• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The BlazBlue Thread: all the imports!

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
Man, I kinda want to pick up Lambda again. Why do I do this to myself?

Probably go to bed now that Marvel is over. I don't care enough about SF.

LivewiresXe

Smash Hero
I expected no less from pktazn. :3c
I know. Like, I like pktazn and what they do for getting videos up, but damn. I only didn't upload stuff because I was watching MK9, so now my uploads are all gonna be behind when they come up. And plus, I somehow lost my ability to upload stuff longer than 20 minutes now so I can't upload the BBCS2 and MK9 Grand Finals until I get it back.

I'm still going to upload a bunch of what I have though. Not gonna let myself get swayed, lol. Just gonna be on point with the other stuff first.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Just watched the Grand Finals. Holy cow, Spark was immaculate in that set. But Lord Knight is still my hero!

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Lord Knight looks so style with the choice cuts of sunglasses

abercrombie employee discount

and the hori vlx - kobe beef

obv :012:

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I'm not sure if the grand finals were awesome because Spark dominated or lame because Spark dominated.

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
Double post for all domestic Japanese SBO qualifiers being finished today.

A-1 R-1 (Noel)
A-2 Dora (Bang)
A-3 F (Lambda)
A-4 Senchou (Valkenhayn)
B-1 Konan (Tsubaki)
B-2 Kyaku (Carl)
B-3 Keita (Makoto)
B-4 A92 (Hakumen)
B-5 Kazuhira (Taokaka)
B-6 Tetsuwo (Jin)
B-7 Gorou (Makoto)
B-8 Akira (Tager)
C-1 Izayoi Matoi (Taokaka)
C-2 R-2 (Noel)
C-3 Yoshiki (Lambda)
C-4 Doritos (Makoto)
C-5 Nagakura (Carl)
D-1 Nezu (Bang)
D-2 Galileo (Litchi)
D-3 Tsukasa (Lambda)
E-1 Eruo (Jin)
E-2 Aoi (Hazama)
E-3 Kiabui (Lambda)
F-1 Joker (Valkenhayn)
F-2 Wataru (Makoto)
F-3 Ryouta (Makoto)
F-4 Mio (Litchi)
Tetsu/Tetsuwo/Hiroshi/God Of Jin made it :D
Why I no see Buppa on here :( unless hes goin by another name?

RoanYagyu

Smash Journeyman
I find it to be both X: props to spark for being an iron wall and dominating grand finals coming from losers...but it woulda been a lot more interesting/hype to me if Lord Knight started bringing it back the 2nd set

Lythium

underachiever
BRoomer
I don't think you'll see a lot of Rachel players ever at this point. And I don't think you'll see a lot of them winning for a few more months just because she's so difficult to play.

And yeah, no Ragna, Rachel, Arakune, Mu, or Platinum. :(

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
Oh.

I haven't been watching matches for a long time, I just remembered her being kinda rare in CS1. :/

Rutger

Smash Master
3DS FC
1676-3683-2689
I haven't really been watching any vids since my laptop became near unusable late last year, I haven't found anything I like yet.

But yeah, I mostly watched Acho and GameChariot then.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
No rachels in SBO ;_;

I had hoped at least matsu would qualify

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
George has been dreaming of that day ever since he was a wee little tadpole.

It's a heart-wrenching story. ;_;

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
There's this combo that I'm trying to master... Upon hit confirm at over 70/80 heat I'm sure this could work, and it does burn a lot of meter, but I'm trying to make it my own. I just don't know if it'll work or not. The farthest I've gotten to was the j.C after using Inferno Divider. Anyway, the combo in question, though I'm sure there can be variations made.

5B -> 6A -> j.C -> j.D -> j.C -> Belial Edge -> 5D (cancel second hit into...) -> Dead Spike -> 5D -> Hell's Fang -> Rapid Cancel 6C -> Blood Kain -> sj.C -> Inferno Divider D/C/D -> j.C

The timing is VERY tight, but I wonder if I can keep this going or not... from the j.C, maybe Gauntlet Hades -> 5D -> Dead Spike -> 5D - Inferno Divider/It's Not Over Yet/however you wanna end the combo or whatever.

My timing isn't that good though... Either way the beginning of the combo looks really sick, and if this works, could pull off some serious damage. If I could master this, by the time I've got enough heat built for I could kill off anyone guaranteed or something. Either way, would be cool... Anyone who knows how to use Ragna as well and may be better at button inputs wanna give this or a variation of it a go? If this does work I'm gonna be making it a staple finisher combo of mine or whatnot.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
starting blood kain that late in a combo seems questionable. :S

Top Bottom