• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

Sudai

Stuff here
Hey guys, I'm planning to travel up to MI some time within the next few months (read 4-8 months?) and basically, I was just curious as to if you guys had any tournies or smashfest or anything going on at the time? : o

Sudai

Stuff here
Anywhere near East Leroy. I know that's really not a big city or anything, but I'd most likely be flying in and out through Detroit or Grand Rapids so stopping by tournaments on the way or shortly out of the way from there wouldn't be a big jump. : )

Scala

Smash Ace

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
The next event is on September 13, isn't it? That's like... 3 and a half weeks away.

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
Hyo'kay! So I'm all moved into the dorms early at LTU (as I'm tutoring a "precourse") and want to get something on for this weekend. If anybody's interested in just hanging out, I'll be hosting an informal smashfest get together at Lawrence Tech this **SATURDAY 8/23** at around 5pm (cuz I get off work at around 4pm).
The only things I have here are a cube/ssbm, one controller, and two big *** tvs in the dorm lounge so if anyone wants to play brawl, bring a wii/brawl. Directions for getting to LTU can be found either in my sig or on the "event" page I created. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5013879
Leave me a message over there if you're interested. It's not like I'll be going anywhere this weekend, anyway...

EDIT: Just found this great article on Cracked.com
http://www.cracked.com/article_1655...absurd-classes-taught-at-actual-colleges.html
Anybody here every heard of "Oberlin College" in Ohio?

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Hyo'kay! So I'm all moved into the dorms early at LTU (as I'm tutoring a "precourse") and want to get something on for this weekend. If anybody's interested in just hanging out, I'll be hosting an informal smashfest get together at Lawrence Tech this **SATURDAY 8/23** at around 5pm (cuz I get off work at around 4pm).
The only things I have here are a cube/ssbm, one controller, and two big *** tvs in the dorm lounge so if anyone wants to play brawl, bring a wii/brawl. Directions for getting to LTU can be found either in my sig or on the "event" page I created. http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5013879
Leave me a message over there if you're interested. It's not like I'll be going anywhere this weekend, anyway...

EDIT: Just found this great article on Cracked.com
http://www.cracked.com/article_1655...absurd-classes-taught-at-actual-colleges.html
Anybody here every heard of "Oberlin College" in Ohio?

no one wants to play melee lol :/

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
So... is anybody else wondering whats going on with the UMBs? Like, when are they starting, and what games are they running? 'Cuz it would be awesome if we could establish 2 Brawl biweeklies alternating every week in A2 (prolly with low entrance fees though), and I figure the sooner we establish that, the better it'll be.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
So... is anybody else wondering whats going on with the UMBs? Like, when are they starting, and what games are they running? 'Cuz it would be awesome if we could establish 2 Brawl biweeklies alternating every week in A2 (prolly with low entrance fees though), and I figure the sooner we establish that, the better it'll be.
chill out, we haven't even moved in to AA yet (plus I may choose to hang out with girls over UMB's, lol), but seriously, chill out, lol, jk.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
chill out, we haven't even moved in to AA yet (plus I may choose to hang out with girls over UMB's, lol), but seriously, chill out, lol, jk.

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!!! good one. bowyer. girls. lulz. jkman jk.

We don't know what we're doing for a venue yet as we haven't moved in. We might be able to use the same one as last year, although that might cause delays, since many random groups use it during the beginning of the year.

We'll be holding Melee singles for sure, almost definately brawl singles, and probably melee doubles.

touhou sucks and is for 8 year old girls. when will you realize this? :)
false. Touhou is full of 8 year old girls, it's not for them.

Top Bottom