• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Big MI Discussion Topic

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
I may be getting an education, but oh god is it time consuming for my major. I still have that 90 page screenplay to finish in 2-3 weeks with only the first act done (25ish pages) & I have to sculpt a T-pose character that's ready to rig in that same time.

Nothing ungrateful from me, it just sucks that it takes so much time to do both well when I don't have a ton to work with.
I don't understand what you said but I know its boring.

zyth

Smash Lord
Can't really go to AA today, but I hear there's going to be a SF on thursday and I'll deff go to that one.

Yo Zyth, when are you free Friday? Were planning on leaving at 1:30 since I want to get to Cincinnati as early as possible.
Idont have class friday so whenever Ori wants me to come by hishouse to get the ride to AA works for me

DRDN host Smash.

Zyth grab people.

Lets do this.
if we goin to DRDns today i have to leave early since i have class tomorrow

Lol, basically I'm a workaholic for my education as an digital animation major. It's fun but eats time like candy.
where do u go to school?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
I have a Math Exam to study for
I have to finish a project for my GD class
I to begin working on the final for that GD class
I need to draw more in my sketchbook

Thats all i remember off the top of my head.
I know its not a lot, but its time consuming.

:phone:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Its so true, a sketchbook is such a good thing. Doodling, drawing out ideas, and doing whatever. I really need to use it more. I might bring it down to Vengeance lol

Also, smash confirmed for tomorrow at my place. Zyth, if you wanna stay the night tomorrow (Thursday) be my guest.

zyth

Smash Lord
I need to draw more in my sketchbook too. The guys at Riot games at GDC said it was more important than my computer modeling to know.

I go to Ferris State University in GR. I'm a DAGD student.
DAGD stands for digital art and game design right?

Its so true, a sketchbook is such a good thing. Doodling, drawing out ideas, and doing whatever. I really need to use it more. I might bring it down to Vengeance lol

Also, smash confirmed for tomorrow at my place. Zyth, if you wanna stay the night tomorrow (Thursday) be my guest.

if my parents say ok, sounds like a plan. if not, ill need to see about wat time to be at ur house friday.

Sarix

Smash Ace
I know I need to practice my figure drawing A LOT more especially since I want to learn more about character animation. We should compare our work if you're coming to Skynet :bee:. Granted I'm really critical on my own work.

DAGD stands for digital art and game design right?
Yesh. It's a pretty good program with some well connected profs. Most of what we have to do to succeed is self teach ourselves though.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
If you are unable to stay the night, I would want you at my house around 12/12:30.

Also bring $5 for gas, my friend is doing this out of the generosity of his heart so I told him we'd give gas money.

I'm like you Sarix, I'm very critical of myself. I'm usually never satisfied with a drawing lol.

ZTD | TECHnology

So....I have Gifts over. I might be able to summon Mikey.

I want to Smash. Zyth should pop over and we should go to DRDN's.

I must practice getting drunk.

zyth

Smash Lord
So....I have Gifts over. I might be able to summon Mikey.

I want to Smash. Zyth should pop over and we should go to DRDN's.

I must practice getting drunk.
sorry tech change of plans, i have to cook dinner tonight like a house slave.:fuuu:

and Ori i asked my parents if i could spend the night, but they dont want me too since its the middle of the week -_-. The day i leave this house cant come fast enough.
so i will see u around noon on friday.
Whelp, I've successfully made the (Brawl) Top 5 for Each Character thread into a discussion of smashers having acne.

I'll be logging off for the day.
where is this thread? i cant find it...

kd-

Smash Lord
Melee still talks here, but it's basically the Brawl MI Discussion Topic now -_- Which means in the words of Juggleguy, "This thread just continues to suck."

kd-

Smash Lord
After watching Wobbles get bodied vs PP and Fly Amanita play Lovage and Lucky, I may just show up and not play again

ZTD | TECHnology

So from next week until the end of April, my roommate will be in Florida.

Yes.

The legendary Techfests will be going down. I may also invite some West MI peeps to chill and spend the night for a few days too. I wanna take advantage of this and party/smash. Plus my place is the most centrally located for everyone in SE MI. So get ready.

Oh.

No minors. Not going to jail (over that).

JTsm

Smash Master
Two nights on Fri and Sat. It'll be $24 for everybody for that and $17 for gas.

Top Bottom