• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Like Guilty and stuff, the game focuses on okizeme the most which can also mean it's a mix of both.
Footsies to land that one hit and then oki setups to mixups until they're dead or they manage to break free.
Ok then. The fact that you can get so much damage off a single hit confirm bugged me, but I guess that shows the certain games have emphasis over certain things than others.

Oh well, maybe tonight, I can get some practice for once and try out Valk. Sigh... Can't seem to find a main in this game I feel completely comfortable with.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Some matches were supposed to be done, but some people went away to Genesis and shizz. Let me have a look at the brackets, and I'll update you guys first thing tomorrow.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Okay, updating. It would be amazing if these matches could be done by the 23rd. Please, no later. Get them done, yo.

- Crusayer vs. Kuraudo
- Kuraudo vs. Scamp

Thanks! <3

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, nice! I don't even remember what I said. Probably something along the lines of WHAT UP, I imagine.

I guess I'll head to the dojo with Mu today? Habacan, go! :bee:

GGs, Yamada.

**** online though. Can't do anything fancy ever. :c

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
He won four matches, I won one.

@Roan: thanks! :3c

edit: Updated the brackets in the OP, because I haven't done it lately.

edit2: And cleaned up the online tags. I'm on a roll.

By the way, if anyone wants me to change their character or anything, just let me know. I know people like to switch things up, so if your informations is outdated, I can fix it!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I appreciate your presence! :3c

Speaking of tournaments, I should send out some reminder PMs, I guess.

edit: OH GOD, WHY CAN'T I QUIT YOU, NOEL?

Scamp

Smash Master
BRoomer
I've been tinkering with my internet over the last week or so. It's simply not stable, and it doesn't stay on for more than 30 minutes or so most of the time. This has been exceptionally annoying for online classes and watching Starcraft matches. It also means that I unable to reliably have an online match in BBCS2.

Thus, DQ me again and move on with the bracket. It's too bad, really. I wanted to get some practice in before EVO.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I forfeit in PS3 BlazBlue. Give Crusayer the win. I had to ****ing babysit all night. Goddamnit.

nvm, gonna play Crusayer tomorrow. if I don't get around to it (due to babysitting johns), he wins.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, neither of those Litchi players were Fio though. :p

I thought Galileo was one of the best Litchi players nowadays. And Mio, I think.

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Haha, who knows? It's a Noel army!

R-1 keeps changing his tag though. For a while it was Highbridge, then he traded his Nesica card with Buppa, and now he's going by Takahashi.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
Another random trick I just found out in training mode for the Haz users.

5A > 5B > 5C > 2C > 3C > Rapid > dash > 3C > Devouring Fang.

50% heat for a Devouring Fang seems like a fair trade considering how fast he builds it.

Darky-Sama

Smash Lord
NNID
Darky-Sama
I was just about to edit my post to say that. It also puts you closer so the timing isn't as strict. The second 3C has to hit halfway through the attack distance or it won't hit / lift them high enough to guarantee the Devouring Fang.

EDIT: 5A > 5B > 5C > 3C > Rapid > Dash > 3C > Devouring Fang.
Or even shorter if you prefer.

Top Bottom