• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Both if there are enough people who would want to do Melee. We can get about 3 setups right off the bat and more would bring more people + speed things up. Word?

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
HEY HOT_ARMS!!! Where have you been jesus, I've been looking to teach you a few thing about being a true american hero...meaning I want to play you more haha.

Aww double post.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
Smashfest at my Sterling Heights home today 3-9. Call me if you want in:

jcavs got a set up, he's confirming with his parents that he can go, in which case, me, the sauce boss, jcav, and dogma will be there at some point.
hurray for you living 5 miles away

EDIT:****. jcav can't go, therefore no ride, therefore i'm pretty sure we're screwed. i'll see if someone else can drive, but otherwise idk

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Vayseth, have a smashfest with notification further in advance and I'll for sure show up!!!!

And I'm sure there is a saturday/sunday in January that is free for some Lansing smash action.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Smashfest at my Sterling Heights home today 3-9. Call me if you want in:

vay heres my number me and my "6 super friends" would come out
248-494-0368

Vayseth, have a smashfest with notification further in advance and I'll for sure show up!!!!

And I'm sure there is a saturday/sunday in January that is free for some Lansing smash action.
u better come to my tourney dont forget

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I might consider it if someone I want to play/meet confirmed going there. Of course, tomorrow's my last day here, since I'm heading out to Traverse on Tuesday.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
you guys all gotta go to my tourney on the 11th now, cause Zjiin and Quaz are thinking about coming, and it'd be cool to have another regional tourney here again.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I have smash fests everyday from when I wake up till 9 pm. I'm up for smashing anytime. I'm bored as **** lol
Yeah, pretty much the same thing, here. 'Cept I don't have a bedtime.

you guys all gotta go to my tourney on the 11th now, cause Zjiin and Quaz are thinking about coming, and it'd be cool to have another regional tourney here again.
You'll have the honor of hosting the first tournament that I don't play Snake in :D

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Don't you mean, the other way around? You've clearly never played his PT if you actually think it's probable.

<3

SCOTU

Smash Hero
hm. Well, I guess you're both right. I've clearly never played his PT.

I suppose it's not actually only probable that he'll beat anther.

so, when you factor out the "not actually only" you get: "I suppose it's probably that he'll beat anther", which is what i said in the first place. This is justified by me clearly never having played his PT.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
god **** being in high school. I was totally counting on not having school today, you know, it being -100 degrees.

I can honestly say I hope some kid dies of frostbite on the way to school so UCS can get sued off their greedy *****.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
god **** being in high school. I was totally counting on not having school today, you know, it being -100 degrees.

I can honestly say I hope some kid dies of frostbite on the way to school so UCS can get sued off their greedy *****.
My mom teaches in the UCS system. Having the last day of classes on the 23rd is completely asinine.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
yeah, UCS blows. I mean, tomorrow is comepletly useless, most teachers are already saying "**** it, don't come."

Its just we're soooo poorly organized at IKE that none of the teachers who ALWAYS attempt to cram that one last test in those few days (despite the fact that noones ready for it) don't know what to do with themselves, because we had a snow day friday and 1/3rd of the parents today didn't let their kid go to school, with like I said, it being (literally this time) single digit temps this morning, which i'm pretty sure has to defy some kind of law or another.

Our break lasts until the 5th. And we get mid-winter break mid-february, a week off, which I hear a lot of schools aren't getting / are getting shortened this year.

Note to all of you: If you have kids, try to move away from the UCS district. 50% of the teachers don't know what they're doing, our principals abuse their power to do whatever they want, and the board wouldn't close school for the second coming of jesus.

Top Bottom