• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
214DA gives him advantage frames on block so it makes him easier to keep pressuring
http://s.sfwgifs.com/img/upld/****-in-my-pants.gif

"Hazama is certainly not as strong as he was in CS, but he can fight just fine.
Particulary, his pressuring in the corner is top notch. The ordinary combos I've got were dealing over 5000 damage (I think he means in the corner?).
A (from D) underwent buffs, I feel it's like a laser (probably quicker startup) what with hitting the opponent (probably from what he sees, can't explain from here)"

http://www.esreality.com/files/inlineimages/2009/68680-****.gif

Faith = restored. :awesome:

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Like I said, I don't actually know how informed Hellmonkey is.

So, take his view with a grain of salt.

I hope this doesn't have any typos.

Because I'm drunk posting.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247

No typos, keep on truckin'. xD

I'm going to be optimistic and believe him anyway, just so I feel better. :awesome:

Gates

Banned via Warnings

No, your syntax and spelling is quite good.

Maybe you're one of those people who are more careful about typing while drunk.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
... and then Noel mains go back to being depressed over theory fighting, instead of noticing that Noel is beggining to resemble a solid character that does not have to rely on gimmicks to win.

Also Makoto mains stay happy but still wonder why Makoto is considered scary even though little has changed for her other than damage output.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Makoto = 5 months old, and in fightan games terms, that is old.

Even the players in Japan say she pretty much plays the same as before.

P.S Don't get me wrong, I am very happy that Makoto is looking solid, but it is still kinda funny that that happens with few actual big buffs.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, I don't know why I have a Hazama avatar, 'cause I main Makoto. I don't even alt Hazama.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Makoto is 3 months old at most.

And about a month after her release, they got rid of the combo that made up her whole gameplan (space loop).

So really she's a little more than 2 months old.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Makoto is 3 months old at most.

And about a month after her release, they got rid of the combo that made up her whole gameplan (space loop).

So really she's a little more than 2 months old.
Thank you for proving that you know nothing about how Makoto plays/played.

P.S. They released Makoto at the beggining of August, so considering it is almost the end November, it's close enough to 4 months, and even then 2 months is more than enough time to learn if a matchup.

EDIT: Why am I even arguing this? If it was because she was new they would be ****ting their pants at Platinum who is not even out yet, and they (people who have played at the loketests) said Makoto was good largely because she was pretty much the same.

Yoshara

Smash Lord
Well to be fair her normals range combined with her pretty much non-existant blockstrings, and low mixup options, there was not that much to nerf there, so what they nerfed was her drives and moves that gave the biggest damage, so really all they nerfed was her damage. Her normals have recieved a few buffs (5B is now jump cancelable on block) and same with her cross up being a bit faster, but no real major changes to her playstyle. My guess is that with the universal nerfs and the game engine changes she just now stands out a bit more (in fact one of the opinions of Makoto was along the lines of, "even though she has been hit by quite a few nerfs she seems pretty strong, mabey the other characters were just really broken").

Minato

穏やかじゃない
I'm hoping Tsubaki ends up pretty decent in BBCS II. She seems to be pretty forgotten out of the girls.
I like using her since she's pretty fun. Hopefully she has better damage and mixups. And hopefully D charges faster.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
/shrug

I can't complain either way. If I gotta re-learn, I gotta re-learn.
It should be fine though. Since you should already have his specials down to muscle memory and know what normals do what, adjusting is pretty easy. Adjusting to Rachel's new combos was really easy. Adjust to not winning most of my matches wasn't. :(

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
You can call it a moop.

In personal news, I'm going all Makoto from now on.

Until Platinum comes out, of course.

Top Bottom