• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RashTuvai

Smash Journeyman
Michigan, I have an announcement.
Not that I particularly care about reality TV, but I thought this was extremely interesting and funny:

Ken is on Survivor.

That is all.
Regards,
Shaun

D_B_S

Smash Lord
I Said Hi Michigan!!!!!!! U Freaking *******s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mother****er *****es With Two ******* And No Nipples Piece O' ****

Stupid **** ***** ***** Bomb Bomb Pops Served With Coochie ******* Juice!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

............. I JUST NOTICED!!!! I GOT A THOUSAND POSTS!!!! *DANCES* GO WIGI GO WIGI I MEAN WARIO

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Whoa, Boyr's alive? I didn't see him today, thought he might've gotten run over by a bus or something.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So the weekend of Oct 18/19 has waaaay too much **** planned. Event 52, Season's Beatings 3, Smash on the Lake, and now the Valvolution/Pandafest. I kinda wanna go to SB3 (and cancel my Pandafest), since that seems like it'll have a huge turnout, but only if someone can house us for the night since its like $100 for a room for the night, which is way too much.

Meh, I'll think about this **** later. I gotta get back to work :/

BrawlBro

Smash Ace
Michigan football sucks so ****ing bad.

:psycho::laugh:

this college football season is nothing but upsets...its getting out of hand.

I mean everyone loves to root for the underdog but when every other game is an upset, its like not even a big deal when it happens.

EDIT:But when michigan does it its ALWAYS a bid deal =p

Flandy121

Smash Apprentice
Levitas that is is a BAMF sig there. Oh how I would dream of being in that crew. I should transfer to michigan just so I can smash with you guys all the time.

Top Bottom