• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Botanical Gardens of the Mushroom Kingdom

Are you awesome?

• Well DUH!

Votes: 160 30.8%
  • lolz no I'm a minority

Votes: 245 47.1%
  • I'm confused :c

Votes: 115 22.1%

• Total voters

Alacion

Sunny skies
Premium
NNID
Alacion
3DS FC
0216-0918-5299
I'm actually trying to think about attending a tournament!

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=327757

I really don't play this game anymore, but I texted my friend and asked him if I should go (because I obviously cannot make my own decisions) and he said yes so...!!! So I'll probably be taking my fat butt over to college park to lose at some smash. :)
Go get 'em! :peach:<3

Assuming the next tournament in my area doesn't get changed in the last minute, I'll be there! I'm excited to see myself getting better with Peach~

Eugh at half of everybody playing MK :(

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
I need a way to calm my mind down. Atm, i feel like I'm losing motivation, or just am about to explode. What do you suggest? And no, I have no stress ball.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
Loveless bro!!!

My Bloody Valentine - Loveless

Rating: 10/10
Genre: Shoegaze/Psychedelic

Expressing my thoughts on Loveless can either be extremely difficult or relatively easy. It's an album that's understood across the board among fans who appreciate it and a real mess to those who can't seem to grasp it's weight. Loveless is the kind of album that wards off anyone who has a slightest notion of redeeming it as just "noise" upon their first listen. Loveless is the kind of album that wards off anyone who has the slightest notion of redeeming it as just "noise" upon their second listen. What I'm trying to say is, Loveless won't be rewarding for anyone who isn't truly willing to give it a heartfelt chance. Anyone with an open mind and is willing to experience something different with enough trial and error is exactly what Loveless looks for in an audience. And when it finds someone willing to embrace it, the reward it dishes out is unlike anything out there. I've heard people coin out the phrase, it just started "clicking" for me one day. It's a term that's used when someone finally understands or truly starts enjoying a piece of art. Although almost all albums have always been understood for me on first listen - from hearing a wide array of other people's experiences, I can safely say that Loveless is the album where things will "click" with enough determination.

I really believe this is as close to music ever will get when it comes to truly expressing love. And that may sound far fetched or a bit cliche, but I won't back off that claim for the life of me. Loveless' sound is best described as pink fuzz. Lots of distortion, drum loops, synths, and tremolo make for one of the most unique albums of all time. Nothing before Loveless ever hinted at what it created, which was and still is an entire world of it's own. Songs have such a strong feeling of happiness, innocence, assurance, and most importantly bliss. Like the feeling of getting under your favorite blanket on the coldest days of winter, or telling your first crush how you feel about them. I remember hearing this for the first time in the back of my family's car at the age of fifteen - laying down on a ride home around midnight and it's something I will never forget.

The title for the album has always confused me because if thinking on how to describe the album's feeling, it results in the complete opposite. But a hunch tells me this album was designed for those who may never found love yet - the true loveless, whether it be the absence of a relationship with the same or opposite sex, not yet discovering an aspiration in something they truly want to succeed in, or a having no strong forms of trust between any other individuals. Although love may or not be as strong as the feelings within this album, it at least hints at the concept and feel of it and gives those listeners hope to one day stray off in those passionate and thrilling emotions. And for those who are already familiar with love, it reminds us of how to appreciate the things that remind us of it and how truly great of a thing it is.

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
I still like anime fighters too. I just have to play grapplers in them. @_@

Like kanji. <3
The thing is, it's difficult to find people to play anime fighters with you. @_@

:phone:

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
Writing Team
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
I'm not extremely androgynous but depending on what I wear and how i project my voice i can pass as a dude with long hair. I think it's the height.

z00ted

The Assault of Laughter ﷼
automatic, 10/10 life changing experience of an album, am i right?

KassandraNova

Smash Master
3DS FC
4167-5079-1850
Honey, I can be a butch mechanic one minute, a ghetto queen the next, and everything in between.
It's in the attitude, and how much you hate everyone around you.
......you're right....
Waifu....you're right.

I want to start wearing more ties because they're awesome. So I can start dressing more like this.

:phone:

Top Bottom