• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Shade_666

Smash Apprentice
Are there any tourneys in west Michigan? I live in Ludington, and I'd like tourney practice without having to drive across the state. It just makes me wonder if there are any over here. Thanks guys!
If you like melee then here

if you don't then I can't help you

D_B_S

Smash Lord
My bad..... I didnt really clear my question...

That question was directed to people that are actually Good

[Thax,Lain,Anther,Vayseth,Joel,and Scala(because yoshi is too good :) ) ]

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
Are there any tourneys in west Michigan? I live in Ludington, and I'd like tourney practice without having to drive across the state. It just makes me wonder if there are any over here. Thanks guys!
If you like melee then here

if you don't then I can't help you
Unfortunately Zerosyko West Michigan is mostly Melee. Not a very big brawl community.

Hey guys, just popping in... everyone here is coming to SMYM (Melee) 9 right?

February 7th.

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=194476
Dude brickman thats in February...remind us in....well like 2 weeks before hand

Hot_ArmS

Smash Hero
I think i've met lain before. Yeah, he kicked my *** in the Cygamz tournament some months ago. My fun around that time was in the loser's bracket. Come to think of it, I've seen him on the 2v2 before that too.

I meant tournaments though.

<------- lain's partner in the 2v2 one, so if you saw him playing and was kicking butt that was proly my character you were looking at :colorful:

okiyama

Smash Ace
@Okiyama: if you wanna find out if my marth was sandbaggin, just MM me for $5 on friday when you come to my smashfest like you haven't been.
I really wish I could... but I've been busy as of late >.> I might make it around to some smashing on friday which might bring me in the general area but I doubt it.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Im clearly hosting it

**** I thought Chinese people were smart ....or it only the skinny chinese people?
Sorry, didn't notice that you were talking about Good, not good.

I guess you're Good.

Vayseth

Smash Master
BTW, I think we should get a car together to go to SB3 on the 18th. I hear forward and some other big names are coming. I'd love to see NoJ and Anther at this event to own the n00bs. $20 venue fee is kind of an issue though... =( Solon is going I hear, so there's at least SOMEONE going.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
vayseth lain cant call u his phone broke my friend tried calling him and it said it was disconnected

Vayseth

Smash Master
I know, but he exists as a person, and has access to phones. He's even called me from get your game on before. I KNOW he can call me from a house phone or his girlfriend's phone or something.

Therefore, LAIN, CALL ME.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I know, but he exists as a person, and has access to phones. He's even called me from get your game on before. I KNOW he can call me from a house phone or his girlfriend's phone or something.

Therefore, LAIN, CALL ME.
true and cant wait for October 18th i will be fun:laugh:

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Wait, if you're going to SB3, does that mean you're canceling Vayvolution or whatever?

TheMann

Smash Ace
Vay is right we should go to seasons beatings because they have other fighting games there that I played b4 I got into smash like SF3 and GG. BUT the venue fee is a problem.... 20$????? WTF Why so high? They better be supplying us with food, drinks, and our own personal maids for that price!!!

Rat

Smash Lord
So who from MI is going to E52? 'Cause if anyone is going, carpooling would be much cheaper than plane/amtrak/megabus.

Other than that, does anyone know of any super cheap transportation? The megabus looks the cheapest at about $50 1-way (Chicago to Kansas City).

And if I don't travel with anyone, are people getting a room over there? Splitting costs would be Metaknight tier (though $50 bucks a night isn't so bad.)

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
So who from MI is going to E52? 'Cause if anyone is going, carpooling would be much cheaper than plane/amtrak/megabus.

Other than that, does anyone know of any super cheap transportation? The megabus looks the cheapest at about $50 1-way (Chicago to Kansas City).

And if I don't travel with anyone, are people getting a room over there? Splitting costs would be Metaknight tier (though $50 bucks a night isn't so bad.)
sleeping at peoples house ftw

smash noobs...

Oh what event do u want me to go to LOL i wish i could stop caring about this **** game

SCOTU

Smash Hero
@ Rat: if you find anyone who can drive to E52, let me know, cause that'd be the only way i can make it, and I'd really like to go.

Top Bottom