• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Cactuarz

Smash Ace
Anyone in the Detroit area wanna play some melee? I've got my recording equipment up and running =D also anyone going through the suburbs going to scotu's tourney? I need a ride

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
whoo! just now realizng i joined smashboards a little over a year ago.

anyways...
as for as tourneys go, we have ori's on the 24th, and the melee/brawl thing on the 11th...

anything else going on for jan?

and vayseth, sorry bout today, everyone was busy. Set up something for the 29th or 30th. Jcav will be back from ohio, and I wanna get together with a bunch of people before ori's shindig.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
i'd like to, but being in HS and all, sundays are very, very bad for me. I would deff be able to go on saturdays, but sundays don't tend to work. I want to go, but I can't hold my breathe.

UNLESS someone can (if JCav, who most likely won't be able to, can't drive) give me a ride there and back, and be back by 8-9ish. I think my midterms are around then, so i gotta be home in time to pretend i'm studying.

JustKindaBoredUKno

Smash Lord
well, brawl usually ends around 4 or 5 pm, so time should'nt be a problem.
i'll try to make it. Time will only tell tho.

too bad this isn't that saturday instead, my gf is gunna be out there for some school thing, as will be JCav's sister. Coulda made travel a lot easier.

wtf modship? nice. smash research I assume?
they've been going mod-happy haven't they?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
OMG, Viper, you changed your text color to something more white, finally! It's so much easier to read, lol (but I'm being serious, lol)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
OMG, firefox awesome bar is so ****ing awesome... or is it amazing bar? idk, lol, but it's ****ing sweet! lmao

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
OMG, Viper, you changed your text color to something more white, finally! It's so much easier to read, lol (but I'm being serious, lol)
I'm glad to see silver is the new platnum, since platnum turn's black. D=

Ori_bro

ignite the fire

Vayseth

Smash Master
I'm not going to have epic smash fests with people coming from all over. I just wanted to hang out with the guys around here. Sorry ann arbor guys but if I wanna play you I'll go to Ann Arbor =P

JK, we're going to a tournament this weekend (hopefully) so after that we should be good. 29th is better than 30th for me.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
my friend got 2 in one day for signature violations
I got 4 more for the same conversation, lmao... I got my first 5 points in one night, lol, hopefully they don't search out and find something else to give me a point... then I would have to reveal my 2nd account to everyone =) lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
i suppose i could just give you an infraction point for spamming about infractions if you wanted ;)
Fine, you wanna give me an infraction? Here's something you can give me an infraction for.

You're an ***.

There, that's right, I said it.

LOL <3 :)

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
OMG, jigglypuff is insane now! ahhhhhhh, all you ****ers are gonna die! lol, ok, so maybe he's not insane but he got a little better. I'm hearing things like if a G&W is coming down above you with a key, you can just jump up and rest him with good timing because of invincibility frames and if a snake does a boost up smash at you, you can rest him even if the hitbox is already out, and if someone tries to grab you, oh, here comes a rest because it straight up beats it. Oh, broken! ahhhhhhhhhhhhh. lol

Vayseth

Smash Master
Panda, Omni and I were playing and we tested 1.1 damage ratio at 4 stock and honestly I think it's a better game. It's faster, less trouble killing for the cast, meta dies faster, random chaingrabs are easier to get out of (Pika's, falco's, ICs and D3s are unaffected. Well, D3's standing infinite no longer works =D), wall infinites are easier to get out of, I think we might have something here.

Niko_K

Smash Master
No need to make the game more defensive than it already is. On 1.1 each hit on your character will mean so much more.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
1.1 is actually quite fun, and I think it may be a viable option for the future. I'm even working on a thread I'm gonna post in the SBR about it. You guys should check it out, its pretty sweet.

Top Bottom