• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

SCOTU

Smash Hero
depends on what you mean. Technically there are a few ******** tourneys that you "have to go to UM" to enter, but if you're just talking about smashing with us, then obviously you don't have to go here, it just makes it more convenient for you. I typically run melee smashfests on fridays (although not this friday) and brawlfests whenever ankoku can come

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Melee's only boring 'cause the only person I get to play to a relatively equal level is SCOTU, and the only person I get to play who's way better than me is Shaeden.. :(

The Sauce Boss

Smash Ace
Update:
1. Brawlbro is now known as "the Sauce Boss" because my old nickname sucked and this one is epic

2. I decided I am going to UofM. Yay moar smash.

alcoady

Smash Ace
perfect, i found it...

sweet i'll be there around 6. Im eager to see if i can compete with you guys now.
yeah cool, 6 is when people show up anyhow, i usually don't get there till around 7ish, but we stay pretty late :urg:
it's an hour drive for me but gas is pretty cheap so...you know

well, i'm looking forward to seeing you there man :chuckle:
try to bring some friends sometime, we do the occasional 25C tourney :laugh:
we're all broke so...

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Update:
1. Brawlbro is now known as "the Sauce Boss" because my old nickname sucked and this one is epic

2. I decided I am going to UofM. Yay moar smash.
ok but ur gunna be like rogu he went "Commander Pancakes" for two weeks and then switched back

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Someone arrange something for Monday or Wednesday.

I need something to do.

Play me in IaMP.

abit_rusty

Smash Lord
NNID
Rontuaru
3DS FC
2895-8974-0662
I want to try IaMP but I don't know what emu is needed...also I can't seem to find a working MB rom (and furthermore, is MB even for the M.A.M.E. emulator or do I need something else?)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Alright scrubs, butters is back in town on the 20th. I want alcohol, good looking women, and the crew I used to smash with 2 years ago, man has it been that long? Joel I know your still active, I'm calling midland, Ahills, stroh's punkass, Lansing mofo's. I'm calling you out! I'll be monitoring the boards till then. SET SOMETHING UP! If you don't know me that's alright, vayseth, I ****ing know you from DDR days, that's right mother ****er dance dance revolution back when I was a loser and I played that ****. For all the new guys who are all into brawl and **** let me know the down low. But if you don't drink/smoke/aren't down for having a good time don't talk to me.

JOEL IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME ****IT. I know you remember cokII and FOB5. JOEL WHERE THE **** IS IT GOING TO BE!!!!!!
wow dude your so lucky i read this.... im hardly ever on anymore and RARLY click the page back to see whats on it.. gimme a min to read **** GIVE ME A PM DUDE OMGGGGGGG

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
i agree

also, i won chicago! man, i'm terrible.
at least u can win scrub tourneys useing banned tactics :)

anyways..... BUTTERZ i dont really play all that much i been playing Warhammer online (azzazel server) (or Dark Crag) so i dont smash that much unless u got a wii and ****. i dono Vayseth is moving to sterling heights soon so thats alot closer but how far are you from Ann Arbor?
they smoke drink ... all that **** son just gimme a PM

SCOTU

Smash Hero
god dammit **** this piece of **** god mother ****ing bull **** stupid *** auto sandbagging pile of bull ****ting *** rapeing ******** pile of anything that resembles a game that for some ****ing ******** *** reason i can't play for more than 5 games before i auto sandbag into SDing 12 times in a game and then can only play a character and use 1 move pretending like it'll be fun and then it isn't because its ******** but tony keeps getting hit by it anyways since i'm ****ing ******** and deserve to die.

On a brighter note, I'm free on wednesday if anyone wants to smash.

edit: ok, so i've got a really weird playing pattern. I can only play 5 games until i start sandbagging, then i try to only play for fun or for the worst matchups i can, get frustrated, and quit, then wait a while, get un frustrated, and go back, and then i can play normally.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Bowyer should wake up sometime before sunset one of these days so we can actually play a game of Brawl.

Top Bottom