• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
Well, good thing I printed out those Makoto combos from Dustloop when I did, since I just got temp-banned until Friday evening for accidentally posting in the wrong topic. Yeah, it said "anything but news equals temp ban" but I thought I was posting in the topic below it. Oh well... :urg:

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
That sucks.
Dustloop can be a pretty strict place from what I've see, but I'd rather have that then it turning into a hellhole like SRK.

Wait, a temp ban wouldn't prevent you from reading the forum, would it?

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer

Based on this, I think Relius summons Ignis with his drive instead of her being out of the field at all times.

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Maids Relius?

Hell yeah! :bee:

Edit: No, I'm making that assumtion too soon. It's too early to tell how he will play. :/

Maids Relius is probably impossible anyways.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
i don't think there's a distortion or astral with mild bondage implied

i think it should be an astral

that's easily connectable from anywhere from any launcher

like that sin arcana in cinnamon heart 3

just so rage

also i swear the UI for blazblue gets stupider hue changes as the series progresses

that said

this revision seems so ugly i kinda like it

please don't change again

arigatou

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Maids Relius would be AMAZING, and kind of what I've been hoping for all along. :3c
Yeah, but there's no sign that you could switch to Ignis, so it will not be the same.
But that doesn't matter, he could still end up playing closely to maids, and I'd be happy with that.

So...guesses on what his Distortions/Astral wind up being?
He rips off one of his robot arms and beats up the opponent with it.
Obviously.

Edit: So the Famitsu article has been translated and it looks like we are getting some rebalancing along with Relius.

BlazBlue Continuum Shift II to get a new character and game balance upgrades this Fall Location test to be held at Akihabara HEY on August 11, 2011 Arc System Work's BlazBlue Continuum Shift II, which runs on the NESiCAxLive TAITO TypeX2 arcade system board, will be undergoing a series of updates beginning this Fall, including adjustments to the game's balance and the implementation of a new character. Additionally, a location test of the title has been scheduled for August 11 and will be held at Akihabara HEY.
http://www.dustloop.com/forums/show...PS3-out-NOW!&p=1082886&viewfull=1#post1082886

Of course we don't know when or if this will come to consoles.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
The thing I am most interested in is where Relius will go on the character select screen.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
The last two spaces in the middle will be Jubei and Kokonoe with Saya in the very middle. I'm calling it.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like how the character select screen is laid out with relius.

and i also like the purple-ish HUD in those screenshots.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
My favorite stage is tsubaki's.

Those limbless hopping bunnies are amazing.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
It's true. Whenever someone plays on that stage, a friend of mine is like NO, YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE, THERE ARE NO BUNNIES ON THE RIGHT.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
It's true. Whenever someone plays on that stage, a friend of mine is like NO, YOU'RE ON THE WRONG SIDE, THERE ARE NO BUNNIES ON THE RIGHT.
That guy knows what's up. :bee:

Would doing the top of the character select screen like the bottom mess things up?
Probably ... I don't think there's enough room. They're gonna have to switch it up eventually when they get too many characters, though.
They could probably fit a couple more down near the bottom if they re-organized a bit.

Arturefo won 2-0
good games. :)

Crusayer

Smash Lord
Lythium, if you want to play today just send over a PM when. I'll be here all day (on DN, but I'll regularly check this page or PMs).

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
My internet will be back on in a couple of days. Not over two-three days tops. If, for some bazaar reason it takes any longer than that, I'll haul all my equipment to a friend's house and get the matches done there.

Sorry 'bout the trouble. :c

arturefo

Smash Journeyman
My internet will be back on in a couple of days. Not over two-three days tops. If, for some bazaar reason it takes any longer than that, I'll haul all my equipment to a friend's house and get the matches done there.

Sorry 'bout the trouble. :c
no problem.and besides,because of evo im not in a rush.hehe;)

Top Bottom