="GROTESQUE IMAGES..zoom in to see the TRUE horror (before accutane)"]

[/COLLAPSE]

BEAUTIFUL IMAGES (after accutane)

...actually i couldn't find any pictures of me recently because im not a facebook ***** like all of you, so just watch this video of my beautiful face while commenting at whobo 4 instead!

http://youtu.be/yT77tA_xSRo

Top Bottom