• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Rat

Smash Lord
@ Rat: if you find anyone who can drive to E52, let me know, cause that'd be the only way i can make it, and I'd really like to go.
I'll give you a heads up if I find someone. (amtrak tickets are like $200 bucks) =(

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Hey, if anyone in SE MI is up for some Melee/Brawl/IaMP tomorrow morning or early afternoon leave a post here.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Btw, Quivo said he can house us if we go to SB3. Anyone wanna go? I'm kinda iffy on it, since its only 1 day of Brawl and there is still a $20 venue fee.

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
I may want to go to event 52 or whatever, no teammate, no ride, no friends, unless someone wants to be all 3 of those that weekend for some massive funs. I'll take just about any teammate seeing as I'm very bad at melee.

I must first find a ride though if I even plan on going, I've got cash moneys and a small *****. Very small.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
A fighting game for the PC. Only like three or four people in this state actually play it though, so I doubt anybody would know what it is anyway.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Somebody host something within reasonable driving distance this weekend please.

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
I wish I could go, Vayseth, but I'm participating in a kinda 24 hour gameathon for cancer that day. ^_^;

Oh, and if you wanna know, it's raising money for pediatric cancer research/treatment. Finding sponsors is proving tough, though. ;.;

Shaeden

Smash Journeyman
Michigan would be so much better If I didn't live here, I take the average skill level way too far down.
I still main idiot though.

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
lol, werid that I now know three people's Birthday that came today with in.... seven hours?!?!

Top Bottom