• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread. V-13 hates you! Edit: Now with gamertags! <3 See first post.

DC

Smash Cadet
I wish I was good with Noel. I don't know a single combo with her lol

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
That's how I am with May in GG, I wuv her :3 But something about her BnB combos and her loop, I just can't do it :/ Thus I play A.B.A.

DC

Smash Cadet
Crashic just fyi I don't even read your posts unless you have an Anemone avatar.

lol

DC

Smash Cadet
I actually watched an episode of E7 last night.

What have you done to me?

HELLO MY LOOKALIKE! PLEASE DIE! VASCUD CRISIS!

On topic: Noel's BnB is the hardest and most situational in the game.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
Yeah, ggs, Desu and DC. I never knew that Tager could combo his throw into sledge shenanigans. And your Ragna is legit.

The Eureka 7 movie is great.

And I don't have Xbox Live anymore :/ I don't know when I'll be able to re-subscribe.

tubes

Smash Ace

Ya? Well I'm working on Axl in GG. His pressure game and most of his BnB's revolve around FRCs.

Daysoo

Smash Ace
Yeah, ggs, Desu and DC. I never knew that Tager could combo his throw into sledge shenanigans. And your Ragna is legit.

The Eureka 7 movie is great.

And I don't have Xbox Live anymore :/ I don't know when I'll be able to re-subscribe.
You can do a longer, more damaging combo, but it's specific to tager and I haven't learned it yet.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
Well, we aren't going to get another Guilty Gear until that ****ing Sega contract wears off >_>
Not that it matters that much, Accent Core is near perfection.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace

yo dc good to see u dnt think noel is jus mash D anymore lol respect to u homie.

Isuyaru

Smash Cadet
Well, we aren't going to get another Guilty Gear until that ****ing Sega contract wears off >_>
Not that it matters that much, Accent Core is near perfection.
The founder of ArcSys has stated in an interview that there is no issue with Sega and that they are simply choosing to focus on BlazBlue for a while. He also said that the small size of the company is preventing them from working on both at once.

The interview is here.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
So... does Tager's Gatling Finger (Awesome name) force the opponent in a standing state right next to him or does it throw the opponent away because the former sounds a little OP.

Oh, and DC, good stuff in ODST. That Endure achievement is dumb.

DC

Smash Cadet
LOL Me and Zero Gamer spent 2 hours straight playing one game of Halo.

Too good homie. I finished up all the ODST achievements last night staying up until 9am in the morning and I'm done with that game forever lol.

On topic: I'm learning v-13 playing DABC.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
So the new vampire guy, based on the videos, its Slayer meets Bridget. Because that's just what a Slayer character needed, more options.

DC

Smash Cadet
Rachel got her frog combos back. She might not be bottom tier now... maybe just low tier.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
just got 5th at a big tourney with flash metroid appearance and other high names of sf and other fighting games alike.

anyway...results were as follow

1.bang
2.nu
3.nu
4.rachel
5.arakune (me)
5.nu
7.nu

btw...arakune vs nu is 80-20 nu's favor...i dont care what any of you say.

situations that nu can destroy ara in.

aras primary movement is in the air. ALL nullified by nu. only way to be in the air SAFELY is jumping forward block...but guess what? when u block and she attacks u with 3 d swords you are put BACK in the initial position you jumped from. so jumping made no sense now :\

aras ground game is just stupid. you have to be perfectly blocking ALL swords, overheads and lows plus crazy mixups. her "resets and blockstrings" of her d moves push arakune ALL the way to the back of the corner. you CANNOT jump and teleport to otherside SAFELY without eating her 2D mid teleport. nor can you sit and block whole match anyway! your guard WILL eventually break. she gets enough meter from her blockstrings to use her ground super with the many swords which she then uses a low quarter circle d and an overhead D to make it an unblockable.

theres no chance. only way you can ever get a chance near this ***** is if she has bad spacing for that one second and u 3c her and she is knockd to the ground. too bad 3c doesnt combo into anything important to do any harmful dmg.

