• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
You play Tsubaki now, Lythium? How's she to learn? And uh...anyone here secondary Lambda? Because I'm seriously considering changing my 3 to having Noel as a main and Makoto/Lambda as secondaries...Huh, they're like, nothing alike.
Tsubaki is pretty decent. She isn't too hard to learn, she has very obvious tools, and she gets rewarded well for pulling stuff off. Her combos can get kinda crazy later on, so it's hard to make the jump in her learning curve. At least, in my opinion, it's pretty weird to got from really straight-forward stuff to the occasional whiff combo into IAD and DP dive whiff combos. I know some of the hardest things about playing Tsubaki are 1) you cannot mash at all, AT ALL and 2) you have to be super patient.

Lythium actually asked me how to Lambda before and I told her this
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=12860640&postcount=1083

Xie's combo thread on Dustloop is also really comprehensive.
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/showthread.php?11494-CS2-Lambda-Combo-Thread
I agree with this. Lambda is really fun, and playing her really improves your spacing game. I'm still kinda tempted to pick Lambda back up, but I like Mu so much.

I still kinda miss Nu. ;-;

Yamada

Smash Apprentice
I guess I play you now Crusayer
I will add you on psn and whenever i see you online, I will ask if you want to do the match :D

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Ah, yes, I meant to update that. I'm super on top of things. :I

Matches to be played:
- Yamada vs. Crusayer
- arturefo vs. Darky-Sama

Whoosh.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Uh. I probably can tomorrow at night. Again, I'll likely to be playing my mmo after work. So if you can play that evening, send me a PM on smashboards.

Otherwise, Monday evening same thing.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
Anyone know if the CS2 matches will be uploaded to YouTube (or YouTube-analogue)?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Probably. Either people will screen capture the stream or the direct feed will come in on frame-advantage.com.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I've been feed-recording a bunch of matches, from BBCS2 and MVC3 along with some MK9 and SSFIV (though admittedly I'd got more MVC3 than anything probably). However, I know I have the following BBCS2 matches if anybody wants me to put them up.

- Kensou (Bang) vs Rek (Bang)
- Dacidbro (Bang) vs 2GB (Noel)
- Shadow Phantom (Noel) vs Tokido (Noel)
- The Biter (Valk) vs Sparks (Hakumen)
- The Biter (Valk) vs Zong-1 (Carl)
- Tokido (Noel) vs DSMoove (Noel)

Just letting it be known if you care. I've also got Noah vs Chris G, from MVC3, lol. I think I've got like...350 megs of matches so far?

Yamada

Smash Apprentice
Uh. I probably can tomorrow at night. Again, I'll likely to be playing my mmo after work. So if you can play that evening, send me a PM on smashboards.

Otherwise, Monday evening same thing.
Sounds cool to me :D

I've been feed-recording a bunch of matches, from BBCS2 and MVC3 along with some MK9 and SSFIV (though admittedly I'd got more MVC3 than anything probably). However, I know I have the following BBCS2 matches if anybody wants me to put them up.

- Kensou (Bang) vs Rek (Bang)
- Dacidbro (Bang) vs 2GB (Noel)
- Shadow Phantom (Noel) vs Tokido (Noel)
- The Biter (Valk) vs Sparks (Hakumen)
- The Biter (Valk) vs Zong-1 (Carl)
- Tokido (Noel) vs DSMoove (Noel)

Just letting it be known if you care. I've also got Noah vs Chris G, from MVC3, lol. I think I've got like...350 megs of matches so far?
Let me see that Zong 1 one! I really want to learn the combos he has done to that valk <3

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Top 8!

Winners bracket:
HeartNana
Zong One
Lord Knight
Tokido

Losers bracket:
DSMoove12
Severin
Spark
Wuku

There's a pretty good mix in there, I'm excited. Why do I have to work today? ;-;

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Double post for all domestic Japanese SBO qualifiers being finished today.

A-1 R-1 (Noel)
A-2 Dora (Bang)
A-3 F (Lambda)
A-4 Senchou (Valkenhayn)
B-1 Konan (Tsubaki)
B-2 Kyaku (Carl)
B-3 Keita (Makoto)
B-4 A92 (Hakumen)
B-5 Kazuhira (Taokaka)
B-6 Tetsuwo (Jin)
B-7 Gorou (Makoto)
B-8 Akira (Tager)
C-1 Izayoi Matoi (Taokaka)
C-2 R-2 (Noel)
C-3 Yoshiki (Lambda)
C-4 Doritos (Makoto)
C-5 Nagakura (Carl)
D-1 Nezu (Bang)
D-2 Galileo (Litchi)
D-3 Tsukasa (Lambda)
E-1 Eruo (Jin)
E-2 Aoi (Hazama)
E-3 Kiabui (Lambda)
F-1 Joker (Valkenhayn)
F-2 Wataru (Makoto)
F-3 Ryouta (Makoto)
F-4 Mio (Litchi)

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Top 8!

Winners bracket:
HeartNana
Zong One
Lord Knight
Tokido

Losers bracket:
DSMoove12
Severin
Spark
Wuku

There's a pretty good mix in there, I'm excited. Why do I have to work today? ;-;

Wait, how did THAT happen? Zong 1 and The Biter's match was in Loser's. And I think DSMoove/Tokido was too. And who took down 2GB?

Just...PLEASE don't make me have to back Tokido as a Noel main. There's just something about watching him play Noel that just feels dirty and pisses me off.

Also Yamada, sure I can get on uploading that match later on.

Edit: I'll have to clip out a second of the clip if I'm going to upload it, because I noticed rewatching it back that I clicked on one of my MSN convo windows and well, would rather not have Youtube peeps e-mail stalking my friend. Plus, she'd be a wee bit irritated too, lol.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Wow ... imo spark taking out tokido is a bigger upset than 6-0ing lk.
lol...

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I watched those a bit ago.
I'm sad though because i really want to see the matches with severin and wuku.
i've seen enough noel/makoto, lol.

seems like lordknight had no idea what to do with the hakumen match. he got countered waaaaaaay too much. he started learning near the end though.
always gotta watch out for that hotaru.
**** hotaru.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Tokido made me hate Noel more, here's hoping the rebalancing with Relius is good. :/

But Spark was amazing, very scary.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Or maybe he just didn't know the Spark match-up? ;)

I was surprised that HeartNana switched to Makoto, I thought he would've played Noel for sure.

edit: Oh, ninja'd.

Top Bottom