• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Legend of Zelda The Boss Thread (THIS THREAD IS BOSS)

Kotu

Smash Cadet
Man I've always wanted to know this but I don't really know I say lady gomaha but I want to know want you think so just comment on this thread :sniper:
But most bosses are hard

Tacel

Smash Lord
I agree, Madam Gohma was one of the easiest. Just use a deku stick. It only takes about 25 seconds.

I don't remember how easy the Dodongo boss battle was.

Kotu

Smash Cadet
The reason I didn't say this is cuz I'm a skilled loz player and I can remeber every song and how to get in to all doors but I forgot the whole thing for oot but I would say shadow link from Zelda 2 or Phatom Ganon They were easy but some people had trouble with it

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Nthing Gohma. And adding that one eyeball guy from LttP, where you have to hookshot all the protective bubbles off of him. What a total joke.

Oh! and Carock from Zelda 2. All you do is cast Reflect on yourself and stand there.

Masky

Smash Master
Jalhalla, the boss of the Earth Temple in WW, is extremely easy.

PD4FR

Smash Ace
I found the Angler Fish from Link's Awakening to be really easy, even as a kid. :)

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
FFFFUUUUUUU, I was gonna say that PD4FR.

Yeah, the angler fish was really easy. The angler fish was the miniboss right? If not, that was really easy.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Goht, the second boss of majoras mask.

the only thing than yo need to do is stand at the dorr, put yorbow, wait and shot a fire arrow and repeat.

is boring do that and easy,

i discovered this method firdt than the goron method

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
Goht, the second boss of majoras mask.

the only thing than yo need to do is stand at the dorr, put yorbow, wait and shot a fire arrow and repeat.

is boring do that and easy,

i discovered this method firdt than the goron method
Doesn't Goht turn and run around whenever he gets near you when you try to do this? I wasn't aware you could still hit him with the arrows

In any case, that is boring. Goron chasing him is awesome.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
Goron chasing Goht was one of my favorite parts of MM. Never heard of the arrow thing though, but now I want to try it.

Queen Gohma from OoT is the easiest for me. I still need to play AoL/Zelda II, before I can really say which is the hardest, though.

Kotu

Smash Cadet
If Skull kid is an actual boss he would be the easiest boss play song of time done

PD4FR

Smash Ace
If Skull kid is an actual boss he would be the easiest boss play song of time done
That would require clicking more than one button, though. :p

Is no one besides me and Jumpman familiar with the Angler Fish from Link's Awakening?
I brought it up, and I'm glad Jumpman agreed with me, but it really is easier than all of these bosses you guys are listing, in my opinion.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
That would require clicking more than one button, though. :p

Is no one besides me and Jumpman familiar with the Angler Fish from Link's Awakening?
I brought it up, and I'm glad Jumpman agreed with me, but it really is easier than all of these bosses you guys are listing, in my opinion.
LOL. I totally forgot about this guy. I haven't played LA in many years

And he looks kinda scary, too!

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Yeah, it really is. Swim down, b b b b b b b b b. Win. It's like a 3 second fight.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I think this would be easier if we compare the time it takes to beat.

Does any boss beat Link's Awakening's Angler Fish at like ~4 seconds?

Masky

Smash Master
I just looked up the Angler Fish, I forgot all about that boss lol.

As for if he's the easiest boss or not... he's certainly easy. But I'm gonna have to say that he's potentially not the easiest. For one thing, you have to figure out his weakpoint, which is only semi-obvious (lol). Also, you have to avoid the smaller fish swimming around, which takes several brain cells.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Weak point? You hit him with a sword. I did t see a weak point.

As for the fish, you can beat him before they get to you.

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
What was Carock like? Sorry if that's in the video, I'm at school and can't click youtube links.

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer
he warps around and shoots magic beams at you. all you do is cast reflect and then stand there facing him. If you stand in the right corner he will never hit you and you don't even have to move.

edit: though, I guess if you don't think to cast reflect he's impossible.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I don't think I've ever seen Morpheel in Twilight Princess attack and am unsure if he's even capable of doing so to this very day.

IYM!

Smash Lord
Doesn't Goht turn and run around whenever he gets near you when you try to do this? I wasn't aware you could still hit him with the arrows

In any case, that is boring. Goron chasing him is awesome.

is possible, you need stand at the door and wait for him, is a blind zone, and if you run out of arrows, there are two vases on the sides and infinite vases with magic in the road.

and of course the Goron fight is epic :)

Goron chasing Goht was one of my favorite parts of MM. Never heard of the arrow thing though, but now I want to try it.
No dont do it is extremely boring :urg:

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I'm not going to offer an opinion this time. I haven't completed a single 2D zelda game yet. In fact, I'm finishing my first (Link's Awakening DX) soon, I'm on the 8th dungeon.

Top Bottom