• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Vayseth

Smash Master
I think there is 2 more seats in WTP's car, unless toph is going, so if you can get down around here they could probably take you. Flint isn't TOO far from Auburn Hills is it? 20-30 min max?

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
Isn't the ACT the bull**** test that force you to complete it without thinking? I don't know what's more ********, the ACT or the freakin MEAP. =/

SCOTU

Smash Hero
the Meap was ******** because it's so easy that a brainless person could pass without trouble, but then there's always some % that don't anyways.

What replaced the Meap is even dumber since it's even more of a ****ing joke.

The ACT is bull**** only because of how they administer it. There are 3 variants of differing difficulties, where the harder ones are given to better schools, thus defeating the purpose of a standardized test.

JCav

Smash Lord
yeah our act is like way too many questions for the time they give us

gotta take mine soon :(

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ori are u a junior?

yup ;)

the Meap was ******** because it's so easy that a brainless person could pass without trouble, but then there's always some % that don't anyways.

What replaced the Meap is even dumber since it's even more of a ****ing joke.

The ACT is bull**** only because of how they administer it. There are 3 variants of differing difficulties, where the harder ones are given to better schools, thus defeating the purpose of a standardized test.
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow mine was fairly challenging but i managed it even with writing which so **** easy

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
LOL at ACTS I am soooooooo glad I am done with that.

The morning of my ACT I woke up EARLY to go get breakfast because me and my friends were excited we could drive to school that day (normally juniors cant). So we order orange juice and bagels and have to eat it on the road because we are running late. We get to the school just in time only to find..... the school was giving out free orange juice and bagels.

In hindsight it was probably really stupid to wake up early for a test but it was a good story.:laugh:

Vayseth

Smash Master
Yeah, that is a bit far... =( Maybe we can get one car out there if it's going to be BIG. Chicago is only 4 hours max and they get over 60 people a month O.o

Jermesque

Smash Apprentice
Just saying: Scotu should host a smashfest on <i>Tuesday</i> this week instead of Wednesday.

I finally got my car fixed, and then my boss told me I "have to" work Wednesday this week. So I told him he "have to" pay me double time. and he told me, "Okay".

Yeah, my car repair was $300, so I'm cool with making 14.80/hr on my day off.

P.S. I'll bring >9000 full [Melee] setups, 4-5 scrubs, and fond memories =]

Vayseth

Smash Master
Singles:
NoJ didn't make it out of pools because after losing to NEO and NEO being guaranteed a spot he gave away the rest of his wins screwing up the pool
Panda didn't make it out for some johns about food and some people getting DQ'd knocking him out.
lain, Judge! and Anther all got 1st seeds

Doubles:
Judge! and NOJ lost to Chudat and Azen in winners and Ally and Seibrik in losers.
Lain and Anther lost to M2K and LeeMartin in Winners and NinjaLink and Malcolm in losers. They got 13th I think.
SamuraiPanda and Jash got 7th losing to Boss and Korn in losers. I do not know who they lost to in winners.

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
security broke up cot4 LOL And as they were doing it panda never broke character and kept commentating on ally vs chu.

Panda "Wow ally is really good with explosives and look at chus spacing"
Other Commentator "OMG it looks like security is kicking everyone out!"
-5 seconds later the feed cuts LOL

it was priceless

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Power got cut at COT4
interrupted Ally vs Chu and M2K vs someone

Everyone's migrating to some guy's (probably Chibo's) house to finish the tournament

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
lmfao, worst tournament in Super Smash Bros history?

But yeah, Panda was gold during that last commentary.

"What you'll see here is Ally using nades to control the stage... oh, security is here... anyway, back to the match. With all these distractions, it's amazing how well these two concentrate."

"These guys haven't even blinked with all this drama going on behind them, with some more damage Ally will be one up tilt away from winning, and ... unplugged? Well, after this match ..." *feed cuts*

Gates

Banned via Warnings
I propose a new discussion topic:

teh_spammerer: MI Enemy #1?

Discuss

Panda was gold on the commentary. I could not stop laughing lol

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
And people are learning how awesome Panda is at commentary. Nice!

I would have gone too, but...I wasn't spending my birthday in Philly not competing in a Smash tourney.

TheMann

Smash Ace
I heard the live feed it was hype! I heard lots of familiar voices. Panda of course, lain, NOJ, Omni, Thrz, even heard rofa back there at sometime. It was kinda funny hearing all of your voices online lol

Also heard lain did pretty good against M2K in friendlies. Nice!

SCOTU

Smash Hero
Just saying: Scotu should host a smashfest on <i>Tuesday</i> this week instead of Wednesday.

I finally got my car fixed, and then my boss told me I "have to" work Wednesday this week. So I told him he "have to" pay me double time. and he told me, "Okay".

Yeah, my car repair was $300, so I'm cool with making 14.80/hr on my day off.

P.S. I'll bring >9000 full [Melee] setups, 4-5 scrubs, and fond memories =]
sounds good!

I guess i'll hold a melee smashfest on tuesday, @7:00 this week.

Hopefully some of the guys who went to CoT4 can make it and share funny storries

Vayseth

Smash Master
I heard the live feed it was hype! I heard lots of familiar voices. Panda of course, lain, NOJ, Omni, Thrz, even heard rofa back there at sometime. It was kinda funny hearing all of your voices online lol

Also heard lain did pretty good against M2K in friendlies. Nice!
Omni wasn't there XD

Top Bottom