• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Zero_Gamer

Smash Master
People wouldn't call me, "The random Smsh player that's good at fighting games," they'd call me, "The random guy that can do everything on a 360 controller," Toto.

btw, Toto, I've been rewatching Spice and Wolf and I finally understand why the people wanted the coins before they went down in value.

and SA Tager is very easily exploitable.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
SA Tager ALL you have to do is sit and throw chains at him, block his obvious spark bolts, and you win.

It's a lot like fighting regular Tagers.

And yeah, I kinda have to beat it with Hazama to GET Hazama. xD

Thino

Smash Master
this is why score attack tager only get random swords from me , I mean getting 360/720'd out of my Act Parsers??

not even blocked , directly 360/720'd

I'd rather fight online Tagers that try to sledge me =/

Dacidbro

Smash Rookie
Hey, thanks for mentioning me. A big reason I don't play competitive smash anymore is because it's just too casual to take seriously. I still love playing it casually though.

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
The only one I can really recall is Dacidbro, who was getting into the smash scene around the time he started playing Blazblue. Last I checked he doesn't play smash anymore (and didn't really play it for that long in the first place).

Oh, and mabey DaiAndOh.
Yay mentions ^____^.

Don't forget about Lord Knight and Reiomu. Guess it's a mostly Bang player kinda thing for some reason.

Hey, thanks for mentioning me. A big reason I don't play competitive smash anymore is because it's just too casual to take seriously. I still love playing it casually though.
Oh shi it's Dacidbro hyyypppppeeeeee.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I maintain that Captain Falcon is not in Brawl. That impostor is terrible.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Everytime I see Dacidbro post I eagerly await Zidane showing up. Somebody get Zidane a SWF account.

Dacidbro

Smash Rookie
Oh, well FRKZ is obviously a different story. With enough meter, you could probably get 5A to 6K in FRKZ. It's pretty ridiculous. o-o

Yoshara

Smash Lord
It still proves that the joke is possible though no matter how unlikely (even though landing a 5A in FRKZ is not that unlikely). Also 5A is still a stupidly good hitcomfirm nontheless.

Dacidbroer

Smash Rookie
Everytime I see Dacidbro post I eagerly await Zidane showing up. Somebody get Zidane a SWF account.
Hi!

So Dacidbro. I see you're just as bad in Smash as you are in BB.

Is it some sort of inherit skill that makes you bad across all fighting games or did you have to work at it?

Were you born with the power to suck? Does it come naturally?

DaiAndOh

Smash Ace
Lemme guess, Dai.. you played Falcon too?
Actually I consider myself right now a Pichu/Falcon co-main.

But when I played Melee I was Sheik/ICs. So I kinda only really **** around in Melee if I play.

If I were threatened with my life to play Brawl, I'd think about suicide, then go to MK. Because this thing called attacking.

Dacidbro

Smash Rookie
Hi!

So Dacidbro. I see you're just as bad in Smash as you are in BB.

Is it some sort of inherit skill that makes you bad across all fighting games or did you have to work at it?

Were you born with the power to suck? Does it come naturally?
If you were Zidane, that would have been much more relevant and biting. Maybe next time.

Dacidbro

Smash Rookie
It still proves that the joke is possible though no matter how unlikely (even though landing a 5A in FRKZ is not that unlikely). Also 5A is still a stupidly good hitcomfirm nontheless.

Absolutely. It's very strong. The weakest parts about it is it's useless against Tao and has a very long recovery time.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Someone trying to act like Zidane (a east coast Hazama main that trolls Dacid alot) to try and stir up a trollfest is my guess.

Dacidbro

Smash Rookie
I've stumbled across moderate fame, but I stick to my roots, Raz. It all started for me with Brawl, through Plan 9.. then it continued when Bang became superman. :]

Top Bottom