good tourney nonetheless i had great practice with all the nu's and jeff and bang.

also i landed my first 9000+dmg 6cloop combo on a blue ragna player there with a recurse :3...felt so good! the vids will be uploaded soon hopefully they said (shoryuken boards and tourney hoster)

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
people still play this garbage game?

some bang got 1st?

bang's a manly char

only reason to play this game imo

DFEAR

Smash Hero
i wonder what BB2 will offer us. hopefully with bb2 everyone is viable. would be nice to see a tager finally.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
lol tmnt smashup may be better than brawl (due to NO camping)

doesn't mean i play either for more than an hour or 2 a week

they're both garbage

this game is too (cept bang)

what's up with the jab at aesthetic (learn2spell ***face) quality anyways? i'd rather play smash64 than any of this bull**** being discussed

lessons learned from Cras-HICK.... be a ***** and don't break up with your girl when you move... prolonging negativity is always mad good and never a waste of time

DC

Smash Cadet
Gmoney what game do you think isn't garbage?

And Benny no offense but nobody cares when high tier characters place high in tournaments.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
lol tmnt smashup may be better than brawl (due to NO camping)

doesn't mean i play either for more than an hour or 2 a week

they're both garbage

this game is too (cept bang)

what's up with the jab at aesthetic (learn2spell ***face) quality anyways? i'd rather play smash64 than any of this bull**** being discussed

lessons learned from Cras-HICK.... be a ***** and don't break up with your girl when you move... prolonging negativity is always mad good and never a waste of time
First off, Smash up has no defensive gameplay options, which is just as gay. Blazblue and Guilty Gear are my two favorite fighting games, and are not campy, despite offering huge defensive options for both players. A game must have both defensive options and offensive options. You can't reward for only one.

The jab was because you claimed that Bang was the only reason to play this game.

Also, me and my girl are doing great for your information, despite a rough week we had a little bit ago.
Secondly, I told you not to bring this **** up since you didn't know what we had been through, so excuse me while I make you look like the stupid *** you are.
My girlfriend was molested by her grandfather from the age of 3 to the age of 11 every day. I was the first person she had EVER told. I convinced her to tell her family. I supported her entire family through the decision to confront him and report it to the police. We grew an incredible bound through all of this, and love each other dearly.

Lesson learned from No-Money, talk **** about someone you've never met and make assesments on their life despite not knowing the situation at hand at all.
Go **** yourself and get camped *****.

DC

Smash Cadet
Alright no drama in this thread please... if you guys wanna argue about **** unrelated to BB do it somewhere else.

GMoney, don't respond please. Just be the bigger man and drop it...
Crashic, change your avatar and sig back to Anemone and calm down.

I respect you both but all of this is entirely unnecessary...

Not everybody has the same opinions and try as you might you're not going to change somebody elses views, especially while insulting them about some unrelated ****. Just agree to disagree about the games...

**** man.

BACK ON TOPIC
I think I'm gonna switch mains from Rachel to Noel... not 100% sure yet. I've been ****ing around with Nu a bit too but I'm not liking her very much. Noel is fun as hell to play and Noel dittos are the greatest thing in the universe. Noel vs. Nu/Rachel/Arakune... not so much.

EDIT: Btw DC stands for damage control.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
all i'm gonna say is that tmnt smashup's block is mad good

play the game befo' you come talkin dat trash about game mechanics (game is still bad tho)

lol i'll drop the rest cause DC wants me to (however, i will say that you're still doing yourself a disservice given the distance/time/lack of a lot of things/ etc.

BB > TMNT > Brawl

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
They should make a GG for the new consoles, all nice and polished. Bridgetttttt...

but uh when is Continuum Shift going to be released by the way?

DFEAR

Smash Hero
lol...dc what are you doin friday-sat this week? want to go down to kendell and play some BB?

