• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
I am proud to say that I just sold my wii and bought an xbox 360 :)
What the flip! No more brawl for you? Giving up already or something?
Well, on the bright side, now you'll actually be able to hear the prepubescent monkies that you're playing against (or, sadly, with) screaming in either outrage or joy at games won or lost. :p

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
What the flip! No more brawl for you? Giving up already or something?
Well, on the bright side, now you'll actually be able to hear the prepubescent monkies that you're playing against (or, sadly, with) screaming in either outrage or joy at games won or lost. :p
"Already?" It's been almost half a year.

dingding

Smash Ace
I read this thing for wii 's best sellers and it says over 50% of the wii company is actually coming from nintendo games .. i mean they are the same company.. but wii games are suppose to have movement and they get more money from brawl or Mario kart or those games that don't involve movement

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
While Mario Kart Wii and Brawl are up there, they're not the top two.

• Wii Sports (23.19 million)
  • Wii Play (11.51 million)
  • Mario Kart Wii (6.42 million)
  • Super Mario Galaxy (6.1 million)
  • Wii Fit (5.27 million approximately: 3.42 million from April to June 2008, 1.85 million prior to April 2008)
  • Mario Party 8 (4.86 million)
  • Super Smash Bros. Brawl (4.85 million)
  • The Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess (4.52 million)
  • Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games (3.4 million)
  • Super Paper Mario (2.28 million)

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
:p I find it funny how drastically (and quickly) people swing from loving something to hating it. When Brawl was first announced everyone was like "OMGWTFBBQ! This is the most awesome thing ever!" and then after it got released everyone was like "OMGWTFBBQ! This sucks! I hate 'X' so much! Why did they add it?" and then after a little bit more people were like "OMGWTFBBQ! Why are you still playing Melee? Brawl is the ****! I'm only playing it!" and now people are like "OMGWTFBBQ! Why are you still playing Brawl? Brawl is ****. I'm going back to Melee"
Well, that's at least my view on what's going on. Heh, I DO think that it's funny that Wii Sports and Wii Fit are so way up there on the charts, though. Nintendo is moving a TON of systems but really not that many games. One thing I do want to know is WTF is the Mario/Sonic Olympic game doing so far up on the list?!? ~_~

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'm pretty sure 5th Column (exception Anther) has preferred Melee since somewhere around the third week of March. Well, okay, Bowyer had that whole "Brawl is just different" thing going while he was winning money. Russell, we're not Nintendo's target market any more, remember? They care more about the people who buy games like "Link's Crossbow Training" and "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games." : j

RussellChamp

Smash Apprentice
I'm pretty sure 5th Column (exception Anther) has preferred Melee since somewhere around the third week of March. Well, okay, Bowyer had that whole "Brawl is just different" thing going while he was winning money. Russell, we're not Nintendo's target market any more, remember? They care more about the people who buy games like "Link's Crossbow Training" and "Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Games." : j
Well, I guess this is true... HAH! Maybe that's why I'm happier sometimes with some of the SNES games!!! :O
Speaking of which, my roomie for next semester said that he'll be bringing his SNES to the dorm. We'll totally be rockin' it old school! \O/

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It would've stood if you said on the Wii, but you said for the Wii. Either way, Melee wouldn't come close to making up for the Wii, seeing as how it's a Gamecube game and thus wouldn't help the Wii's case at all. If you're going to play Melee, why bother getting a Wii? Stay with the Gamecube.

SCOTU

Smash Hero
It would've stood if you said on the Wii, but you said for the Wii. Either way, Melee wouldn't come close to making up for the Wii, seeing as how it's a Gamecube game and thus wouldn't help the Wii's case at all. If you're going to play Melee, why bother getting a Wii? Stay with the Gamecube.
because my gamecube don't work well.

umm... no... because like OD has GH3 for wii... lol

Also, I like how me getting a 360 and selling my wii created a huge discussion :)
I have Gh3 for wii as well lol. still, frikin get it for 360. need DLC. no johns.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Guys, you all better make it to the circuit event. DSF is 100% coming to it. This is going to be ****ing insane.

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
So what the heck only one person has replied to ANY of my requests is no one in the madison heights area or willing to smash with good old zelow? Am I just not even worth it or something? come on there has got to be someone who wants to smash near me ankoku? you back home or still in ann arbor? scotu? lain? ANTHER? anyone i wanna play good people or lain lol jp jp someone can call me at 1-586-770-3137.

Zelow

Zelow

Smash Apprentice
I've been busy with summer classes. Besides, I'm not a good player.
I see understanable i just wish everyone could atleast say something if there busy so I dont feel like I am being ignored and I understand for all the people who just totally dont even know me, but just so you know i think your an ok player ankoku dont beat yourself up so much.

Zelow

As KING has put it you are not better then me i am not better then you we just have to different play styles that is all

D_B_S

Smash Lord
zelow i aint even know u where back..... we need to play man..

I go back to florida in like 2 weeks lets get to it

Everyone kinda going to WAAA tomorrow

u should to

Where Malice at??

Top Bottom