• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Wow, I can watch the stream on my phone. I didn't think it would work.

It's really laggy though. Almost unwatchable.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Same. Looking at the people who are registered, and I don't see any recognizable Makoto players. Or you could just play Noel, because she's almost as good for a lot less effort.

I'm actually really excited to watch PNW players, they have a really strong scene.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It's not the reward that I mind, it's how people play her. Kinda just like CS1 Ragna, exactly.

Pressure? OH **** DP!
Neutral? OH **** DP!
Blocked Hells Fang? OH **** DP!
Blocked a DP? OH **** RAPID CANCEL DP!
Defense? OH **** CROSSUP DP!

Stuff like this just gets old real fast, and the same will happen to Noel. Or has already happened. I can't tell. :p

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You know, not to be a jerk but....seeing some of these Noel players that were in Pools...makes me feel a bit better about my own skills. A couple would like, do 3C>22C>6C (2hits) and leave it without thinking of trying for anything...

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, GGs to you. BGs to lag.

Sorry for going D-mashy Noel on you. I wanted to play Tsubaki against you so bad, but online was having none of it. I don't even know how you handle it.

Crusayer

Smash Lord
I don't find that 1 connection too bad for lag (I don't know how that number on the side works). I just always have to adjust my drives to let go earlier and earlier for more lag.

Maybe it's because of less mashy nature of makoto's combos that I can adjust easier. I know Noel's drive combos need to be inputted fairly fast. Or maybe it's because I always play melty netplay with a friend with 4f of delay xd

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
You play Tsubaki now, Lythium? How's she to learn? And uh...anyone here secondary Lambda? Because I'm seriously considering changing my 3 to having Noel as a main and Makoto/Lambda as secondaries...Huh, they're like, nothing alike.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I MAINED Lambda in CS1 and technically still do. What do you want to know?

And you're right, Lambda is completely different from Makoto and Noel because her gameplan is mostly focused around zoning instead of rushing down. If you want to play more of a rushdown character, try Bang, Ragna, or Tsubaki.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Oh, I just want to know some startup basics and stuff like that. And actually, I'm trying to play characters that play differently so I'll have a wider range of ways to look at things and stuff like that. Y'know, figure it might help me grow as a player.

Gates

Banned via Warnings

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
lambda relies heavily on CAs to get out of pressure, most of the time once the opponent gets in it's a ***** to get them back out.

Top Bottom