• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
this.
a perfect nu will not be defeated by anything less than a perfect character. i know fumo can beat v-13s DUNNO HOW AND IM LOOKING FOR THE VIDS BUT WTF I CANT FIND ANY top level arakune vs a top level nu.

even if i were to figure it out. i will still have to block everything while being pushed back to the same position i jumped from. while she is building meter and im there blocking waiting for my guard to eventually break cause its that intense :\ then eat her ground super and then she throws a low and overhead same time causing massive gayness :\...but hell she is badass anyway lol...god i hate her xD but love her
SBO DVDs. top Nu players lost to Arakune a good bit in that tournament, and that's the top echelon of play... <_<

DC

Smash Cadet
Yeaah that's why I'm playing Noel now, too. If I won tournaments as Rachel nobody would care lol.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
good ****. they might count the new NU as the 3rd new character wonder who will the 4th be o.o

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
In a perfect tournament with everyone as a pro, the results would be all Nus in every spot.

I honestly believe the next BB is coming around rather fast. The game just came out 5 months ago. >__>
In America, on consols. Its been around for a while.

At DFEAR- I doubt will get another character. The roster sheet is all full.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
I'm telling you, Tager is going to be rediculous in the next Blazblue.

And I'm JUST NOW realizing that Arc is going by the philosophy of "nerfing everyone in the upper tiers." Buffing is the best way to go, usually.

DC

Smash Cadet
I'm telling you, Tager is going to be rediculous in the next Blazblue.

And I'm JUST NOW realizing that Arc is going by the philosophy of "nerfing everyone in the upper tiers." Buffing is the best way to go, usually.
Have you seen the new Rachel videos from the Oct. 3/4 loketest? She plays almost exactly the same now, except without random j.2c (no longer jump cancellable on block)

Moving George with wind is AMAZING, he goes flying across the screen with one wind and activates almost immediately. Frog combos have a bit different timing but it looks almost like it might work on every character now.

j.C 2d super STILL WORKS despite shorter untechable time.

Tempest Dalia looks cool though I have yet to see anyone combo into it.

Noel's new bnb is AWESOME. It's like 6c 236a (or b, not sure) j.2d, something something... either way she's jumping up and down all around you and it looks awesome.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
new crimson curses are all ara's care about lol...were leaning now more towards a rush down character than a zoning character :\

DFEAR

Smash Hero
pfft...u wanna get astral heated man xD? money match my arakune? i promise no infinites :p

DC

Smash Cadet
Attention everybody... Green Ace is the only real man in this topic.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Well, now I can sympathize with how much effort Tao players have to put in to win... She has, like, no defensive options, terrible anti-airs, and a quick negative penalty. Although she does have some nice mixups...

@Dfear: I'mma kick yo' squiggly ***... eventually...

Also, does anyone know of a cord that could let me use an Xbox360 controller on a PS3?

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Well, now I can sympathize with how much effort Tao players have to put in to win... She has, like, no defensive options, terrible anti-airs, and a quick negative penalty. Although she does have some nice mixups...

@Dfear: I'mma kick yo' squiggly ***... eventually...

Also, does anyone know of a cord that could let me use an Xbox360 controller on a PS3?
There is no converter like that if I remember correctly.

DC

Smash Cadet
-_-...ur account name is on the video man.
using character =/= playing character

She's not supposed to be blocking... ever.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
dood i would play guilty gear but im like what? 10yrs behind while this is new and everyone starts out fresh. i would like to see how the game evolves. eventually the game will be like guilty gear with the updates they do. the best part about the company who makes these games is that THE players get to choose what to buff or nerf. love this company.

dont get me wrong i would totally play guilty gear for slayer but lol blazblue is where its at with arakune :3

vZakat

Half Genie
dood i would play guilty gear but im like what? 10yrs behind while this is new and everyone starts out fresh.
Who cares if you're 10 years behind. I started playing it like 6 months ago. It's definately more fun than BB. New people are still getting into melee and it's been out for almost 8 years.

And at Malk, I only played BB because it was similar to GG and had online. If GGAC had online, I'd play that literally all day.

Top Bottom