Laijin

Smash Hero
just got 5th at a big tourney with flash metroid appearance and other high names of sf and other fighting games alike.

anyway...results were as follow

1.bang
2.nu
3.nu
4.rachel
5.arakune (me)
5.nu
7.nu

btw...arakune vs nu is 80-20 nu's favor...i dont care what any of you say.

situations that nu can destroy ara in.

aras primary movement is in the air. ALL nullified by nu. only way to be in the air SAFELY is jumping forward block...but guess what? when u block and she attacks u with 3 d swords you are put BACK in the initial position you jumped from. so jumping made no sense now :\

aras ground game is just stupid. you have to be perfectly blocking ALL swords, overheads and lows plus crazy mixups. her "resets and blockstrings" of her d moves push arakune ALL the way to the back of the corner. you CANNOT jump and teleport to otherside SAFELY without eating her 2D mid teleport. nor can you sit and block whole match anyway! your guard WILL eventually break. she gets enough meter from her blockstrings to use her ground super with the many swords which she then uses a low quarter circle d and an overhead D to make it an unblockable.

theres no chance. only way you can ever get a chance near this ***** is if she has bad spacing for that one second and u 3c her and she is knockd to the ground. too bad 3c doesnt combo into anything important to do any harmful dmg.

good tourney nonetheless i had great practice with all the nu's and jeff and bang.

also i landed my first 9000+dmg 6cloop combo on a blue ragna player there with a recurse :3...felt so good! the vids will be uploaded soon hopefully they said (shoryuken boards and tourney hoster)
I like those results...except for that Bang. wtf. Bang is a weird matchup if you have no experience with him. :) And thanks for seeing the light DFEAR. I have been preaching its 80-20 in Nu's favor the entire ****ing thread and yet people still try to make claims against it otherwise.
I would've went, but in the end it came down to "**** ITS A 3 HOUR DRIVE **** IT".
Who were the two Nu players? I wish CFL could've came :\ I'm sure the results would've included more Nu's and maybe another Arakune.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
ones named brandy other is some tall dood with a kick *** ecko shirt i dont remember his name.

god i hate losing to nu's

laijin i want to fight ur nu. i need some more light in that matchup. i need to figure out how to beat nu. apparently her weakness is a character who can rush her down quicker than she can release her **** such as bang lol...lol shurikens PLUS double airdash is quite the safe rushdown xD

GA Peach

Smash Lord
nu/arakune is 70-30. it's a rough match for arakune until he can curse her. once cursed, the matchup shifts TREMENDOUSLY, ending with a fair advantage for arakune. he only has the advantage when she is cursed, but has ways to do it, which is why the match would be no less than 70-30. 80-20 is like Tager against Carl, who has CONSIDERABLY less options against Carl than Arakune has against Nu. just because YOU haven't figured it out yet doesn't mean the matchup is nigh impossible.

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
So... I'm using a dummy account for free Live.

XBL: I Hate V13

Get at me.

On the topic of Bang rushing Nu down. He can be on the other side of the screen and 2D (JC-able) a sword then teleport right on her too.

BearsAreScary

Smash Journeyman
Nu vs. everyone else is 100-0

She has a sword for if you stand (5D, 236D, 214D), if you crouch (4D), or if you jump (2D)

Conclusion: NU IS UNAPPROACHABLE AND UNBEATABLE - she has no flaws
100-0 everybody
I am right because I beat all my friends with Nu they can't approach me

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Nu vs. everyone else is 100-0

She has a sword for if you stand (5D, 236D, 214D), if you crouch (4D), or if you jump (2D)

Conclusion: NU IS UNAPPROACHABLE AND UNBEATABLE - she has no flaws
this.
a perfect nu will not be defeated by anything less than a perfect character. i know fumo can beat v-13s DUNNO HOW AND IM LOOKING FOR THE VIDS BUT WTF I CANT FIND ANY top level arakune vs a top level nu.

even if i were to figure it out. i will still have to block everything while being pushed back to the same position i jumped from. while she is building meter and im there blocking waiting for my guard to eventually break cause its that intense :\ then eat her ground super and then she throws a low and overhead same time causing massive gayness :\...but hell she is badass anyway lol...god i hate her xD but love her

Top Bottom