• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

okiyama

Smash Ace
OK is one step down from good. That's an acceptable classification.
That depends what scale your speaking on. If you mean teh world, as in everyone, you're rapeage. If you mean all smash players, you're rapeage, if you mean competetive(spellins fer lame-O's!) then I'd say your above average. You placed pretty well at the last few tourneys I've seen you at. You also own me and I like to think of myself as a below average to average competitive smasher.

Also, if you want you can substitute average with good.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Let's take a tournament like FC-Diamond as an example, shall we? It had 250 entrants, so three rounds of pools, eliminating down to 128, then 64, then finally to the top 32 brackets. So, we'll take those numbers and see how I classify.

1-8: Amazing
9-16: **** Good
17-32: Really Good
33-64: Good
65-128: Decent
129-250: Average to bad

As it is, I placed 129th at FC-Diamond, so... heh.

Levitas

the moon
Zelow, when's a good day for you to smash? I've got something like a free week coming up, and I'd be up for smashing. I'm ok at smash, nothing special.

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
I see understanable i just wish everyone could atleast say something if there busy so I dont feel like I am being ignored and I understand for all the people who just totally dont even know me, but just so you know i think your an ok player ankoku dont beat yourself up so much.

Zelow

As KING has put it you are not better then me i am not better then you we just have to different play styles that is all
ok heres the thing, your in michigan you have to get used to being ignored. u just have to spam post like SNAKE IS A FA G G OT n **** like that and ANKOKU BLOWZ LOL

people will respond then say ur the best ever.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
ok heres the thing, your in michigan you have to get used to being ignored. u just have to spam post like SNAKE IS A FA G G OT n **** like that and ANKOKU BLOWZ LOL

lol @ joel

Or Just like MM everyone

N post tourney links in Rofa's thread
Wow... that's actually be sad if it weren't so true! :p

Zelow

Smash Apprentice

Hmmmm. got it? i hate spam personally it would kill me.

zelow i aint even know u where back..... we need to play man..

I go back to florida in like 2 weeks lets get to it

Everyone kinda going to WAAA tomorrow

u should to

Where Malice at??
Ya im kinda back lol to be honest never really left i just lost my job so i have been more woried about getting a new one even though MI sucks for jobs. I agree we should totally play i started experimenting (sorry i suck at spelling lol) with falco and marth but i still play jiggs. My number right now is 1-586-770-3137 its only a temp number since i lost my Phone Phone after losing my job (stupid prepaid junk lol) but hit me up and we will try to get some people together soon. Oh and that WAAA thing cant do money is REAL tight i haven't been to and turny or smashfest in ages lol. Dont know what malice is up to but i can try to get him over when we get some people together.

Zelow, when's a good day for you to smash? I've got something like a free week coming up, and I'd be up for smashing. I'm ok at smash, nothing special.
When ever i just gave DBS my number ^^above^^ you can use it to give me a call and well get something together maybe you can come when me and dbs try to get something going.

Its orange now?

Zelow

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Zelow, I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're playing Melee, not Brawl. In which case I'm not sure how much good getting together with DBS, nor going to WAAA even if you had money, would do.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
Zelow, I'm going to take a wild guess and say you're playing Melee, not Brawl. In which case I'm not sure how much good getting together with DBS, nor going to WAAA even if you had money, would do.
ewww you mean its brawl?

DBS you play brawl now? Have you really fallen to the dark side?

Zelow

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I can't come to the circuit event because of work...nooooooooo...:(:(

I'd suck anyway, but I at least wanted to meet all the people who came...

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
I can't come to the circuit event because of work...nooooooooo...:(:(

I'd suck anyway, but I at least wanted to meet all the people who came...
No worries, we'll have people coming over all the time to smash with us in our apartment next year. You'll get to know the gang soon enough :D

Mikey Lenetia

Smash Champion
NNID
MikeyLenetia
You comin' down to Ann Arbor for the tournament this weekend?! It's gonna be huge!
I wish... I work every single weekend so far. -_-

Well... I didn't work one weekend, but that happened to be one where there was absolutely no tournaments going on.

mikey mikey mikey play peach in brawl like i play GW, or just play snake to piss me off
I'm definitely NOT playing Snake. I'm playing Peach, thank you very much.

alcoady

Smash Ace
howd you do at the melee tourney bigy
Really well actually,
i knocked trail into losers and then lost to tink (really close)
then trail knocked me out of the tourney in losers. but its all good trail and tink got 1st & 2nd
:chuckle::chuckle:

one of the funner tourneys i've been to.

also i'm going to try to make it to this next circuit event, although i never play brawl and therefore ****in suck *** at, just wanna see all the old homies again.

wut wut *raises the roof*

rofa

Smash Journeyman
levitas, you should come too!! it's going to be super fun.

also, all of you guys should come. i mean, DSF is coming all the way from LA for this. it's going to be fuuun.

Levitas

the moon
Dude, you know I'll be there. Unfortunately, I have family commitment johns for saturday, but I'm hoping to make up for it with a few MMs friday. Can't wait to see everyone.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I don't even know who you are and what state you live in, but the event is going to be in Ann Arbor, MI.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
yeah i play brawl

but just for you i'll play melee
Lol okay you got it i gave you my number just give me a call. Oh and i dont mind we can do both just for you lol i got an ok pika and zelda is easy to use so i could go with her.

I'm definitely NOT playing Snake. I'm playing Peach, thank you very much.
Hey Mikey do you remember me? my name is keith i played you at malices house when i sucked real bad lol. anywho your playing brawl now? are you all out brawl or are you still doing melee?

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Are there any reasonably sane people who play only Brawl? I seriously doubt it.

Top Bottom